Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,683 members, 7,809,584 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana (22684 Views)

Don’t Let Nigerian Govt Take Me Away - David Hundeyin Begs Ghanaian President / Sunday Igboho: We Want Yoruba Nation, We Don’t Want One Nigeria Again / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Kingstanding: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Where was this Yoruba man and his yorub people in 2017/2016 when Buhari was hunting Kanu and they were cheering him

Baba tuface... hand reach IGBOHO Yoruba remember 1984..
... then suddenly start to shout southern unity and using IGBOHO and Kanu in same sentence.

What changed between 2017 and 2021.. from r Yoruba land

No be same Yoruba people were mocking igbos over python dance with dirty pictures flooding the internet ..
Sam Yoruba curse Kanu because he escaped and encouraged Buhari to use iron hand ..

Same Yoruba wants east to forget and support them because IGBOHO is been the coward is hiding from ear military Kanu escaped from

Same Yoruba celebrated the news of Kanu rearrest ..

Oga no matter yoruba take shout IGBOHO and Kanu.
Shout southern unity...

Igbos and south minorities of Akwa cross ijaw anioma can never be deceive ..

Tell Tinubu his southern agenda using Akeredolu has failed ..
When he betray Jonathan a southern minority .. he never knew .. Yoruba wil one day scream southern unity with muscle.

Yoruba should face their masters and leave igbos and Kanu out of it.. tomorrow they will claim they save Kanu... and that no igbo man spoke for him except Yoruba..

We all remember know yoruba attecedents ..
. If you're a Christian I'm very sure you can never have a heart of forgiveness like your Daddy G.O's and Pastors. There is a second chance in this life which most of Nigerians gave Buhari upon there realization that Buhari's leopard can not change his spot and Baba Falana change his mind towards him then is that a sin? Continue living in someone's mistake. And one thing I want you to know is that Baba Falana good deeds towards the progress of this country is far than the mistake he made . Mind you if they sell petrol for 1 thousands naira per litre I m very sure Fazl can afford to buy it talkless of his father Baba Falana the most radical lawyer in this our time. Baba Falana you're the best.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by klax(m): 7:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:
Where was this Yoruba man and his yorub people in 2017/2016 when Buhari was hunting Kanu and they were cheering him

... then suddenly start to shout southern unity and using IGBOHO and Kanu in same sentence.

No be same Yoruba people were mocking igbos over python dance with dirty pictures flooding the internet ..
Sam Yoruba curse Kanu because he escaped and encouraged Buhari to use iron hand ..

Same Yoruba wants east to forget and support them because IGBOHO is been the coward is hiding from ear military Kanu escaped from

Shout southern unity...

When he betray Jonathan a southern minority .. he never knew .. Yoruba wil one day scream southern unity with muscle.

Yoruba should face their masters and leave igbos and Kanu out of it.. tomorrow they will claim they save Kanu... and that no igbo man spoke for him except Yoruba..

Mr man pls is there anywhere Falana mention *Southern* in all he said? Pls read it again.

Pls try to understand no Yoruba was celebrating mistreatment of the Igbos during Kanu unruly outburst before he ran away those online here happy bout it I can bet you majority of them are fulani hiding here claiming Yoruba, get that fact today.

And how long will you understand and stop forcing SE on SS? The SS people are on their own allow SS to decide their own freedom and fate in life stop all these we SE and SS trash bros. If Nigeria breaks today don't ever in your dream think SS will become SE annexe do you understand

What Falana was saying is about rule of law and human right being violated by the junta democrat called Buhari, Falana is not talking because igboho and Kanu are from the South ok, moreso drop all these 1966 misleading propaganda bullshit *Yoruba hate the Igbo* I will say say till eternity I have never in my till date witnessed where Yoruba treated igbo badly I mean till today if you see any pls drop the proof.

What is on ground now is not about Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw what is on ground now is how South can break loose from these demonic shackle they ignorantly got themselves into. We had about PIB shit bill passed The North smilled home, the SW stood their which I guess they tried to pull other Southern stares along but they refused so they went alone and stood their ground pls since then have you heard anybody from SE talk or say no to the devilish PIB shit? Hell No. Bro pls wake up.

I was never on the side of Kanu page before due to his approach to the struggle but since he was kidnapped which is wrong approach I have then be on his side and he must be release. As per Igboho forever I stand with Igboho because he was never violent in his protest then why attacking his home and wasted 7 lives just like that it's unacceptable bro.

Good day!!!

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by oguns222: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2021
MT:
Since Gani Fawehinmi died, no reputable lawyer has been able to take his place. Falana always sounding to be politically correct at all times.

Where is the political correctness in those statements?
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Harmattan123(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2021
I told you before

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Diligence: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Three views
1. Gmb will make these freedom fighters, not just heroes, but gods...
2. Why are kidnappers, boko haram, fulani herdsmen, bandits in the parasitic north roaming free, getting ransoms & being rehabilitated, pardoned & redeployed, while freedom fighters in the south are persecuted?
3. Bob Marley: To Southerners: "... How long shall they kill ur prophets while u stand beside & look..."
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by SenatePresdo(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Shout southern unity...

Tuface Yoruba Men, they could partner with Fulanis against their fellow southerners because of interest.

The last one they partnered with fulani Buhari against other Southerners, what's the outcome? It didn't go well.

And now they want to partner with the Other southerners because of their ambition under the guise of southern unity... Who do those guys think they you are fooling?

Southern unity my foot... Na when them present Tinubu for presidency we go see if Southerners are really United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Zetty177x: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
freshkpomo:
100 years from now, so many of us would have returned back to mother Earth. What do you want to be remembered for?

99% of the whole earth

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by gbengu(m): 7:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Going back to 1984? No no no no. We already passed that year backward.

We are already in 1384Bc when COWS were the modern means of transportation before the discovery of new model transportation known as Camel and Donkey.

When you see a real SAN talking you will know. Not those Islamic religious SAN that came through Federal Quota system.

Some countries and their leaders are creating how to commercialize the routes to Moon and Mars but ours, the imbeciles are looking for ways to commercialize Cow Routes from Northern invested bandits and terrorists to the Southern part.

Check the background history of Fulanis, they are not of African origins at the initial stage. They are the leftovers or purge away Arabs that where expel from Arab tribes due to their backward thinking and barbarian ideology of killing, stealing and destroying. They were forced to migrate to North Africa, North Africa couldn't adapt to their ideology of backwardness and destruction. They were purged away to Sahara Africa and Sahel areas of Africa.

Their ideology is to destroy a flourishing state and bring it to backwardness in other to put the original indigens there in perpetual slavery and poverty while their elites, religious and politicians enjoy the loots.

A clear scenario playing out in Nigeria presently. My only concerns are the Yoruba muslims playing with nuclear bomb under the disguise of RELIGION. They are playing with an ANCIENT SNAKE. AFONJA's story and Kanem Borno invasion by these BANDITS of a tribe is just about 200 years ago, just 18th century ago.

Now compare the above story (History) to what's happening now in the North and especially Southern area of River Niger known as Nigeria.

Hausas and other indigenous people living around Northern Areas of River Niger today known as Northern Nigeria were already flourishing like normal modern day city or empire of that period before the evils of Usman Dan Fodio befell them.

Hausas were friendly and nice people and welcome the Fulanis among them but unknowingly that they've welcome the end of their race and bloodline. They attack, killed, rape, marry and restructure the ethnography of Hausas and other indigenous black people around the area.

Today, different Northerners of different tribes are the slaves and conquered people through Jihad, a religion propaganda brought about by Usman dan Fodio. Islam has been with Hausas 100 years before the coming of Fulanis but different ethnics around there choosed what they wish to worship including Islam with being forced until they were forced using religion machinery of invasion, raiding, coup, assassination, military take over, force marriage, constant genocides and later till date, political machinery.

The question we all know is that we've different ideologies, cultures, religions, crave for modern development between the Northern Nigeria and the Southern Nigeria. Then what is still keeping up together when it's glaring we are of different nations and nationalities with different ideologies and patriotism.

It's like forcing UK and IRAN together in a country. Why UK choose to force DIFFERENT COUNTRIES together since 1914 is a question that beats my imagination. Is it because of the so much loots they are getting under the umbrella of prodigal sons they imposed on us or they are just damn evil?

Well it's not a surprise anyway for a particular tribe or people called Britons to imagine, envisage and concluded to colonise a continent for 200 centuries is not a small evil. For Britain To support and contribute immensely to the killings and general genocide of a particular tribe in Nigeria tagged Biafra war that was more deadly than Nazist genocide of Jews and nothing from their records portrayed any remembrance, tells a lot of them.

Nigeria is the SICK MAN OF AFRICA, just like the Ortorman Empire of old Europe.

Lugard's 1914 amalgamation is one of the greatest evil against humanity and indigenous Africans in recent years.

A simple referendum will bring solutions to this unsolved algebra formula propounded in 1914. No need for killings or shedding bloods. We can go our seperate ways peacefully. We've already have Southern Nigeria and Northern Nigeria. Why did UK ran out of EU?

UK also conducted referendum for Wales, Scotland, Britain and North Ireland if they wish to continue in the United Kingdom. Why not a referendum for us if we want to continue the United Nigeria forced on us.

Please always be law abiding citizens despite your clamour for either REFERENDUM, SEPERATION or RESTRUCTURE.

We are under invasion. If you know you know.

November1857:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/kanu-igboho-we-wont-allow-buharis-govt-take-us-back-to-1984-falana/

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Asgard73: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2021
klax:

Mr man pls is there anywhere Falana mention *Southern* in all he said? Pls read it again.

Pls try to understand no Yoruba was celebrating mistreatment of the Igbos during Kanu unruly outburst before he ran away those online here happy bout it I can bet you majority of them are fulani hiding here claiming Yoruba, get that fact today.

And how long will you understand and stop forcing SE on SS? The SS people are on their own allow SS to decide their own freedom and fate in life stop all these we SE and SS trash bros. If Nigeria breaks today don't ever in your dream think SS will become SE annexe do you understand

What Falana was saying is about rule of law and human right being violated by the junta democrat called Buhari, Falana is not talking because igboho and Kanu are from the South ok, moreso drop all these 1966 misleading propaganda bullshit *Yoruba hate the Igbo* I will say say till eternity I have never in my till date witnessed where Yoruba treated igbo badly I mean till today if you see any pls drop the proof.

What is on ground now is not about Yoruba or Igbo or Ijaw what is on ground now is how South can break loose from these demonic shackle they ignorantly got themselves into. We had about PIB shit bill passed The North smilled home, the SW stood their which I guess they tried to pull other Southern stares along but they refused so they went alone and stood their ground pls since then have you heard anybody from SE talk or say no to the devilish PIB shit? Hell No. Bro pls wake up.

I was never on the side of Kanu page before due to his approach to the struggle but since he was kidnapped which is wrong approach I have then be on his side and he must be release. As per Igboho forever I stand with Igboho because he was never violent in his protest then why attacking his home and wasted 7 lives just like that it's unacceptable bro.

Good day!!!

I’m ijaw .. with igbo blood..

I speak both..

Yoruba man don’t and can’t speak for ijaw or southern minorities

Yoruba can only speak for former mid west..

And for the rest.. Na normal Yoruba rant.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by SenatePresdo(m): 8:00am On Jul 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE ARE WE NOW

THIS FULANI TERRORIST ABOVE ME IS A SHAMELESS TAQIYYAISTsad

Nothing like Taqyist Yorubas can't be trusted.

Tuface Yoruba Men, they could partner with Fulanis against their fellow southerners because of interest.

The last one they partnered with fulani Buhari against other Southerners, what's the outcome? It didn't go well.

And now they want to partner with the Other southerners because of their ambition under the guise of southern unity... Who do those guys think they you are fooling?

Southern unity my foot... Na when them present Tinubu for presidency we go see if Southerners are really United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by OBALOLA55(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Nothing like Taqyist Yorubas can't be trusted.

WE KNOW UNA VERY WELL, CAR TREATMENT AWAITS YOU GUYS VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Asgard73: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Thank you bro..

Na so dey shout during endsars
Na so dem shout during WAKILL
Na so dem Dey always shout ..
and in all same humans go still change am for igbos..

Apc don Dey throw Tinubu..
Same Tinubu brought Buhari .. who brought his Fulani brothers all over Nigeria armed with gun

Water don pass garri .. dem don Dey shout southern unity again ..
same people go throw igbos under marry same northerners..

I only want to wake igbos Na why e pain dem..

They’ve been on my mention insulting and cursing themselves not me.

Who cares..
they never see..

After this time .. they no go shout southern unity.

Imagine Yoruba people calling for southern unity

Nwanne check am Na.. you no fear..

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by klax(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

I’m ijaw .. with igbo blood..

I speak both..

Yoruba man don’t and can’t speak for ijaw or southern minorities

Yoruba can only speak for former mid west..

And for the rest.. Na normal Yoruba rant.

Ijaw with igbo blood no wonder you are confused. Your post is confusing. Your understanding of the Falana is confused. No offense ok just being very straight forward.

Pls what brought Ijaw, Igbo, Yoruba into these can you explain?

Pls did falana talked regional issue or tribal issue or trying to speak for Igboho and Kanu for being treated badly

Sorry I don't care about your ijaw igbo blood Asari claimed what you claimed but promised to smoke Kanu out so what the hell are you talking?

Leave SE out of SS issue and leave SS out of SE issue everybody know his papa name oga.

Read pls Read falana statement and stop living in tribal propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by SenatePresdo(m): 8:17am On Jul 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WE KNOW UNA VERY WELL, CAR TREATMENT AWAITS YOU GUYS VERY SOON

You are Yoruba man, the Unity is just for you guys... But Sha, I'm glad it's just an internet unity. Let me see how Tinubu will win South-East votes.

Southern Unity scam. This year's January, weren't Yorubas against IPOB?

Abegii
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by SenatePresdo(m): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Thank you bro..

Na so dey shout during endsars
Na so dem shout during WAKILL
Na so dem Dey always shout ..
and in all same humans go still change am for igbos..

Apc don Dey throw Tinubu..
Same Tinubu brought Buhari .. who brought his Fulani brothers all over Nigeria armed with gun

Water don pass garri .. dem don Dey shout southern unity again ..
same people go throw igbos under marry same northerners..

I only want to wake igbos Na why e pain dem..

They’ve been on my mention insulting and cursing themselves not me.

Who cares..
they never see..

After this time .. they no go shout southern unity.

Imagine Yoruba people calling for southern unity

Nwanne check am Na.. you no fear..

To Deciev Ndigbo is somewhat easy. But we will see as things turns out...

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Segzy19: 8:28am On Jul 14, 2021
What is this one saying?

Go check history. Your Ahmadu Bello was the one who said the south must be treated as a conquered territory and must never be allowed to rule. This was on the 12th of October; just 11 days after independence in 1960. The northerners still live and operate in that orientation up till now...

The history is there.

Ibkhaleel:
Open Letter to Ndigbo,

My Igbo brothers, I find it necessary to send you this epistle – from a North Easterner to a South Easterner – knowing we are brothers, parented by the same nation.

Once upon a time, in the North East, a terrorist organisation came with a mantra not dissimilar to what some of you claim. The claims that your tribe is being marginalised. The terrorist organisation in the North East, too, whipped up the sentiment that a system that brooked no opposition did not recognise its creed. And so they wanted their kingdom.

But nwanne m, let us face it. From 1999 to date (22 years), you produced not less than three service chiefs. At the last count, Nigeria had over 370 tribes. You also produced a secretary to the government of the federation, Senate presidents, deputy Senate presidents, deputy speakers in the House of Representatives and chief executives of various government bodies.

All governors of your states have been Igbo. None but Igbo has represented you in the National Assembly and all ministers from your states have been you. Is there a ministry in Nigeria which an Igbo man has not headed?

Whereas other Nigerians, especially northerners, find it difficult to own land or landed properties in the South East, major viable towns in both the North and South of the country have your brothers as major landowners. A lot of big businesses and the hospitality sector are Igbo-dominated as well.
Now, what position has Ndigbo not held? Even for the president, has every tribe produced one?

Recall that you produced the nation’s vice president just nine years after the civil war.
Considering these, one is wont to ask if there is another meaning to marginalisation, perhaps, that only you know.
Terrorism is the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, against civilians, in pursuing political aims. United States Department of State in 2003 defined terrorism as a premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against non-combatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents, intended to influence an audience.

Please check the attributes of terrorism and a terrorist, you will realise that those holding your states by the jugular are terrorists.

Simple. People complied with sit-at-home orders out of fear because non-compliance can invite death. Perhaps the only difference between the leader of the terrorist organisation in your area and that of Boko Haram is that Boko Haram’s Imam is in the trenches with his troops while your Mazi is with his family ensconced in the Whiteman’s land, feeding fat at your expense. Someone referred to him as a “made-in-China Shekau”.
What happened in our land is being re-enacted in yours now. Misguided elements among you are attacking security posts, breaking jails, destroying government installations, killing notable personalities or people termed “sabo” (saboteurs).

Terror mongers first try to demoralise security agencies and intimidate those whose words or actions can awaken the people. It happened to us in the North East.
And so our elders, out of fear for their lives, even called on the federal government to “leave us alone with our sons”. A time comes in the phase of terrorist acts when a government cannot protect the citizenry. Sometimes, people live or die as dictated by terrorists.
After shocking the security agencies into timorousness and inertia, the terrorists would turn on the civilian population that out of fear supported them at some point.
But the security agencies of a nation are not about an individual. Were they about that, then nations would not outlive the active lifespan of a human being. Security agencies are machines in motion individuals cannot halt. They are resilient, redoubtable, able to absorb shock, and they only know the nation. Chief among them is the military. The military, the world over, knows only their nation and they can do anything required for its survival. Thus a Musa in uniform will not hesitate to shoot an Ibrahim who has risen against the state. Do not then be surprised, my brother, if an Ikechukwu in the uniform of the Nigerian military shoots an Ogbonna who carries another flag other than the Green, White, Green.
And the military, as we found out in the North East, my dear brethren, treats lands they enter to flush terrorists as captured territory and the people as conquered subjects.

Ah, well, you may not believe because you have what the North East lack – a propaganda machine – and so you think yours will be different. Forget rabble-rousing journalists and bloggers and social media influencers with you who would want to push the narrative of the “unknown gunmen” (clandestine agents) or shout to the high heavens of being victimised. That never helps in such situations. In most civil wars, crushed sides almost always win propagandas. Please, try to study history, my brothers.
But anybody who can rejoice, hail and defend the carnage on innocent civilians or destruction of public property by “unknown gunmen” has lost the legitimacy to be called human. He too can kill given the slightest opportunity. His hidden name is “murderer”.

Anyone trying to divert attention from actual perpetrators of dastardly acts, as in the killing of Ahmed Gulak by the terrorists, thinks everyone is as foolish as them.
These so-called propagandists who are not on the ground in your land, but live in other Nigerian major cities are quick, for instance, to attribute every crime on earth to their bogeyman, the Fulani, but dance around when their terrorists commit heinous crimes. These are people who will be “missing in action” when the army comes calling on your towns and villages to deal with the bloodsuckers masquerading as freedom fighters.
So I pen down this epistle for you. I want you to know that when the military went into our North-East towns to flush out the terrorists, we had checkpoints a few kilometres from one another. You have the luxury of riding on Okada now and the freedom to stay out at night. Now we do not have Okada and when it started, we must be home by 4 pm. When we come out the next morning at 6 am, we must get off the Okada or vehicle carrying us at every checkpoint and pass it with hands in the air in the manner of surrender. We were a conquered people, after all.
Among any occupying force, there are always the unscrupulous – those that view the conquered people as ATMs, commandeer movable assets, regard their women as fair game and prey even on older mothers. A soldier denied family life for long may not bat an eyelid playing catchup with someone’s grandmother.
Though things are now getting better for us, we still do not have the sort of nightlife we used to have. Okada is no more. Though there are no such checkpoints again, we still have not forgotten the collateral damage that has taken from us some loved ones forever.
An occupying force out to flush out terrorists can break into any house. They do not knock and wait to be invited. They will ask all those in the household to lie down on their stomachs or face the sun. Youths can be killed on mere suspicion, women and girls violated and the dignity of parents torn in the eyes of their children. Parents will see their sons dragged off, never to be seen again.
An occupying force is always the law; seldom are they called to account. Even the armies of the so-called civilised countries have their vandals, not to talk of an African force that knows you for who and what you are.
When it became too much for us in the North East, some of our brave youths took it upon themselves to flush out the troublemakers from our midst so that we would know peace once again. And so the civilian joint task force, CJTF, through the courage of just one youth, was born. That always happens in such situations.
To the gullible youth that lends themselves to being used, the euphoria and sexiness of being called an unknown gunman and the surge of adrenaline while holding the gun can go to the head, but before long, other youths will join forces with the forces of good to hunt you down because, at the end of it all, people want peace and they will remove anyone making peace impossible.
Dear brothers and sisters, no nation just dissolves. And no leader of a nation will want history to record that his nation dissolved on his watch. We should not allow people leaving outside the theatre to prod us on a journey of no return while they are miles away, living in serenity with their families.

Anybody telling you US, UN, Israel will run to your defence is a bloody liar and your worst enemy.
I want to believe this epistle may shed light on the path some of your people want to take. My brothers, you have done marvellously well to pick yourselves up from the ashes of that terrible war 51 years ago. Do not allow power mongers to reverse all your gains by leading you by the nose into a cul-de-sac. A word, they say, is enough for the wise.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by charixel: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2021
November1857:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/kanu-igboho-we-wont-allow-buharis-govt-take-us-back-to-1984-falana/

APC is satanic

Not just the president, they all reason the same because I remember my one time landlady she's from APC. Nothing is different in any APC polithiefcian.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by favour32(m): 8:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Shout southern unity...

Old notes!
South is getting better.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by olmoRoc: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Samtob90(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Shout southern unity...

Poor student of history, was Kanu himself not insulting every Yoruba in that years you quoted? Did you not read how he lambasted all Yoruba cleric and that anybody that attends their churches are slaves? The approach through which he was kidnapped back to Nigeria breaks international rules.
Since Igboho has been doing his campaign, has he insulted the east or ask anybody to attack anybody. Take your wailing hatred away please

1 Like

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Blakpot: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2021
shocked

Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by shadeyinka(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Shout southern unity...

A whole ethnic group of about 50 million people against Igbo people: does this make sense to you?
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Danzakidakura(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
You woke up late Oga falana , we are already in 1984.
we have even passed 1984 we are heading to 1970.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by tope777(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2021
Fact remains that nothing like The Presidency from 2023....
If you know, you know.
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by harmony75: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2021
It's even worse Naw then could a snake swallow money Abi herdsmen with guns terrorizing our farmlands
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Ibkhaleel: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
lyntiffany:
All you spilled up there is gibberish at it's peak of folly.
You made mention of Ibos building houses in the North ad putting up businesses around Nigeria? Yes we do that cos we understand and believe in progressivism.
We buy lands Erect buildings for business , we prepare the place and make it as comfortable as we can, we rent houses pay duly to occupy them but such can't be said about the nomadic wanderers.
Unlike you nomadic Bororos that are bent on causing chaos and forcefully Land grabbing every quarter of the nation you stepped in by foul means.
You comparing the Igbos that pay for the properties they purchase, cohabit peacefully with it's host community is a wrench slap on every hard working Igbo Sons and daughters all over the Nation. This your rhetorics will never work again. We are wiser now.

So Mr Sokoto gudali try rest.

You achieve all these because we let you....

If we are to annihilate you we can do that within seconds....you people are clearly children born out of wedlock... Europeans have made your generations their prostitutes thats the reason why inmorality and fraud today is widespread in your area.....

The North is far bigger in land mass & population than the South.
It has the highest number of states & local governments.
The North has some of the most powerful governors, senators, federal appointees, politicians both serving & retired in Nigeria.
The North also has the richest men & biggest captains of industry in Nigeria.
It has the highest number of military Generals both serving & retired.
The North equally has its fair share of reknown & accomplished academics in Nigeria & abroad in foreign universities.
It has reknown religious scholars & fiery clerics as well as its fair share of fatanatics

We don't even see you guys as reasonable or responsible people...

Mad dogs barking
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by mukthar2000(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2021
We should not allow Buhari’s government take us back to 1984 when an attempt was made to kidnap Umaru Diko in London.

Really, so kidnapping was in existence business from BuBU erra ?
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by OBALOLA55(m): 9:20am On Jul 14, 2021
SenatePresdo:

You are Yoruba man, the Unity is just for you guys... But Sha, I'm glad it's just an internet unity. Let me see how Tinubu will win South-East votes.

Southern Unity scam. This year's January, weren't Yorubas against IPOB?

Abegii
OLE MPAGHARA ISI EDE IHE A
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by fredoooooo: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2021
Baba falz don drink Ogogoro, baba don read the back of law .
Abi i go kuku say Baba dey do his work grin
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by luluman: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2021
Asgard73:

Shout southern unity...

You and your type are the virus killing the people.
If anybody comes up to profer solution to lingering problem your own is to cause distractions with his past.
What kind of error is coded in your brain?
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by Bluesea1and2: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2021
We are already Mmore thann 1984 years backwards
Re: Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana by ogwumgbe: 10:19am On Jul 14, 2021
November1857:

The citizens of the Philippines were poor and starving while President Marcos and his wife Imelda lived in lavish luxury. To this day people make jokes about Imelda Marcos’s shoes because she had 3000 pairs, along with 15 mink coats, 1000 purses, and 508 fancy gowns. The people wanted to elect a new president, Benigno Aquino, nicknamed Ninoy. He was assassinated right in front of his wife and family as he stepped off a plane to run for office in Manila. After this brutal murder, Ninoy’s wife Corazon “Cory” Aquino became active in protests against the Marcos regime. The people clamored for Cory to run for President, and when they presented her with one million signatures urging her to do so, she fulfilled the people’s wishes. Marcos called a snap election day on February 7, 1986 which turned out to be a bloody, violent, and fraud-filled event. President Marcos, declared the winner by his corrupt government, took control of the media and sent out the military to quell any protests. Cardinal Sin of the Archdiocese of Manila urged a peaceful protest and the Catholic people came out in droves. They surrounded the military tanks and armed soldiers, prayed the rosary, and sang religious and protest songs. Holy Masses and prayer vigils took place in churches. This prayerful protest continued for almost a week when unexpectedly, the soldiers stepped away from their tanks, put down their guns, and joined the peaceful crowd. President Marcos fled the country on February 26, 1986 and the whole nation took to the streets in celebration. Prayers of thanksgiving and holy masses were held in gratitude to God. As the new President, Cory Aquino made sweeping changes and the Philippines became a free and democratic country. To this day people are in awe that the evil, corrupt regime of Marcos was completely overturned through peaceful means.

Pray the rosary unceasingly for a moral government, leaders with integrity, and an end to evil regimes!

Only through the power of Holy Rosary will bad leadership in Nigeria be destroyed, no other way. The evil in our government is not ordinary, it is demonically influenced. Pray the Rosary now to rid Nigeria of corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Cracks In Nigerian Governors Forum Over Southern Govs’ 2023 Presidency Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.