Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu (23459 Views)

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by genius43(m): 6:05am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

You need glasses. Stop celebrating nonsense.

There is no structural defect there bro just some lines from when the casting formwork was being removed. And like you said you aren't an engineer.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 6:13am On Jul 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

You need brain, APC mole

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What has APC got to do with this?
Show us the finished work. Let me also reiterate that your inspectors...that’s if you have any should visit the site and check the quality of material and work there.

In a strict and well regulated environment, that concrete wouldn’t pass any quality test.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:25am On Jul 14, 2021
oyeb15:
The state salary earners will suffer for this project.

No way. They still receive salary 28th of every month.

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Akalia(m): 6:27am On Jul 14, 2021
042 my city. I dey ball in today sef. Any babe for 042 that wants to hangout? Just DM me.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2021
wreckormend:
The only good thing this government has achieved is to pool quite a number of online half baked PR persons for it's constant whitewashing as a performing governor.
It either one organisation is hyping the governor for being the governor with the least smelling poo or they are taunting us with pictures of project that will not pass a constituency project for a lawmaker elsewhere.

Make all the noise, the governor is still a failure. I crisscrossed the state this last December/January, my on the spot conclusion is that, Enugu (minus it's metropolis) is still the least developed state in Southern Nigeria with the worst network of roads.

Least developed in the South? You are a monkey

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Thinktwicemybro: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What has APC got to do with this?
Show us the finished work. Let me also reiterate that your inspectors...that’s if you have any should visit the site and check the quality of material and work there.

In a strict and well regulated environment, that concrete wouldn’t pass any quality test.
Political blindness don't allow people to see good things

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by obi4eze(m): 6:35am On Jul 14, 2021
I once lived around that area. Last bus stop Nike road has really changed.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Lovelyn451(f): 6:41am On Jul 14, 2021
PARACLETOS:
T Junction flyover ni spaghetti flyover ko.
Some Nigerian governors are funny with petty projects names.
so you've never heard or seen a T-junction in your life....hmmm
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by AmazingELixir: 6:44am On Jul 14, 2021
lipsrsealed

Nigeria....artists impression on projects always looking good but the end product is a complete departure.

I see this project wouldn't be any different.

Enugu and red ambience wearing white cloths there is inviting wahala because you're getting back home on brownish attire....if you want to understand planet Mars start from 042 grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Danzakidakura(m): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:
Very useless local christian-mother governor.
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided
shut up.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by CruseMaster1: 6:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Turtleneck Available for sales fam

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Cunnilingus(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2021
Gburugburu the gigantic foolish man
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by CruseMaster1: 6:56am On Jul 14, 2021
That's great

Turtleneck available for sales

Payment on delivery within Lagos
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by majamajic(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.
Not impressed with the quality of what I’m seeing here.

That's excess concrete from the holding board , village man hahaha
Crack when no load on top , be applying the little sense u are using bro

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by lyntiffany(f): 7:05am On Jul 14, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

No way. They still receive salary 28th of every month.
how come he's not paid retirerees their gratiuty for over 2 years now, plus their retirement money comes late it dosen't come as when due. Most times it takes 2 months. That's not nice at all, he should change that attitude so he can enjoy the strength of old age.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2021
lyntiffany:
how come he's not paid retirerees their gratiuty for over 2 years now, plus their retirement money comes late it dosen't come as when due. Most times it takes 2 months. That's not nice at all, he should change that attitude so he can enjoy the strength of old age.

Yes I am not happy about that. Truth is that almost all Nigerian governors fail to do same with some not even paying salary. The reason is what I don't know.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by techWriter2: 7:09am On Jul 14, 2021
Sister Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi He will not complete this construction another abia federal unloading

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by GeeMeshin1(m): 7:11am On Jul 14, 2021
When will it be completed?
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Kaiser20: 7:16am On Jul 14, 2021
oyeb15:
The state salary earners will suffer for this project.
Gbam! You Sabi the weak governor way
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by igbarasdynasty: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.

An upstanding Column of self-weight with no imposed load yet beginning to crack and showing dampness in a rocky soil at Enugu? ??

Make una fear God small nah...
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by igbarasdynasty: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2021
majamajic:

That's excess concrete from the holding board , village man hahaha
Crack when no load on top , be applying the little sense u are using bro

He is very daft to give such remarks on what he has no idea of. He's not wise.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Rekyz(m): 7:25am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
No single cracks there.
Your analysis of the structure is wrong.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by paskal16: 7:25am On Jul 14, 2021
I love Enugu
Obodo ife ne me
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by OVB123: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Yes I am not happy about that. Truth is that almost all Nigerian governors fail to do same with some not even paying salary. The reason is what I don't know.
Excluding Gov. Obaseki, in that aspect he has done alot; payment of salaries and pensions 26th of every months but in term of quality infrastructures he hasn't live up to expectations.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Psalmistproject: 7:30am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:
Very useless local christian-mother governor.
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided

You are either ignorant of the State's status or a political jobber.
How ever you feel, take a chill pill, he has already won second tenure by transparent process. Let him finish up. We are even lucky he's building projects, only few governors in the country today are building something. Some of them are now borrowing and embezzling for the ambition after governorship.

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2021
Lovelyn451:
so you've never heard or seen a T-junction in your life....hmmm

You might want to consult Google for what "T-junction roundabout" looks like.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:33am On Jul 14, 2021
OVB123:
Excluding Gov. Obaseki, in that aspect he has done alot; payment of salaries and pensions 26th of every months but in term of quality infrastructures he hasn't live up to expectations.
Kudos to him. I really understand that non of the governors can be complete all round. May be there is what we can't see.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Reference(m): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2021
Good one from that State. That place really needs it.
Next should be one along the Enugu-Abakaliki highway at the.... Junction..... someone should remind me here. That place is always in gridlock particularly at rush hour due to the intersection.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by subcbouy: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

There is no crack anywhere, learn to celebrate good things
If it isn't Berger, I will not trust the structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Dr Hadiza Balarabe May Emerge El-rufai’s Running Mate / Nigerian Ladies Rain Curses On German Police For Treating Them Like Animals / APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.