Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because (184 Views)

Ghanaian Pastor Flaunts Cash He Received As Offering After Church Service / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because by woloadedCEO: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2021
A lady has sought the advice of the public over a pressing issue that has to do with her church vowing not to support or endorse her marriage because her man isn’t from the church.

Sharing her story, the lady described herself as a 40-year-old who has been longing to get married ever since, yet no man came her way.

After waiting for this long, she finally found a man who took interest in her and decided to marry her, but her church has vowed not to support her marriage because her suitor isn’t a member of the church.

She wrote:

“I am a lady of 4oyrs of age still single. I’ve prayed and fasted for God to bless me with a man after his heart and it looks as if it won’t be possible. I made up my mind to concentrate on serving God in my own capacity and let marriage issue rest. But in the process of not focusing on marriage anymore a gentle and calm man came out and proposed to me…”

USE LINK BELOW TO SEE PHOTOS.....

https://woloaded.com.ng/lady-seeks-advice-after-church-members-vowed-not-to-support-her-marriage-because-the-man-isnt-from-her-church/

Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
She should find a new church or marry the usher.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2021
Forget about your church's position because there may be demon-possessed men and witches among their members and the man may be God-sent.

So focus on God and ask Him if it be from Him or not, because that's essential as that would give you the spiritual backing you need for the next step you would take.

1. It could be that the man is God's answer to what you've been asking Him for a while now.

2. It could be that your decision to concentrate on the things of God may have been in line with God's plan for your life, so the man may have been sent to disrupt that plan.

That's why you need to seek the face of God concerning this, however once you get His say, you run with it, because He would be with you, and nothing compares to having God's backing in whatever we do.

God bless.
Re: Lady Seeks Advice After Church Members Vowed Not To Support Her Marriage Because by Amotolongbo(f): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
I’m reading stupidity in the OP.

A woman at 40 and still waiting for a church to determine her faith. Of what use is the Church to her marital life?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , July 16, 2021 / Be Tenacious / Like Father, Like Son – Mike Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.