Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,892 members, 7,838,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive (259 Views)

Tinubu: I Wonder Why PDP Still Exists As A Political Party / I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich – Buhari / Why EFCC Could Not Prosecute Me Despite Allegations Of Corruption – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive by realG101(m): 3:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
President Buhari says he wonders why Nigerians accepted and voted for him “despite not being rich”.

The president stated this on Tuesday July 13, when he received the report of the National Security Summit held on May 26 by the house of representatives. The report was submitted by a team of lawmakers led by Femi Gbajabiamila, speaker of the lower chamber.

“The number of people that turned out to see me, some waiting for 10 hours in the sun, was more than anyone could buy or force. They just wanted to see who this Buhari was.

People wonder why Nigerians accept me, despite not being rich. I wonder, too.

I felt I just have to serve Nigeria and Nigerians to the best of my ability'' he said

The president further said that Nigerians are lucky and should congratulate themselves despite the prevailing challenges.
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive by Dreal1247: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hope this is not the reason for so much poverty in the country. When you follow the wise, wisdom will be planted into the system. Just my thoughts though.

1 Like

Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2021
#sighs
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive by Afamsi: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
A president and a clown.. Never seen this before. Not even in nollywood
Re: I Wonder Why Nigerians Accepted Me Despite Not Being Rich. Pres. Buhari Pensive by greatiyk4u(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Your integrity is glaring

In Nigeria anybody the masses are hailing is just one guy man giving them free cash without work

Once, you demand for work before chop, u become an Automatic enemy

Your legacies will remain long after you, and a crucial subject of higher degree research

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Gov. Sani Bello Approves Payment Of July Salaries / Lesson For Nigeria:Zuma’s Corruption Trial To Resume August 10 / Ekiti NURTW Chairman, Two Others Arrested For Drug Trafficking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.