Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. (910 Views)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / "How Can Government Post Corpers To Abia State To Suffer?" - Corps Member / NYSC: 300 Members Withdraw Relocation From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by georginho10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2021
Good evening NLs.
Please I am a corps member currently serving in plateau state (21A stream 11). Please I need help to relocate from my current state of deployment which is plateau state to ogun state...
Honestly there's nothing here for me and I will be glad if I can get help from this forum...

This is my digits.
ZERO EIGHT ONE SIX ONE EIGHT TWO ZERO TWO FIVE NINE....

ANTICIPATING.
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by VTJN(m): 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
georginho10:
Good evening NLs.
Please I am a corps member currently serving in plateau state (21A stream 11). Please I need help to relocate from my current state of deployment which is plateau state to ogun state...
Honestly there's nothing here for me and I will be glad if I can get help from this forum...

This is my digits.
ZERO EIGHT ONE SIX ONE EIGHT TWO ZERO TWO FIVE NINE....

ANTICIPATING.
have you gotten what you want?
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by georginho10(m): 5:55am On Jul 16, 2021
VTJN:
have you gotten what you want?

Nah I haven't gotten it... Still hoping it works out.
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by VTJN(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2021
georginho10:

Nah I haven't gotten it... Still hoping it works out.
but you've started the processing
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by georginho10(m): 8:17am On Jul 16, 2021
VTJN:
I have nobody to run it for me.... The one I applied through the portal isn't yielding any progress.
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by VTJN(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2021
georginho10:

I have nobody to run it for me.... The one I applied through the portal isn't yielding any progress.
if you have the funds, i can help you sort that out
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by shigishege: 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
VTJN:
bro with all this new arrangements, is direct posting stuffs still possible
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by VTJN(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2021
shigishege:
bro with all this new arrangements, is direct posting stuffs still possible
yes, very much possible
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by georginho10(m): 6:51am On Jul 17, 2021
VTJN:
if you have the funds, i can help you sort that out
How much are we looking at and how long is it going to take??
What's the mode of payment??
Re: NYSC Relocation From Plateau State To Ogun State. by VTJN(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2021
georginho10:

How much are we looking at and how long is it going to take??
What's the mode of payment??
your relocation will be done and approved alongside with this present batch B going to camp next week Tuesday

Immediately after 3 weeks, August precisely you will get your desired state

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit For Oversea Nigerian Coming Home For NYSC? / Ex-corps Member Sues NYSC, INEC For Negligence / Ex And Current Corpers In River State! Your Opinion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.