Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good (41663 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by IprintMONEY: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
omoadeleye:

Till your bro see this...

Why using your bro as an example, can't you use yourself as an example?
if i use myself as example, will i be talking on behalf of other people i dont know ?
btw, i dont believe in all those superstitions. i can use my bro and nothing will happen to him
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by mosaicafrique: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by LegalWolf: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Don't go and impregnate the wife oo, I don't trust u in that area

Looool. Bro you’re not serious �
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by LegalWolf: 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.

Bro, it’s not that serious. Joezinho was just playing around

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by kingandamy4life(m): 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Guys please don't be desceived, if you know anybody that has died and did not give his life to Christ Jesus that person dey hell ohh. I dey tell you the bitter truth. No judge anybody cos you don't know crew has been desceiving people and don't fall to that cheap blackmail. If you re not a born again christian and die straight up you dey go hell. U better repent now and save your soul.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Seun360(m): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.

Be calming down abeg. Are you Tubaba's relative?

Why you carry the matter for head like Gala mbok?
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by osuofia2(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
The two have come a long way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by ElValiente(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Best friend for ever. Rip to the dead.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by ElValiente(m): 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:
The two have come a long way

Very long. Best friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Adakintroy: 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
All this public promise na for two months or so

Real once na heart him de.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nwibii: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

grin grin grin grin
Tuface is a changed man nah oooo
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Klington: 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

Idiat.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Sterope(f): 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
If only life was this easy grin

Ausval:
The best thing a man can do for his family is to ensure he makes provision that can guarantee their future whether he is alive or not

Men empower your wives
Men invest in project that can give your family a better future

Sometimes all this statements from friends are political statement
Nor go put your wife for your friends mouth

If 2face provide from them twice then Annie go let am know say nor be him born the children
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
LIKE MICHAEL CORLEONE TO MARY...... TUFACE ARE U GOD THAT PROTECTS PEOPLE ?
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by haykes(m): 4:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

Calm down guy na you be 2face
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by omoakin22: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
lori iro
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Odide009: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nonsense promise. The same promise one of my daddy's younger brothers made to his friend's children when he died. After like 7 months, he could
not even recognise the children when he ran into them, to so how distanced himself from them.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by dododawa1: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lol,God protected not human.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Cantonese: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
No greater testimony of friendship than this. God give him grace to live up to this promise, amen.

Your comment is unbelievably well worded. It shows you as a person of great wisdom. You hit the nail on the head. Thank you for your comment.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Upjis: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
No go give the woman belly
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TheGift: 4:38pm On Jul 14, 2021
One day you will lose someone you hold dear, then you may understand why people pay tributes like the ones who they lost can hear.
And if one believes in a life afterlife, who says those on the other side cannot hear?
Billyonaire666:
Short-circuited brains .......Do people read twits from after-life ?
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Gentlerespect76: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
I am very grateful for your kind words. God bless you bro! One love.

Cantonese:

Your comment is unbelievably well worded. It shows you as a person of great wisdom. You hit the nail on the head. Thank you for your comment.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Willy123(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=TMSMedia post=103692100]''I Promise You Your Fam Will Be Safe And Good''- 2Face Idibia Pays Tribute To Sound Sultan

Nigerian Singer, 2Face Idibia has reacted to the demise of his colleague and close friend, Sound Sultan, who died after a battle with Angioimmunoblastic t-cell lymphoma on Sunday, July 11 2021, IgbereTV reports.

In a post shared on his Instagram page, 2face expressed his sadness over the death of Sound Sultan who he described as his friend and brother. He promised to ensure that the family of the late singer will be ''safe and good''.

2Face wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRRfoNhpjmg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote Rest In Peace Sound Sultan... You are a legend. You gave me a song that l am always singing to our corrupt and heartless politicians ....One day bushmeat go catch the hunter one day bushmeat go catch the hunter one day bushmeat go catch the hunter catch the hunter catch the hunter......]
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by 3RNEST(m): 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

Block what grin grin
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by charixel: 4:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
No greater testimony of friendship than this. God give him grace to live up to this promise, amen.

Those are just promises which one should not rely on.

Heard lots of those when I lost one of my parent but Wetin happen? Òró lori àhún
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by wumi2017(f): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hunmmm, All na for mouth sad
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
Anything put in 2face's hand is safe.... Nothing dey happen!
CHAII
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
TheGift:
One day you will lose someone you hold dear, then you may understand why people pay tributes like the ones who they lost can hear.
And if one believes in a life afterlife, who says those on the other side cannot hear?

You are simply stupid. When you loose loved loves, you do not send them twits, they are gone, and do not read twits. Whatever you wanna do for the people left behind, simply do it, and stop writing about it on social media. You mor0ns.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
phemmyfour:
Anything put in 2face's hand is safe.... Nothing dey happen!
CHAII U MEAN SAY PERSON GET SOME MOTIVES HUH ?
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Usihyelda(m): 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
2baba, the baba of all times.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Tjjones: 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
That's d brotherhood blood....thanks 2baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia / Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / Ned Nwoko Receives KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sport University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.