Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,096 members, 7,852,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Prince Hezekiah Set To Feature Teni Makanaki In His Made In Port-harcourt Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Hezekiah Set To Feature Teni Makanaki In His Made In Port-harcourt Show (468 Views)

"I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers / Teni Graduates From The University of Georgia (Photos) / Teni Entertainer: Biography, Lifestyle & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Hezekiah Set To Feature Teni Makanaki In His Made In Port-harcourt Show by Mophasa(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Comedy sensation Prince Hezekiah's much talked about comedy show made In Port Harcourt is set To Feature music superstar Teni Makanaki in September 2021.

In a major announcement by the event promoters ichewealth Empire, the event which is set to be the biggest in the southern city of port-harcourt since the lockdown will feature comedy, music and entertainment galore.

Prince Hezekiah who was among a set of entertainers who recently got a N10m cash gift from the Rivers state government during a homecoming concert organised in honor of Rivers state born Grammy winning singer Burna boy has boasted that the Made In Port Harcourt Comedy event is going to be the show of The Year.

The event is scheduled to hold in September at the prestigious Aztec Arcum Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Re: Prince Hezekiah Set To Feature Teni Makanaki In His Made In Port-harcourt Show by Ogamysamo: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2021
show is not the problem, features are not the solution.

ARE YOU SAVE YET? JESUS IS STILL WAITING 4 U TO REPENT 4RM YOUR UNBELIEVE AND BE SAVED

(1) (Reply)

I Am Feeling Cold After I Saw In Oba,i Went To Follow Ritualist-william Uchemba / Wow See Bobrisky Grand Entrance On Her 30th Birthday Party / Buju After Touching Burnaboy-“i Will Never Bath Again”(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.