Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good (41671 Views)

Shade Ladipo Advises 2face Idibia To Get A Vasectomy / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by tikco(m): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2021
Must someone come up and make this statement when ever people die... I cud remember wen my dad died people came and said the same thing
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TUANKU(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
Don't go and impregnate the wife oo, I don't trust u in that area
He will impregnate your muscular mother instead. Ewu!
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Echowas: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
What were they looking at before the guy died
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TheGift: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
One day... you will understand that grief is not rational, until then...
Billyonaire666:

You are simply stupid. When you loose loved loves, you do not send them twits, they are gone, and do not read twits. Whatever you wanna do for the people left behind, simply do it, and stop writing about it on social media. You mor0ns.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Donworo: 5:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

Guy, no be everything be joke.. Not funny.

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Donworo: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
heniford2:
2baba wan sample her wife oh which kind promise the one you promise to join and do protect which you disappear Ahh! I see you plan to double up and woman on beat u want to marry her undecided 2baba disappoint us

Get a life..

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Heineken(m): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sound sultan.. Rest in peace bro.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by abbey621(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
tikco:
Must someone come up and make this statement when ever people die... I cud remember wen my dad died people came and said the same thing

There are people and then there are people you know have the resources and the attitude to actually keep their words. Not every human has integrity you know grin

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by abbey621(m): 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You are simply stupid. When you loose loved loves, you do not send them twits, they are gone, and do not read twits. Whatever you wanna do for the people left behind, simply do it, and stop writing about it on social media. You mor0ns.

Don't be unfrotunate in life, you don't get to dictate to people how they should express themselves when it comes to grief!

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
TUANKU:

He will impregnate your muscular mother instead. Ewu!
how is this your business idiot, fool, slowpoke
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Klington:

Idiat.
your father idiot
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nwibii:

grin grin grin grin
Tuface is a changed man nah oooo
i hope soo
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Whats wrong with that? Shebi na him friend wife....how that one take concern you....
na tru u talk I just reason say 2face na sharp shooter
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.
you and your generation to come are fools and baboons, nitwit
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
crazymommy:
It is not everything you people must catch cruise with....have some manners pls..
ok
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by TUANKU(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
how is this your business idiot, fool, slowpoke
Why are you triggered? Did i touch a nerve? lol.
You said 2baba wants to impregnate Sound Sultan's wife, a grieving woman who just buried her husband few days ago, shows what an insensitive idiot you are.
He will impregnate your muscular and hairy mother instead. Dan banza!!!
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Tonyx5(m): 6:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Joezinho:

You are a bloated fool...You must be high on heroin for this statement, you mentally deranged fvcktard.

Mr. Seu.n.....i really think you need to add a block button feature like facebook & reddit.
Oga stfu why do you sound so pained
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by chatinent: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
The music industry with so much hate tho.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Obidiugwu: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Good one 2baba...Dm us for directing of your musical videos,movies,event and commercial. ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by silibaba: 7:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
like say you never hear say only tuface boxer fit give woman belle undecided.

I miss SOUND sultan cry
crazymommy:
It is not everything you people must catch cruise with....have some manners pls..
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Joezinho: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
Tonyx5:

Oga stfu why do you sound so pained

Dumb fvcktard. Get lost, swine..
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by solofresh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Sleekfingers: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Prolificgiant:
na tru u talk I just reason say 2face na sharp shooter

naso.....
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by penplus: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
This must have been really painful for him...

Rest on Sound Sultan
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Gfskw: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by GindoX(m): 8:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm, this one wan multiply him paddy family grin
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Prolificgiant(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
TUANKU:

Why are you triggered? Did i touch a nerve? lol.
You said 2baba wants to impregnate Sound Sultan's wife, a grieving woman who just buried her husband few days ago, shows what an insensitive idiot you are.
He will impregnate your muscular and hairy mother instead. Dan banza!!!
your father Dan banza
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Laeroy(f): 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fire fire fire fire..fire fire le le

Rest well!
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by Poleski: 1:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Is 2Face still active in music?

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by ledaman: 6:45am On Jul 15, 2021
Joezinho:

You don't need to attack his personality.
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by 9Stamp(f): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
But I thought cancer has treatment. Radiation or something
Re: 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good by everythinggirly(f): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Aww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo: "Your Pastor Commits Fornication, You Call It..." / Ned Nwoko Receives KANU Nwankwo, Holds Discussion On First Sport University / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.