Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Caucasian Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Seeking For Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caucasian Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Seeking For Advice (540 Views)

BREAKING: VIDEO Of White Woman Married To Nigerian Stuck With Lover During S*x / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa / 42-Year-Old Man Dumps 52-Year-Old Woman & Married Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Seeking For Advice by Shekochild: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Please this woman is seeking for advice...
Re: Caucasian Woman Married To A Nigerian Man Seeking For Advice by Mrscarter(f): 6:38am On Jul 14, 2021
Without the build up of sexy pre-intimacy it can kinda take away from the sexual experience. Especially if theres none every single time.
U sure hes into you? Like sexually attracted to you n u sure he truly loves you?
If he did i dont think hed say things like that to you. Cos to have great sex i believe theres gotta be passion from both parties involved. It wont work if its only one sided. I dont think him being nigerian really has anything to do with it. All humans have sex the same. Its the sexual attraction between two individuals that makes the sex better n if theres love between them it can make it more intense i believe so anyway. So i dont think it has anything to do with his ethnicity or yours. I guess its possible that its different having sex with someone from a different ethnicity just in the way that theres slight differences in all races of ppl. Sometimes little things can affect ppl n they realize what they prefer. Or theyre just used to it. Maybe he prefers younger women or women who behave a certain way? Ask him for exact reasons n how u can fix it. Anyway goodluck

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can A University Student Propose To A Fellow Student / Today Is Friday And There Is No Islamic Thread On Front Page / Seeking An UNMARRIED Older Man In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.