Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu (23461 Views)

Update On Nike Lake Road T-junction Flyover Bridge In Enugu / Update On The Nike Lake Road Flyover, Enugu (pictures) / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Greenerie:
When will the governor fix that bloodsucking death trap on Enugu- Onitsha express way which has taken so many lives! That road is very dangerous.Why the negligence and wickedness? Why?

The last time I was in the country,I travelled from Anambra to Enugu, I Wept bitterly.

Rainy season has come,it gets worse during this period,Tankers loaded with petrol and other flammables are constantly falling on that particular spot beside JOETECH FILLING STATION, DANDILAS BUS STOP.

Petition your governor to fix that blood Spiller!
sadly!! They can't do that.. they are waiting for election period, they would use the same road for campaign!! While the road users remain dumb !!

For crying out loud.. . That ENUGU ONISHA Expressway is taking so long to complete!! Useless government

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:44am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.
Not impressed with the quality of what I’m seeing here.
Oga, that straight line you see there is caused from formwork not cracks.when you join formworks and cast your concrete,the line of joining might definitely show.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Mckandre(m): 7:46am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
I’m not an engineer but I can identify fault on a building or structure. I can see cracks, damps and other structural defects here. Pls we don’t want another Obiano bridge here. There was s something wrong here. Our engineers need to up their game.
shatap there oversabi pikin, u dey with ur low budgeted phone dey speak of crack on a cracked screen. Don't say what u don't know ni, that thing there is as a result of the uneven surface/edges of the formwork used during casting, which can still be corrected if need be.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by majamajic(m): 7:47am On Jul 14, 2021
igbarasdynasty:

He is very daft to give such remarks on what he has no idea of. He's not wise.

Enemies of progress too much , Nigerians get wahala
And if u see the person , he might be a matured man . God will help us
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Oga, that straight line you see there is caused from formwork not cracks.when you join formworks and cast your concrete,the line of joining might definitely show.

Look at the base of that column and tell me what you see. I never referred to the formwork which is rubbish cast anyway.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Fedelma: 7:53am On Jul 14, 2021
The only positive project in six years in office yet the state is a big debt mess. And his sycophants will be making noise gburu gburu hear & there. Thank for the last administration Enugu would have been worst than Aba

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Fedelma: 7:54am On Jul 14, 2021
The only positive project in six years in office yet the state is a big debt mess. And his sycophants will be making noise gburu gburu hear & there. Thank God for the last administration Enugu would have been worst than Aba

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 7:55am On Jul 14, 2021
Multiplier7:
As nwa 042, at this point I have nothing to say. Let's hear what others have to say

Sycophants and celebration of mediocrity will always be the bane of positive development in governance.

Access through Nike Lake Road, around Timber market area was blocked since October or November 2020 under the pretext of constructing that flyover.

8-9 months down the line, someone comes online to post pictures of reinforcement rods and skeletal structures claiming them as evidence of work being done on the flyover.

My appraisal of the job performance so far, is a resounding F! F for Fail!

Let's stop this sycophantic shenanigans for goodness sakes.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by KosiGee(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2021
ogelekpomgam:

Obiano and Okorocha executed similar projects and we all know how it went down.

The whole of that cast should be knocked down and redone. That’s poor quality work going on there.

All you urchins singing like sparrows would swallow your words when you see the finished project. That work has many faults. knock that rubbish down and recast it.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

The whole of that cast should be knocked down and redone. That’s poor quality work going on there.

All you urchins singing like sparrows would swallow your words when you see the finished project. That work has many faults. knock that rubbish down and recast it.
Yes.am not an urchin.pls.i just made my little contribution.you are not a civil engineer,yet you are arguing.you don't want to listen when a professional talks to you.well, this is nairaland.. where you see all manner of humans. undecided
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Gengetiele: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2021
OEPHIUS:
The topflight T-Junction flyover #bridge project, at the intractable Nike Lake Road, Enugu East Local Government Area, being constructed by the administration of #Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, in progress as the state government rehabilitates the Last Bus-Stop Abakpa Nike/Umuchigbo/Nkwor Nike Junction Road (ongoing), one of the major bypasses designated for motorists and road users, pending completion of the flyover bridge.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

Tinubu can never be president of this country. All these lack of infrastructure is caused by him.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by ogelekpomgam(m): 8:03am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Look at the base of that column and tell me what you see. I never referred to the formwork which is rubbish cast anyway.
Yes,you said I should tell you.its a line.but until you get close and inspect, can't ascertain if it's a crack.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:15am On Jul 14, 2021
post=103687151:
A better Nigeria all around is all we want.
That is not too much to ask.

God bless Enugu State.

God bless Nigeria.

Thank you ezibo nwoke.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by turbotech11: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Another ogbete(people no go near am cos of the cracks on the newly constructed flyover) and garki/mayor road(flyover that collapsed at a stage during its construction) loading... Those two structures are accidents waiting to happen... People no gree even use am
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:
Very useless local christian-mother governor.
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided

Anybody that counter this your statement must be an enemy of the state...All the section of Agbani road is just a death trap. from coal camp-amawbia-amokwe-Gariki stretch is highly deplorable and the 'madam' can't do anything to maintain them. these are the roads sullivan built. God bless Sullivan irrespective of his human deficiencies.

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bigii(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2021
Psalmistproject:

You are either ignorant of the State's status or a political jobber.
How ever you feel, take a chill pill, he has already won second tenure by transparent process. Let him finish up. We are even lucky he's building projects, only few governors in the country today are building something. Some of them are now borrowing and embezzling for the ambition after governorship.

Pls send me your aza let me sponsor your trip to Abakaliki. You would come back to Enugu and stone your Christian-mother gov.

I was at Abakaliki yesterday, when I got to Enugu everywhere look dirty in my eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Learnaskill1: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2021
Good job

Okay

I will do a good job for you

Web design
Graphics
Social media marketing

I can also teach you

Check singnsute for WhatsApp
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:49am On Jul 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Thank you ezibo nwoke.
Daalu Nwanne.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bigii(m): 8:50am On Jul 14, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Anybody that counter this your statement must be an enemy of the state...All the section of Agbani road is just a death trap. from coal camp-amawbia-amokwe-Gariki stretch is highly deplorable and the 'madam' can't do anything to maintain them. these are the roads sullivan built. God bless Sullivan irrespective of his human deficiencies.

From Roban stores to Mayor, down to Gariki. Agbani road as a whole is now a death trap. God bless you my brother
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nedu05: 8:54am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Obiano bridges are are beautiful and still standing. Pay more attention on your backward Enugu state and its governor that has failed woefully
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Obdk: 8:57am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
From this angle, this looks like some high rise. Can someone get an inspiration and make this a reality somewhere. I wish Maduka had built something resembling this instead of that horrible dodgy glass building he built in his hometown with funny entrance.

Please shut up. All u people know how to do is criticise... What have u done for ur family.. Have u even built a 4 bedroom for yourself?

You want to tell a grown man how to spend his money but you don't want to tell yourself how to make money..

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Bigii(m): 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
MARKone:

Sullivan did wonders! Chai.
One of his strategies was roads, by building tarred roads across and inside streets. He just opened Enugu state for development. The man really tried.

Despite all the projects executed, man was still paying us 10k for state allowance as a Youth Corper then.

Chime! cool

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by edoairways: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii post=103687175[b:
]Very useless local christian-mother governor.[/b]
This man has taken Enugu backward like Buhari is doing to Nigeria. He cannot build nor maintain the existing projects executed by Chime Sullivan. Enugu is now dirtier than Aba with potholes everywhere undecided
Is he too fat or what?
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Obdk: 9:01am On Jul 14, 2021
subcbouy:
If it isn't Berger, I will not trust the structure.
The way you cast aspersion on construction companies not berger is the way berger is not valued in Germany where they r from
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Obdk: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Wen u see them criticise like this. Just know they re jobless and angry
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by jimyjames(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:
From this angle, this looks like some high rise. Can someone get an inspiration and make this a reality somewhere. I wish Maduka had built something resembling this instead of that horrible dodgy glass building he built in his hometown with funny entrance.

You can build your own you know
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Nedu05: 9:06am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

Obiano and Okorocha executed similar projects and we all know how it went down.he whole of that cast should be knocked down and redone. That’s poor quality work going on there.All you urchins singing like sparrows would swallow your words when you see the finished project. That work has many faults. knock that rubbish down and recast it.

Stop spewing nonsense, Obiano flyovers are still standing and in use, you can talk of Okorocha flyover that hasn't been used because of major cracks and defects.

Pictures: Obiano flyovers

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by Reference(m): 9:14am On Jul 14, 2021
KosiGee:

That is not a structural crack. The direction does not run to signify that. It is probably a seam line between concrete pours which in itself is not best practice.
Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by uchennamani(m): 9:23am On Jul 14, 2021
OEPHIUS:
The topflight T-Junction flyover #bridge project, at the intractable Nike Lake Road, Enugu East Local Government Area, being constructed by the administration of #Governor Ifeanyi #Ugwuanyi of #Enugu State, in progress as the state government rehabilitates the Last Bus-Stop Abakpa Nike/Umuchigbo/Nkwor Nike Junction Road (ongoing), one of the major bypasses designated for motorists and road users, pending completion of the flyover bridge.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

Nonsense. Gov. Obiano built 3 in less than 2 years, and this indolent, fat and clueless governor is hyping this shit on the media. Enugu is in the hands of god kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by uchennamani(m): 9:27am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:

From Roban stores to Mayor, down to Gariki. Agbani road as a whole is now a death trap. God bless you my brother
And God bless you for saying the truth. The OP should tell the stupid, fat governor with a stupid smile on his face that the death-trap he biult at Mayor/Gariki bus stop will soon descend on some innocent motorists and other road users.

3 Likes

Re: Update On T-Junction Flyover On Nike Lake Road, Enugu by uchennamani(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2021
Bigii:

Pls send me your aza let me sponsor your trip to Abakaliki. You would come back to Enugu and stone your Christian-mother gov.

I was in Abakaliki yesterday, when I got to Enugu everywhere look dirty in my eyes.

Enugu doesn't look dirty; Enugu is dirty!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondus Arrives Venue Of PDP Governors’ Meeting / APC Primaries: Defeated Sokoto Senator Slaps House Of Reps Member. / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.