Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid (15183 Views)

The Types And Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice / Preparation For Eid-ul-adha: How Much Is Ram In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 3:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Agreed that you are da'if that's why your evidence is da'if. Allah is the one who accepts our acts of worship which includes Udhiyah.
But what you brought was not authentic. No contradiction except your skull vs your brain!

Maybe you should take your misfortune go meet the author of your hadith. Am I the narrator? Or am I muhammad that said allah will accept the blood of animals on judgement day. Nawa oo

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Allah must be a tribal bigot to have chosen prophets only from the lineage of Abraham.
Why not choose from other tribes too abi they offended Allah?
OT which means Old Testament is part of the Bible for our information and learning, not to apply as a way of life. Jesus died a Jew being born of Jewish parents. But to all intents and purposes, he was not bound to the Jewish religion as he himself alluded to so many times.

Yahweh gave so much focus on Israel in the OT, was he racist too? Or na only Israel he create?
Where Prophets before Abraham born by Abraham? Buy sense na! Other nations too had their messengers too even if they were not narrated to us.

Why include a book when it is useless?
You claimed Jesus was not bound to the Jewish religion yet he was found puting his head on the floor and was quoting the OT you claim was useless as a way of life?

1 Like

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Maybe you should take your misfortune go meet the author of your hadith. Am I the narrator? Or am I muhammad that said allah will accept the blood of animals on judgement day. Nawa oo

When you quote an hadith, you should state the authenticity with it.

But you are da'if as I said. You lie and twist text in purpose!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Yahweh gave so much focus on Israel in the OT, was he racist too? Or na only Israel he create?
Where Prophets before Abraham born by Abraham? Buy sense na! Other nations too had their messengers too even if they were not narrated to us.

Why include a book when it is useless?
You claimed Jesus was not bound to the Jewish religion yet he was found puting his head on the floor and was quoting the OT you claim was useless as a way of life?

That's exactly why the NT came about. The OT was all about Israel. The NT is for everybody. Can you show us the orderly extension of Islam to all races. The disconnect is obvious. Abraham up to Jesus where all Jews. How come Mohammed a non-Jew is the last prophet.

If for example you claim Adam was a prophet and not a Jew which is very correct, you should be aware then that Adam and all those before Abraham were not part of the Abrahamic covenant which you celebrate.

If God then chose Abraham's lineage to bear his new covenant, can you tell how Mohammed came about becoming a part of that covenant?

I never used the word useless to describe the OT. Except you mean history and culture is generally useless.

Jesus himself said so many things which contradicted the laws of Moses as received by the Israelites which is why the Pharisees where against him. It was obvious that if the OT was perfect, there would have been no need for a NT.

By extension, if the OT was perfect, even your Mohammed would have had no need of existing.

2 Likes

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
See I didn't ask for Jews to believe any validation

They are not God, I am talking plain reality with the Bible and that's all that's necessary

Abraham as the Bible pointed out was aware his journey with Isaac won't hurt a fly from his house at the end - fact

Abraham walked with God as his friend, God is used to showing him deep stuff with symbolism ie the stars been an insight into his generation fact

You have not countered based on the Bible facts you are talking based on the opinion a certain people should hold to validate anything

You said previously that Abraham already knew the outcome of the event. This was a lie. God tested him. Gen 22:1-2

Some time later God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he answered.

“Take your son,” God said, “your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah. Offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”

His aim was to sacrifice his only son not a ram as you claim before. See your lies below!

Mikecold:
Muslims tradition of slaughtering Rams stands very strong in Islam yet it is a borrowed tradition practiced by Abraham the father of the Jews

The practice was performed on Isaac who was the father of the chosen people.

There was a reason for that event but Muslims Know nothing about it, they claim it was a test of Abraham to kill isaac.

But if you look at the Bible clearly it wasn't a test

Genesis 22:5

And Abraham said into his young men, abide ye here with the ass, and i and the lad will go yonder and worship and come again to you

Abraham here was telling his men he was coming again with Isaac after going up, you call it a test but he knew the outcome of the supposed test, does this still make it a test?

Genesis 22: 8

And Abraham said, my son God would provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering, so they both went together

Abraham couldn't have known the future before God and it's outcome, he definitely was briefed that it was a symbolic act he should emback on for something bigger

Indeed God provided his own sacrifice for his own self.

Why didn't God just tell Abraham to go look for a ram somewhere else to replace isaac?

Why did he provide an impossible ram in the midst of nowhere at a mountain where ram naturally shouldn't be found?

This was a reference to Abraham on his son whom he would send as sacrifice later on

He used Isaac as an illustration because Isaac was the begotten son of Abraham just like him having Jesus

This was why God had to wait for Isacc to be born and didn't use Ishmael

Abraham was aware it wasn't a test to him, and he wasn't going to kill isaac

So when Muslims gloat about this in ignorance without understanding the significance of that event I so laugh at them because they accept God provided a ram to sacrifice to his own self

Yet they don't accept how God can provide Jesus as sacrifice to his own self

They say God doesn't do human sacrifice as reference to Jesus sacrifice yet they don't understand why same God would even fathom such an "ungodly test" for a man to kill his only son

This is not even a matter of whether Abraham did the act but for such God to even voice it out means he doesn't see anything wrong with it and it makes sense if he can't accept such only because man can't give him a pure sacrifice but he can provide his own pure loved son as all expantiated in that story
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by 2dominate: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
I think you should call someone more intelligent than you to debate me

You are borrowing an event that means nothing to you because you contradict the same act

Yes it was about mercy but why do you claim God can't send his own provision for mercy in physical representation by himself

Yet you believe in his "mercy"
Sorry Mr intelligent or better still intelligence
But your intelligence made you believe god sent his only begotten son to die for mans sins
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by 2dominate: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
Where did you even get your assumption that such was Abrahams motive ?
Please don't tell me its from your interpolated bible
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by 2dominate: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
AlphaAlex:
chai and this is someone that went to school o and has a functional brain. So if they tell you to Kill ya mama and your children you will do it too . Because you hear and obey from thin air . Sha it’s not a surprise a majority of you are terrorists . Hearing and obeying Nonsense.
Coming from someone that believes jesus came to be CRUCIFIED for his sins
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why are you calling people by name such as Jew? Was Jesus not a Jew too? Even Muhammad is from a Jewish decent. So why the Jewish tag as if the Lord of the Jews is not the same Lord we worship! We call all those who worship Allah Muslims and that includes Abraham, Moses and others.
Who is a Jew?

A Jew is an Israeli decendant of Jacob born into the covenant of God with Moses.

The covenant that involves keeping the ordinances of God given to moses

I don't know how Muhammad became Jewish when even his father was an idol worshipper

I don't know how many times you need to be told that in terms of relationship or worship with this Jewish God it is not for everyone unless you follow the prescribed way.

Yaweh came to Abraham as a personal friend, do i need to remind you that Islam doesn't believe righteous strides of one man can justify another

So how then are you connected to Abraham by faith, when God was establishing a part to him he gave Moses laws specifically to the Jewish people for only Jewish people so how do you then claim prophets who were Jewish for Jewish people are your prophets?

This is identity crisis by Muslims because Islam is not a Jewish ordinance from yaweh

We believe it was practiced on Isma'eel and not Is'aac.

You "believe" mere speculations but you can never bring the passage in your Quran that states such.

The Bible is clear multiple times who the child of promise was without speculation, your Quran testifies that Ishmael was a product of mistake from a maid to sarah

If you must borrow the Bible/Torah to establish your religion then you must accept all it's narrative no cherry picking and editing

They went to worship. This sacrifice is the worship. And the child obeying his father by following him is worship to God.

No this isn't worship, it was cold hard sacrifice with the instruments that accompany them, what is actually shallow in your narrative is that Abraham had never worshipped God before now because there was no prescribed way given by God to worship him

Has God not provided the sacrifice already? His son is the sacrifice! Abraham does not know the future just like Jesus.
Thank you for knowing Abraham does not know the future, you just validated that God must have revealed to him the journey was not a test as Muslims see it but one for a future symbolic act

God doesn't need to tell him about Jesus, all he needed to say was just go do this, I would provide a sacrifice either way.

The contradiction is when Muslims don't believe God can provide a sacrifice by himself to himself (Pretty much the Jesus story of sacrifice)

This is where you are confused. Abraham never knew Jesus nor trinity nor of His God having son. If you claim Abraham had to use Isaac as his begotten son as your basis to prove John 3:16, then i'll say Abraham had two sons from two women, then show us the two sons and wives of your LORD?
You are the confused one (no disrespect) Abraham doesn't need to know Jesus, he can't sef because God never related with him in different attribute other than the one he knew.

Your fallacy is where you fail to realize how Trinity works, I don't need to tell you I am a man with a spirit and soul outside the body you know of me when relating.

Does that make my spirit somewhere in another location that i need to introduce you to?

You see how your ignorance of not understanding how your spirit soul and body is one limits you from knowing how the Trinity of God works

It would shock you to know that God related with Moses in another attribute which is his spirit

You are not accepting that Abraham's son was the sacrifice. Why should we accept Jesus here? We also laugh when you gloat about your God sending his son to die...which father does that? And how is this much different from a blood ritual of the idolaters?
It is not about what I should accept, it is about what the Bible says plainly,

Abraham himself said Isaac was not for sacrifice, this is not what i decided to accept, it was what Abraham said multiple times.

It is not in me to force you to accept Jesus, my own is to point out the Islamic contradiction of speaking from both sides of the mouth.

If God can provide a sacrifice by himself to himself why is the story of him sending providing a sacrifice in Jesus by himself to himself not possible.

Which God sends a father to sacrifice his son?

But the joke is on you when your Quran agrees that there was a God who even contemplated the idea of doing such

The God who sent Abraham to kill his son to him would find nothing wrong in doing so himself especially if man son is not pure for him

Ofcourse if you doubt the Trinity then joke on you who accept man was made like God and has a body with a spirit and soul yet the God who made such man after him doesn't have such attribute

1. Our God is far from having sons/Partners/helpers/Wives/etc. Since He is far of having this then the question of killing son does not set in. He can save us without the need to shed blood! He is majestic that He needs no one's help but all things come to Him in submission!
God doesn't have partners or helpers since he didn't need help creating the world what he has is attributes.

Like I continue to say you have three persons that makes you up as a human being.

Same person but completely detachable entities that makes you complete

God can't buy your saving without a cost, when man sinned he sold himself to Satan who bought him for a cost

God can't save you for free just because he is God, that would be lowering his standard as a non partial God, been complicit in sin.

Man is human, flesh and blood, we agree that when a man dies he becomes a spirit that can move to the spirit realm and live like spirit

Yet you don't understand that the third attribute of God can become flesh on earth live like man (was it not the same God that created the physical things we see)

So God can become flesh since he is perfect, live a perfect life just like man and pay the price of sin for everyman through his blood because blood means life and God pours all the sins and cost of men into one man

He becomes impartial because he paid a high cost for saving man

Can't your God save people without sending His son to death? In all sense it is wrong for a father to send his son to die...
I just showed you how God ordered a father to kill his son for him.

So by that same God, the Quran doesn't find it wrong

I just showed you that God is perfect, he would become a joke to Satan if he says Satan is banned from heaven but he saves all mankind who made same mistakes as Satan for free without it costing him

Tell anyone that the story of a father who sent his son to shed blood and die for the sins of his other sons and see the reactions. It's damn ritualist and idolatrous!
cool

It not a ritualist or idolatry if that son is external and lives Forever

It's just a little pain which a son undergoes on his wish for his father on earth for a greater benefit and then returns to his father

We see it from the human angle that the man losses his son forever but in the spirit realm it's not lossing life
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

That's exactly why the NT came about. The OT was all about Israel. The NT is for everybody. Can you show us the orderly extension of Islam to all races. The disconnect is obvious. Abraham up to Jesus where all Jews. How come Mohammed a non-Jew is the last prophet.

Muhammad was a non-Jew but was from a Jew in Abraham. And being a Jew is not a Criteria for Prophethood. Furthermore, Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic are Semitic languages traced back to Shem a descendant of Noah! This sure makes the Arabs and the Jews brothers!

Or is there a text that says all Prophets must be Jew?

If for example you claim Adam was a prophet and not a Jew which is very correct, you should be aware then that Adam and all those before Abraham were not part of the Abrahamic covenant which you celebrate.
Whatever Allah calls acts of worship is what we celebrate. Muslims in the time of Abraham may worship Allah in the way Allah prescribed to them. It may not necessarily be exactly as we do it today. Since they submit to the will of Allah then they are Muslims. Also Noah, Jesus and others. Abraham sacrificed a ransom and this too we have been commanded to do likewise!

If God then chose Abraham's lineage to bear his new covenant, can you tell how Mohammed came about becoming a part of that covenant?
Which covenant? Abraham had two sons, the first was Ishmael and the second Isaac.

I never used the word useless to describe the OT. Except you mean history and culture is generally useless.
It has no use since it can't be practiced anymore according to you!

Jesus himself said so many things which contradicted the laws of Moses as received by the Israelites which is why the Pharisees where against him. It was obvious that if the OT was perfect, there would have been no need for a NT.

He also said he never came to abolish the law of Moses but to fulfil them.

By extension, if the OT was perfect, even your Mohammed would have had no need of existing.

I believe in the Torah revealed to Moses and Zabur to David but not in the OT. The Torah and Zabur were for the people they were revealed to. Injeel was revealed to Jesus for his people. And the Qur'an is the final for all Mankind and Jinn.

This is the Islamic belief!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

You said previously that Abraham already knew the outcome of the event. This was a lie. God tested him. Gen 22:1-2

Some time later God tested Abraham and said to him, “Abraham!”

“Here I am,” he answered.

“Take your son,” God said, “your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah. Offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will show you.”

His aim was to sacrifice his only son not a ram as you claim before. See your lies below!

You used to be the only Muslim i can even take a pinch of salt to debate, these days you are no longer measuring up

This is just grapsing at straws because the main narrative here is about Muslims slaughtering Rams of which i explained that this act is not understood by Muslims

I explained that even though it is a custom of Muslims to remember Abraham call to sacrifice Isaac as test of his faith which they claim he passed

It was never a test because Abraham knew the result that his son was never going to be killed

The Dilemma is for Muslims who take it as an event to test Abraham faith how then did Abraham know the outcome of a "test" that expressively said kill your son

The conclusion is not even slaughtering a ram but rather a symbolic act which Abraham may not even had been aware of

He didn't go that long journey just to sacrifice a ram

He didn't go that long journey knowing full well the child would return

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mikecold:
You used to be the only Muslim i can even take a pinch of salt to debate, these days you are no longer measuring up

This is just grapsing at straws because the main narrative here is about Muslims slaughtering Rams of which i explained that this act is not understood by Muslims

I explained that even though it is a custom of Muslims to remember Abraham call to sacrifice Isaac as test of his faith which they claim he passed

It was never a test because Abraham knew the result that his son was never going to be killed

The Dilemma is for Muslims who take it as an event to test Abraham faith how then did Abraham know the outcome of a "test" that expressively said kill your son

God wanted to tempt him. So he wouldn't have known the result of the test or else it wasn't a test anymore. Who is telling lies? You are the Book of Genesis quoted?

You are caught telling a brazen lie openly here. We'll finish it on your thread over there!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

God wanted to tempt him. So he wouldn't have known the result of the test or else it wasn't a test anymore. Who is telling lies? You are the Book of Genesis quoted?

You are caught telling a brazen lie openly here. We'll finish it on your thread over there!
When would you ever stop taking sentiment in a debate and look at things holistically?

The Bible here is our guide to the events, none of us lived in that time but let's exame history forensically (without religious bias here)

And Abraham said into his young men, abide ye here with the ass, and i and the lad will go yonder and worship and come again to you

Abraham here is not under duress to say this, this is his servants he has command over them, he tells them he is coming again with the lad

He could as well say i am coming, he can remain mute and say wait, but he adds that he is "coming" back with a child that supposedly should not come back

And Abraham said, my son God would provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering, so they both went together

Again Isaac asks his father about the lamb because obviously they have instruments meant for sacrifice, and Abraham replies God would provide which he already knew he would.

Mind you Abraham never told lies unless he feared a higher authority (eg the king he deceived with Sarah as his sister)

Abraham would never have used God's name to also tell a lie, so he spoke what he was aware of

Does that mean he wasn't told to take Isaac for a kill, yes he was told

Can you call that test, I call it a symbolic instruction because he knew the outcome which invalidates a test

God by the way can test you but not beyond your limit so I do not call the Bible a liar for saying he tested Abraham

Take it as a student going for a make or Mar "exam" yet he already knows he has passed for just showing up

The exam (test, temptation) as a name does not stop him from knowing the outcome

Knowing the outcome doesn't mean he wouldn't go through the process of the exam.

It doesn't invalidate it as an "exam" by name or process but it is not an exam based on the strength of content needed that is absent

1 Like

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Muhammad was a non-Jew but was from a Jew in Abraham. And being a Jew is not a Criteria for Prophethood. Furthermore, Arabic, Hebrew and Aramaic are Semitic languages traced back to Shem a descendant of Noah! This sure makes the Arabs and the Jews brothers!

Or is there a text that says all Prophets must be Jew?

Whatever Allah calls acts of worship is what we celebrate. Muslims in the time of Abraham may worship Allah in the way Allah prescribed to them. It may not necessarily be exactly as we do it today. Since they submit to the will of Allah then they are Muslims. Also Noah, Jesus and others. Abraham sacrificed a ransom and this too we have been commanded to do likewise!

Which covenant? Abraham had two sons, the first was Ishmael and the second Isaac.

It has no use since it can't be practiced anymore according to you!

He also said he never came to abolish the law of Moses but to fulfil them.

I believe in the Torah revealed to Moses and Zabur to David but not in the OT. The Torah and Zabur were for the people they were revealed to. Injeel was revealed to Jesus for his people. And the Qur'an is the final for all Mankind and Jinn.

This is the Islamic belief!

You see why I said the OT is important because of the information it contains. Muhammad could not have been a Jew because Abraham was not a Jew. A Jew is one who practices Juadaism and follows the laws given to Moses as well as the way of life commanded by Moses. So Muhammad is not a Jew in anyway. Stop attaching Judaism to him to give him legitimacy.
Of course Arabs and Jews are brothers through Abraham. But one is recognized as the chosen one whose lineage, Israel of today, call themselves sons and princes of God while the other is the illegitimate one whose lineage calls themselves slaves of God.
Read Deut 7:6
You are holy people who belong to the Lord your God. He has chosen you from all the people on earth to be his very own.
So it is obvious that throughout the book of Deuteronomy, Moses kept on reminding the people of Israel that God had chosen them out of all the people of the earth. I guess that answers your question. All Prophets under the OT must be Jews. No exception!!

The covenant he made with Abraham in Genesis 37. It is obvious that God meant the promise to come through the son Abraham's wife will bear for him except you want to say God endorses adultery which was what produced Ishmael.

Just cause something is no longer in practice does not make it useless. Values placed on historical artefacts is not based on their utility but more on their historical significance.

He said he came to fulfill them because the people of Israel had difficulties doing that. It is in fulfilling that law that the laws become subject to him. Anyone who conquers anything has power and authority over it. The penalty of transgressing Moses' laws was death. Jesus conquered death with his resurrection which made him a perfector of the law.

If you believe the Torah and the Torah says Isaac was the one offered for sacrifice. Why then do you say it is Ishmael not Isaac? How does the Quran also fulfills the demands of the Torah and the Zabur because it is obvious neither of the two books ever said a child of Ishmael shall come to lead people to the Jewish God.
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

When you quote an hadith, you should state the authenticity with it.

But you are da'if as I said. You lie and twist text in purpose!

Is like allah has blindfolded you this blockhead, dummy, nerd as usual. Your bewilderment, rawness never see the authenticity of that hadith right? Just take your anger go meet muhammad in grave for that utterances. Thank God you even know where it's coming from, so why kicking against it just because it doesn't favours you abi

Had it been it favours your ignoramus, I am very sure you won't call it fake hadith. We shall keep on exposing your god allah

This is another one

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by RightChannel: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Is like allah has blindfolded you this blockhead, dummy, nerd as usual. Your bewilderment, rawness never see the authenticity of that hadith right? Just take your anger go meet muhammad in grave for that utterances. Thank God you even know where it's coming from, so why kicking against it just because it doesn't favours you abi

Had it been it favours your ignoramus, I am very sure you won't call it fake hadith. We shall keep on exposing your god allah

This is another one

That Antichristian and his likes are very good on that, when things doesn't favours them, they always tag it as fake, non-authentic. But when criticising We Christians by quoting different Bible versions we never tag them as non-authentic, fake. Those Muslims are hypocrite from the highest order

1 Like

Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Hustler1277: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2021
The pictures attached to this post is my phone and I am typing this from somebody's phone whom I begged to please quickly make a post.

I am in my finals in university of Benin and I have been having myriads of problems I can't begin to spell out .
I have been footing my school bills all by myself since two sessions now due to family issues and lots of long stories I can't begin to say here.

I sold my laptop not quite long t be able to work on my project and feed .
I do some jobs online t survive though it hasn't been so lucrative .
I was expecting some money next week though so I could sort out my project finally and look for a place to perch as I finalize school issues .
But yesterday something very funny snd bad just happened .
My phone fell and the screen just left the phone and now the flex is cut .

I tried to look for persons to borrow money from to raise the money for repair but people are all going home as its a sessional break .

Please am appealing to good hearted persons to please help me raise the money to fix the phone .
If anybody wants to come around uniben to see me and pay for the fixing am fine with that.
Please I need to fix this phone soon so I can forge ahead in life.
I will appreciate donations from persons here .
This is just a guy trying to beat the hard times and make it in life and now he really needs hand or hands to pull him up .
Here is my account number
First bank
Emua Abraham
Please I am not asking for fish
I just need to fix my hook
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2021
2dominate:

Coming from someone that believes jesus came to be CRUCIFIED for his sins
see mumu who said I’m Christian?
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

I am educated. Maybe more than a lot in your family. I'm also brainy maybe more than....

Who told you to kill anyone? Can't you learn context and limit your utterance likewise?

It's apparent your skull contains nonsense! Do empty it numbskul!
for the fact that you are claiming to be brainy it means you are pretty dumb and you definitely have an ego problem as well . You are brainy And so ? Has your education saved you from being manipulated by another person? Well the answer is no so your education is wasted you just know lots and lots of jargons nothing to do with reality. If you had any sense you would know the concept of religion and you would understand the role it has played and has continued to play . But no you are too educated to know you are born free you just chose to be trapped by nonsense.
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by 2dominate: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
AlphaAlex:
see mumu who said I’m Christian?
See Mr functional brain that can't even compose a simple sentence without insult.
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
for the fact that you are claiming to be brainy it means you are pretty dumb and you definitely have an ego problem as well . You are brainy And so ? Has your education saved you from being manipulated by another person? Well the answer is no so your education is wasted you just know lots and lots of jargons nothing to do with reality. If you had any sense you would know the concept of religion and you would understand the role it has played and has continued to play . But no you are too educated to know you are born free you just chose to be trapped by nonsense.

No one is born free without reason! You are trapped by your whims and caprices!

And your reality will come when you die!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2021
RightChannel:

That Antichristian and his likes are very good on that, when things doesn't favours them, they always tag it as fake, non-authentic. But when criticising We Christians by quoting different Bible versions we never tag them as non-authentic, fake. Those Muslims are hypocrite from the highest order

Alhamdulillah, I am not a liar that keeps changing what another person writes!
It's in their blood to lie and na lie go kill them.
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
grin
2dominate:

See Mr functional brain that can't even compose a simple sentence without insult.
grin oh you you are a saint abi you’ve never insulted someone before? FVCK outta here with that bull
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by 2dominate: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin oh you you are a saint abi you’ve never insulted someone before? FVCK outta here with that bull
I swear you need help o
How will you just start insulting someone you don't know just because of difference of opinions
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by RightChannel: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Alhamdulillah, I am not a liar that keeps changing what another person writes!
It's in their blood to lie and na lie go kill them.

The same way he didn't change what is their in that hadith.
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2021
RightChannel:

The same way he didn't change what is their in that hadith.

No one said he changed. He didn't disclose it's authenticity!

That's non-disclosure and it's an offense!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by RightChannel: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

No one said he changed. He didn't disclose it's authenticity!

That's non-disclosure and it's an offense!

What is this one saying, who says the hadith not authentic? Name one sholar that says so?
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by AntiChristian: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2021
RightChannel:

What is this one saying, who says the hadith not authentic? Name one sholar that says so?

Just quote the hadith in full here with it's authenticity!
Re: Conditions Of Udhiyaah (sacrificial Lamb) For Eid by ANTIGAY(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Mikecold:
Muslims tradition of slaughtering Rams stands very strong in Islam yet it is a borrowed tradition practiced by Abraham the father of the Jews

The practice was performed on Isaac who was the father of the chosen people.

There was a reason for that event but Muslims Know nothing about it, they claim it was a test of Abraham to kill isaac.

But if you look at the Bible clearly it wasn't a test

Abraham here was telling his men he was coming again with Isaac after going up, you call it a test but he knew the outcome of the supposed test, does this still make it a test?

Abraham couldn't have known the future before God and it's outcome, he definitely was briefed that it was a symbolic act he should emback on for something bigger

Indeed God provided his own sacrifice for his own self.

Why didn't God just tell Abraham to go look for a ram somewhere else to replace isaac?

Why did he provide an impossible ram in the midst of nowhere at a mountain where ram naturally shouldn't be found?

This was a reference to Abraham on his son whom he would send as sacrifice later on

He used Isaac as an illustration because Isaac was the begotten son of Abraham just like him having Jesus

This was why God had to wait for Isacc to be born and didn't use Ishmael

Abraham was aware it wasn't a test to him, and he wasn't going to kill isaac

So when Muslims gloat about this in ignorance without understanding the significance of that event I so laugh at them because they accept God provided a ram to sacrifice to his own self

Yet they don't accept how God can provide Jesus as sacrifice to his own self

They say God doesn't do human sacrifice as reference to Jesus sacrifice yet they don't understand why same God would even fathom such an "ungodly test" for a man to kill his only son

This is not even a matter of whether Abraham did the act but for such God to even voice it out means he doesn't see anything wrong with it and it makes sense if he can't accept such only because man can't give him a pure sacrifice but he can provide his own pure loved son as all expantiated in that story
SO PROPHET ABRAHAM IS NOT THE FATHER OF THE MUSLIMS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pakistani Islamic Cleric Arrested For Framing Christian Girl For Blasphemy / Islamic Indonesia Fights Against The Jilboob (tight Hijab) / Ruling On Muslim Working In An Interest-based Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.