Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,285 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians (1565 Views)

Back To Nairaland After Ten Years. / Update For Fellow Omo Nile / My Fellow Nigerians. . . It Has Begun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 9:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
the 10% can nationalised to biafra and move to biafra land since they love it...

if we allow the republic created by ojukwu to conduct referendum in Adaka Boro territory......it will be a disgrace from the highest order... it will be better we Ijaw youths cut off our neck and threw ourselves in ocean and die in shame..
And how would you be able to tell the 10% without a referendum, ofcourse if the 10% chose Biafra we would offer them automatic citizenship that's how it is done, haven't you seen the immigration push of UK over HongKong, and when we grant them such citizenship and they maybe denounce Ijaw Republic Citizenship if you touch our citizen you will answer to us, otherwise there are your citizens in our sides too and we can seize all diplomatic relationships and at the worst of all, it might result to a breach of order.

So why not let us monitor you conduct a free and fair referendum on your population so no one is cheated, as for Adakar Borro, if you are really ready to defend his treasonable act to the Atlantic, you should know better how to start, I'm not a student of Ojukwus school of thought but just like Ojukwu, I believe that a working Nigeria is better for us Igbos, so what do I do, join enemies of Nigeria to destroy it or try to make it work.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:

Welcome man.
Please help me and talk to one of your brother's who has taken it upon himself to rubbish my tribe the Ijaws.

I don't know what offence we did him that will make him start thread upon threads about the Ijaws.

I have made him understand that there are more than a hundred different tribes in the South South but I really do not know his anger towards a particular set of people who just want to go about their own business their way.

His handle is Fozapi. Pls do call him to order.
I will not deny the fact that we as Igbo people have a sharp difference with the Ijaws, so I know that there are die hard Igbos out there who will not just instantly seize hostilities with the Ijaws, before Nigeria, Ijaws kidnapped our people and sold them to Slavery.

Adaka Borro declared the Niger Delta Republic in peacetime and still went on to support the Nigeria side with his team of over a thousand Ijaws to fight the Igbos in the civil war, today Adaka borro is a hero of most of the Ijaws despite that he died mysteriously.

Now the Igbos are the largest tribe in the East of Nigeria and the Ijaws are arguably the second largest, we have come to be rivals in the affairs of the East which is also roughly the Niger Delta.

We share many destiny and until it is decided there won't be total fix with the Ijaws, like the Ownership of Bonny, Opobo and PH...what we want however is for there to be an Ijaw entity and Igbo entity so that we can settle our differences without hurting others, I believe an Ijaw Republic will give you enough territorial capacity to debate your borders, buy weapons and equip your navy, army and airforce so we too can do same and there will be mutual respect.

Then we can come to the table and talk as people to people, for now There is no settlement between us and the Ijaws but if your generation of Ijaw people are ready to seize hostilities and let's Dialogue with respect we are open to that as well, otherwise there is no sign of stability in the near future. We are all lucky this is happening online. I know there are hardened minds in both side, and what we will arrive at Is MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction).
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by RobbStark(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I will not deny the fact that we as Igbo people have a sharp difference with the Ijaws, so I know that there are die hard Igbos out there who will not just instantly seize hostilities with the Ijaws, before Nigeria, Ijaws kidnapped our people and sold them to Slavery.

Adaka Borro declared the Niger Delta Republic in peacetime and still went on to support the Nigeria side with his team of over a thousand Ijaws to fight the Igbos in the civil war, today Adaka borro is a hero of most of the Ijaws despite that he died mysteriously.

Now the Igbos are the largest tribe in the East of Nigeria and the Ijaws are arguably the second largest, we have come to be rivals in the affairs of the East which is also roughly the Niger Delta.

We share many destiny and until it is decided there won't be total fix with the Ijaws, like the Ownership of Bonny, Opobo and PH...what we want however is for there to be an Ijaw entity and Igbo entity so that we can settle our differences without hurting others, I believe an Ijaw Republic will give you enough territorial capacity to debate your borders, buy weapons and equip your navy, army and airforce so we too can do same and there will be mutual respect.

Then we can come to the table and talk as people to people, for now There is no settlement between us and the Ijaws but if your generation of Ijaw people are ready to seize hostilities and let's Dialogue with respect we are open to that as well, otherwise there is no sign of stability in the near future. We are all lucky this is happening online. I know there are hardened minds in both side, and what we will arrive at Is MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction).

Are we still talking about ownership of Bonny n Opobo? Really.
Those are true and true Ijaws.
Never in any history book or documentary heard that they were ibos before transforming to Ijaws never.
I have been to bonny and seen ancient relics and none denotes Ibo tradition.
Pls educate me when this transformation occurred lemme learn.
I still remember the Jaja story before moving out to form Opobo Town.

Pls don't mistake the fact that Jaja was an Ibo man before being a king to claim Opobo as Ibo or bonny.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:

Are we still talking about ownership of Bonny n Opobo? Really.
Those are true and true Ijaws.
Never in any history book or documentary heard that they were ibos before transforming to Ijaws never.
I have been to bonny and seen ancient relics and none denotes Ibo tradition.
Pls educate me when this transformation occurred lemme learn.
I still remember the Jaja story before moving out to form Opobo Town.

Pls don't mistake the fact that Jaja was an Ibo man before being a king to claim Opobo as Ibo or bonny.

We are smart but not heartless, Opobo had never been an Ijaw kingdom either, Opobo had always been a city state belonging to King Jaja, Opobo was a british protectorate courtesy of King Jaja, if we fight for Opobo you will concentrate your onslaught on Opobo, so you'd have to fight for Opobo and Bonny at the same time, at the end only a referendum at Bonny and the Jaja Family with a referendum in Bonny will decide their fate. As for PH, it a trick to let you try and debate pr struggle for what's ours first so that we can arrive at a double offender, I hope you see the hand writing on the wall.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by RobbStark(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

We are smart but not heartless, Opobo had never been an Ijaw kingdom either, Opobo had always been a city state belonging to King Jaja, Opobo was a british protectorate courtesy of King Jaja, if we fight for Opobo you will concentrate your onslaught on Opobo, so you'd have to fight for Opobo and Bonny at the same time, at the end only a referendum at Bonny and the Jaja Family with a referendum in Bonny will decide their fate. As for PH, it a trick to let you try and debate pr struggle for what's ours first so that we can arrive at a double offender, I hope you see the hand writing on the wall.

I just got the memo that you as claimed coming back after a long absent has nothing to with you trying to end hostilities.

My parting shot to you is to ask you names bonny and Opobo people bear......

I am waiting.
Btw, Ph is an Ikwerre land I can't say much about that except that the Ijaws too have a stake in that land which even the ikwerres do not dare trespass. They are here they know the history
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2021
RobbStark:

I just got the memo that you as claimed coming back after a long absent has nothing to with you trying to end hostilities.

My parting shot to you is to ask you names bonny and Opobo people bear......

I am waiting.
Btw, Ph is an Ikwerre land I can't say much about that except that the Ijaws too have a stake in that land which even the ikwerres do not dare trespass. They are here they know the history
Leave Ikwerre issues for now, they can be whoever they want to be, peace is about respect not the absence of war, Ikwerre is no difference from Onitsha or Anioma or Nsukka, don't equate the Ikwerres in the same class as Igbos, is up to them to be independent of the general Igbo umbrella there is Hongkong and China and there is Germany and English, the issue of Ikwerre and Igbo will be fixed in due time and every part of Ijawland in PH will be returned to you, then Ikwerre can chose to be independent, territory, or be a protectorate of the greater Igboland or chose to join us, that's practically their choices, don't just make a Nazi out of us, if you guys are ready to talk we can as well start the talks, you can put up a date and we meet in any part of PH with your delegates let's settle some issues on the table.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Tinubuadvocate: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Juliusmalema:
AlexBells

Ebitimi44

AmShocked

Oga go and look for another format. All the moniker above belongs to one person.

You think I wasn't aware ebitimi44 was you.

Notwithstanding I ignored all your Propaganda with that moniker in time past.

Desperation is what ruined Nnamdi Kanu and Igbos.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

And how would you be able to tell the 10% without a referendum, ofcourse if the 10% chose Biafra we would offer them automatic citizenship that's how it is done, haven't you seen the immigration push of UK over HongKong, and when we grant them such citizenship and they maybe denounce Ijaw Republic Citizenship if you touch our citizen you will answer to us, otherwise there are your citizens in our sides too and we can seize all diplomatic relationships and at the worst of all, it might result to a breach of order.

So why not let us monitor you conduct a free and fair referendum on your population so no one is cheated, as for Adakar Borro, if you are really ready to defend his treasonable act to the Atlantic, you should know better how to start, I'm not a student of Ojukwus school of thought but just like Ojukwu, I believe that a working Nigeria is better for us Igbos,
i like the way you understanding one's points... but the 10% should relocated to igbo land
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 1:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
BeardedMeat:
.. imposing what? Mumu grin
the ibo idiot imposing as Ijaw on nairaland
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
i like the way you understanding one's points... but the 10% should relocated to igbo land
Does it mean that if you are a country and we are a country that there should not be your citizens in our lands and not be our citizens in your land, they are our citizens who are foreigners in your lands, I don't think it warrant anything of displacing those people off their indigenous lands, if you attack them, you will only create problems for us maybe then we are Biafrans, and it will take us a week or two to create a refugee camp for those 10% while we launch a counter offensive on your country, that will displace at least 20% of your citizens in our closest borders and we would populate those lands from the counter offensive with those 10% that returned, is like you had not taken your time to learn about bilateral relationships.
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 1:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Does it mean that if you are a country and we are a country that there should not be your citizens in our lands and not be our citizens in your land, they are our citizens who are foreigners in your lands, I don't think it warrant anything of displacing those people off their indigenous lands, if you attack them, you will only create problems for us maybe then we are Biafrans, and it will take us a week or two to create a refugee camp for those 10% while we launch a counter offensive on your country, that will displace at least 20% of your citizens in our closest borders and we would populate those lands from the counter offensive with those 10% that returned, is like you had not taken your time to learn about bilateral relationships.
you wrong...a foreigner cannot own ancestrial land in another country... it never happen in any where...
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
you wrong...a foreigner cannot own ancestrial land in another country... it never happen in any where...
That's why you need a referendum and who told you a foreigner can't own lands in another place lol, The English arrived The present day England around a thousand and five hundred years ago, they were a Germanic tribe, they met indigenous celtic britons, today England is already an ancestral land of the English, who is an ancestor and what is ancestral lands, look ancestral lands is different from original inhabitants, you need a referendum to appease those minorities in your population to agree with you otherwise you may need to clean them off, because eventually they will revolt and in the umbrella of another country
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by BeardedMeat(m): 2:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
the ibo idiot imposing as Ijaw on nairaland
Is that what your teacher taught you?
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 2:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

That's why you need a referendum and who told you a foreigner can't own lands in another place lol, The English arrived The present day England around a thousand and five hundred years ago, they were a Germanic tribe, they met indigenous celtic britons, today England is already an ancestral land of the English, who is an ancestor and what is ancestral lands, look ancestral lands is different from original inhabitants, you need a referendum to appease those minorities in your population to agree with you otherwise you may need to clean them off, because eventually they will revolt and in the umbrella of another country
bro you dont understand...
the 10% that like biafra..
5% are dual nationals of Ijaw and Ibo...
3% are ignorants that doesnt know their histories..
1% is just a looking for political advantage..
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 2:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
bro you dont understand...
the 10% that like biafra..
5% are dual nationals of Ijaw and Ibo...
3% are ignorants that doesnt know their histories..
1% is just a looking for political advantage..

Irrespective of how you put it, these people prefer Biafra and they are currently in Ijaw soil on whatever ground, give them a fucken referendum to decide their destiny and stop shouting how you are forced into Biafra but it some of your people Draggibg you into it, keep your people off Biafran agenda if you don't want to be dragged into it
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 4:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Irrespective of how you put it, these people prefer Biafra and they are currently in Ijaw soil on whatever ground, give them a fucken referendum to decide their destiny and stop shouting how you are forced into Biafra but it some of your people Draggibg you into it, keep your people off Biafran agenda if you don't want to be dragged into it
no Ijaw person want biafra over Ijaw republic...
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
no Ijaw person want biafra over Ijaw republic...
Tell people like Asari to hands off Biafra, we also prefer Igbo Republic
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 4:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Tell people like Asari to hands off Biafra, we also prefer Igbo Republic
you already appoint asari to lead your biafra...so asari embraced that biafra president role with all his heart.... he cant betray his oath of allegiancy to the biafra presidency....
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
you already appoint asari to lead your biafra...so asari embraced that biafra president role with all his heart.... he cant betray his oath of allegiancy to the biafra presidency....
As such becuase of self Apointed Assari, Izon is Biafra land and you will only hope for referendum or forceful annexation, your best luck is that most of us prefers NIGERIA OR AT MOST IGBO REPUBLIC, I dont personally personally like to share a multi lingual, multicultural and multi tribal country after Nigeria
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

As such becuase of self Apointed Assari, Izon is Biafra land and you will only hope for referendum or forceful annexation, your best luck is that most of us prefers NIGERIA OR AT MOST IGBO REPUBLIC, I dont personally personally like to share a multi lingual, multicultural and multi tribal country after Nigeria
see people that want to annexed mighty Izon with force...common untrained nigeria police you cannot withstand...

just a two weeks they have wiped out your formidable esn...

only our women can resist igbo men...
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
see people that want to annexed mighty Izon with force...common untrained nigeria police you cannot withstand...

just a two weeks they have wiped out your formidable esn...

only our women can resist igbo men...
Like I had told you already, ESN is different from ISN, pray that you don't ever confront Igbos, that's when you will understand the difference between Ojukwu and Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and many more badass, making mouth and glorifying your own might is allowed just don't cross your lines and know the class of Igbo you mess with,
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Like I had told you already, ESN is different from ISN, pray that you don't ever confront Igbos, that's when you will understand the difference between Ojukwu and Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu and many more badass, making mouth and glorifying your own might is allowed just don't cross your lines and know the class of Igbo you mess with,
hahaha is it igbo you talking about or another tribe? the most weak tribes are igbo and yoruba....
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by AlexBells(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Captain8:
hahaha is it igbo you talking about or another tribe? the most weak tribes are igbo and yoruba....
We had seen how your superman tribe had watched your oil sunk to develop everywhere and you keep shouting our Oyel, nothing wey Uche no go see for Ladipo
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by nnenneigbo(f): 1:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Captain8:

Benin kingdom, the people in the world���
Re: Back To Nairaland After A Long While With Good News For Fellow Nigerians by Captain8(m): 6:23am On Jul 16, 2021
nnenneigbo:

Benin kingdom, the people in the world���
go and be smoking your cocaine....do i look like benin to you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full List of Sunday Igboho's Crimes / Wike wants the PDP in his pocket so he can dash it to Atiku__Uche secondus / Biafra Agitation Is About To Escalate: Southeast Lawmaker Tells FG And Igbo Gove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.