Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed (22934 Views)

El-Rufai And Other Northern APC Governors React To Yahaya Bello's Protest / Rotational Presidency: Zulum Backs Southern Governors, Denies VP Ambition / Ortom Backs Southern Governors On Anti-Grazing Laws, Rotational Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by adekolaelect(m): 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
See both of them fighting o er what can not be giving to them. it is unconstitutional to insult Bello for quoting the rightful Constitution for Igbos . If not rotated who tell Bello he can get it ? If Rotated who tell Igbos that the presidency will be giving to them ? Both Noise makers without political values .

Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Deepthoughts: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
richie240:

U r very correct brah, but d issue is trust.
Trust, trust, trust, trust.........trust.
I stop there.
cool
Trust is imaginary n sometimes illusional,I think it should be made a law, would you support that?
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by dragunov: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
seunmsg:
I really don’t think irritants like Yahaya Bello should be dignified with a response. He should be allowed to carry on with his circus presidential campaign. At the end of the day, the south will still get the presidency in 2023 and Bello will be trashed in the dustbin of irrelevancy.

The North will not let it happen. We have been trying to tell you this since forever. Ha!
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by sangresan(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
dragunov:

The North will not let it happen. We have been trying to tell you this since forever. Ha!

Which North? You will beg to give away the power in 2023...You'll soon see Hausas running to the north from the south in large numbers. Who born monkey?
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by oluwatomising: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Yahaya Bello can go to hell, South is producing 2023 president. Power is not the birth right of the Northerns as they claim.
Mtcheww
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by dragunov: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
sangresan:

Which North? You will beg to give away the power in 2023...You'll soon see Hausas running to the north from the south in large numbers. Who born monkey?

It is not by mouth. I am not from that murderous, hypocritical region. I am Yoruba. These guys are prepared is all I am saying. They have planned a pogrom. They have imported heavy weaponry. They have imported terrorists into Nigeria. They have surrounded the whole of the South, hiding in the forests. When they see that the political terrain does not favour them, they will unleash mayhem so that 2023 election will never happen. Even if it favours them, they will still embark on the genocide. They have been killing Christians like flies in the North silently. They want the lands and resources in the South. They want to kill off and repopulate. They are in league with Islamic countries in the middle east. They are getting their weapons from there. But what is the level of our preparedness?
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Henri8: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
vedaxcool:
Ohaneze just insulted Nigerian Youth by saying non of them were born/were in school when rotational presidency was discussed thus they have no say on the matter.

Ohaneze's comment applies to ipob kid terrorists not Nigerian youths who have every right to debate the validity of any agreement made by unelected individuals.

PS southern tribal like this one believe in Quota system presidency not merit which they recommend for ordinary Nigerians not their elites.
I am a youth and my name is not Yahaya Bello.
Yahaya used to be a youth but now, he is...
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
owobokiri:

Wether you believe in it or not. , events from 2023 will surely force you to vomit the presidency! All these sma sma na initial gra gra. Nobody is begging you to hand over. You will do so by yourself to survive the heat that will follow... Abacha insisted on retaining power in the 90s, the same way you guys are doing today. In the end, it was your elites that conspired to eliminate him so you can hand over to Obasanjo and save yourselves... Power and presidency is not your birthright! Going forward, that presidency will be so hot in your hands post 2023 that you will beg to surrender that to get some air..

I totally despise the rulers you guys have but let's be honest with each other...una too like noise for Nigeria...nothing will happen but I pray to God that I am wrong and Nigerians will be willing to fight for their futures and take it away from these bunch of animals
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by orisa37: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
THAT'S A GOOD ONE.
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by orisa37: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
THAT'S A GOOD ONE TO A JJC POLITICIAN.
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by AbdullahiJamiu: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ohaneze should show us the constitutional proves and stop blabbing! �
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Scamburster(m): 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
seunmsg:
I really don’t think irritants like Yahaya Bello should be dignified with a response. He should be allowed to carry on with his circus presidential campaign. At the end of the day, the south will still get the presidency in 2023 and Bello will be trashed in the dustbin of irrelevancy.
Can't really believe I can like your post.
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Scamburster(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
Antoeni:
Even though rotational presidency was agreed upon before
South East shouldn’t be part of rotational Presidency for now
You have been noticed.
Re: Ohanaeze To Yahaya: You Were In School When Rotational Presidency Was Agreed by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Commentor:
[s][/s]

This one is even a kid.

Grow up.

okay sir,let 2023 come first. By then i will become a grown up...

The verbal war the northern have been clamouring for might become a reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Adeola Wins Ogun West Senatorial Seat / Lagos Declares Total Clampdown On Alcohol Sales, Street Trading In Parks, Garage / Metering: You’re Wrong, Power Distributors Reply Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.