Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos (3104 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Four Important Questions About Terrorism In Kaduna & My Answers / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 11:53am On Jul 14, 2021
This terrorism started a long time ago in the Northern cities, I learnt that in 1955, there was Igbo Massacre in the North and I ask, what did everyone else do then.

Only if they rose up when we were being killed for nothing, there is maths to the madness up North. We got to study the trail and we got to be ready, this is no time for baseless emotions.

AlaIgbo needs to be prepared with all intelligence, technology and great body of people. How do you appeal to terrorists except in the language they understand, you can't ask them to stop killing you that's what they are out to do.

My heart goes out to Southern Kaduna but my tears are quite dry, honestly, we in Igboland have had our own version of Massacre, bloodletting and onslaught as we still have today.

It had almost become eventual that it will only take a miracle for something really inhumane not to happen, however we keep studying these events, and hopefully with the knowledge, experience and the rest we got from the civil war, we might be able to navigate through this difficult times.

Rest in peace to all that had paid the ultimate price, we need to stand our ground and restore sanity, we are not all Nigerians here and everyone should face their regional challenges, while there are blood in every corners of Nigeria they all does not have same solution and we trying to fight through this as unit will only cause more chaos.

Everyone should stand up to their challenges, if however there is away we can help ourselves, we should be open but this is war on all front and it is so blurry we don't know the enemy.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2021
Don't involve Igbo land in your nonsense

You're not Igbo

You are free to mourn the dead bodies littered all over Kaduna state by the Fulani herdsmen but, keep Igbo land out and away from your mouth .

The Igbo race and God's own people and God will continue to bless and protect them.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Mokason288(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Don't involve Igbo land in your nonsense

You're not Igbo

You are free to mourn the dead bodies littered all over Kaduna state by the Fulani herdsmen but, keep Igbo land out and away from your mouth .

The Igbo race and God's own people and God will continue to bless and protect them.
Dear PrinceOfLagos, you really wish I'm not Igbo however your prayer is a little positive but even Isreal while believing in God posses nuke and missile defense, so I don't see why we should not take pragmatic actions and I don't see why we should just fold our hands and wait until they root here.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Dear PrinceOfLagos, you really wish I'm not Igbo however your prayer is a little positive but even Isreal while believing in God posses nuke and missile defense, so I don't see why we should not take pragmatic actions and I don't see why we should just fold our hands and wait until they root here.

Your pretence to Igbo-ness is as glaring as Buhari's nepotism.

You no fit hide am.

But you've got a good point which you can make without any pretence to whatever tribe or affiliation.

Any southern tribe that doesn't arm up right now would have themselves to blame soon

7 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
blizard44:

Your pretence to Igbo-ness is as glaring as Buhari's nepotism.

You no fit hide am.

But you've got a good point which you can make without any pretence to whatever tribe or affiliation.

Any southern tribe that doesn't arm up right now would have themselves to blame soon
But Buhari's nepotism is glaringly original, if my Igboness is anywhere as authentic as Buhari's nepotism then, Nwannne it means that I'm original Nwadiala, Buharis nepotism is follow come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
But your last thread, you claimed fulani are the victims, and we should "save them"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
But your last thread, you claimed fulani are the victims, and we should "save them"
You don't get, I had always maintained that Fulani terrorists MUST be put in their place but not an indiscriminate strike, don't terrorists use civilians shield even up in Gaza, so do you think Isreal should just nuke Gaza and get rid of everyone, try and read things multiple times, before forming your opinions
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't get, I had always maintained that Fulani terrorists MUST be put in their place but not an indiscriminate strike, don't terrorists use civilians shield even up in Gaza, so do you think Isreal should just nuke Gaza and get rid of everyone, try and read things multiple times, before forming your opinions

Even when miyeti allah has promised the south won't have peace?
You can't imagine how insanee you sound

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Even when miyeti allah has promised the south won't have peace?
You can't imagine how insanee you sound
Why would the South have peace when the North don't, you don't understand something called spiral effect, we are at war, Meyeti Allah is a small fry, insecurity is spiralling out of control and it is either we quarantine the North out or we should develop the antidote to their madness, ofcourse we are trying to quarantine the North out while trying to develop their the antidote, by banning open grazing and all the other shenanigans lol.

And the North is crying, look you can't quarantine us, we will infect you before you quarantine us, we are one country, bla bla bla apparently you can see the North is a terrorisim epidemic and they want to reach a pandemic level by spreading the infection to everyone else that's the problem here.

Well total quarantine means the country might breakup lol, which will result in more controversy
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Why would the South have peace when the North don't, you don't understand something called spiral effect, we are at war, Meyeti Allah is a small fry, insecurity is spiralling out of control and it is either we quarantine the North out or we should develop the antidote to their madness, ofcourse we are trying to quarantine the North out while trying to develop their the antidote, by banning open grazing and all the other shenanigans lol.

And the North is crying, look you can't quarantine us, we will infect you before you quarantine us, we are one country, bla bla bla apparently you can see the North is a terrorisim epidemic and they want to reach a pandemic level by spreading the infection to everyone else that's the problem here.

Well total quarantine means the country might breakup lol, which will result in more controversy

The way to quarantine the north is to protect the fulani behind 90% of the terrorism?
Take a minute to read what you are typing bra

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

The way to quarantine the north is to protect the fulani behind 90% of the terrorism?
Take a minute to read what you are typing bra
So you are suggesting we go the conspired and unproven to be true way of North Korea and shoot everyone with the Wuhan Virus lol, maybe this time including their families, because that's exactly what you are suggesting
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

So you are suggesting we go the way of North Korea and shoot everyone with the Wuhan Virus lol, maybe this time including their families, because that's exactly what you are suggesting

I'm saying shouldn't you be more concerned about the victims than the perpetuators that already have the machinery of state behind them? Isn't that the same repentant terrorist nonsense that has made the north worse?

Do you pity the man that raped your mother or your mother that was raped??
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I'm saying shouldn't you be more concerned about the victims than the perpetuators that already have the machinery of state behind them? Isn't that the same repentant terrorist nonsense that has made the north worse?

It is not that kind of situation here, I will kill the man that rapped my mother, by dissolving his body in acid, melting his brains in hot oven and sipping it with some sliced bread like butter, but should I rape his mother and daughters in return ?, I think then I'm not different from him
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

It is not that kind of situation here, I will kill the man that rapped my mother, by dissolving his body in acid, melting his brains in hot oven and sipping it with some sliced bread like butter, but should I rape his mother and daughters in return ?, I think then I'm not different from him

And somehow we are supposed to protect the fulani killing people and taking responsibility?
While there are people that are currently victims of Fulani genocide!!

An Igbo man concerned about Fulanis! Hilarious

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

And somehow we are supposed to protect the fulani killing people and taking responsibility?
While there are people that are currently victims of Fulani genocide!!

An Igbo man concerned about Fulanis! Hilarious
There is hidden evil agenda in your statement, just call it Fulani terrorists killing people and not Fulanis Killing people, I don't blame you at all, I blame Buhari for blindly not labeling these killer herdsmen as terrorists so that people will get this is not about the whole Fulanis, I meet many Fulani women here, trying their weak looking babies on their back and selling Kunu, should we attack them and their babies becuase their tribe is criminal by default
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by fukNaija(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:
This terrorism started a long time ago in the Northern cities, I learnt that in 1955, there was Igbo Massacre in the North and I ask, what did everyone else do then.

Only if they rose up when we were being killed for nothing, there is maths to the madness up North. We got to study the trail and we got to be ready, this is no time for baseless emotions.

AlaIgbo needs to be prepared with all intelligence, technology and great body of people. How do you appeal to terrorists except in the language they understand, you can't ask them to stop killing you that's what they are out to do.

My heart goes out to Southern Kaduna but my tears are quite dry, honestly, we in Igboland have had our own version of Massacre, bloodletting and onslaught as we still have today.

It had almost become eventual that it will only take a miracle for something really inhumane not to happen, however we keep studying these events, and hopefully with the knowledge, experience and the rest we got from the civil war, we might be able to navigate through this difficult times.

Rest in peace to all that had paid the ultimate price, we need to stand our ground and restore sanity, we are not all Nigerians here and everyone should face their regional challenges, while there are blood in every corners of Nigeria they all does not have same solution and we trying to fight through this as unit will only cause more chaos.

Everyone should stand up to their challenges, if however there is away we can help ourselves, we should be open but this is war on all front and it is so blurry we don't know the enemy.
Mr man. We no the enemy, so don't write trash- The North is the enemy- they are afraid of surviving alone with there religion of piss.. Biafra makes them scared- Biafrans know the enemy- the Judas a.k.a Sabos bought over by money. We know the enemy, Yorubas - this ones makes noise but can't do shiii AFONJAS- we no the enemy- Fulani cow urine drunkards- But we no fear- we are peace loving- we business minded- We are Biafrans- IGBO UNITED- THE ONLY VISIBLE DOT IN A CIRCLE
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

There is hidden evil agenda in your statement, just call it Fulani terrorists killing people and not Fulanis Killing people, I don't blame you at all, I blame Buhari for blindly not labeling these killer herdsmen as terrorists so that people will get this is not about the whole Fulanis, I meet many Fulani women here, trying their weak looking babies on their back and selling Kunu, should we attack them and their babies becuase their tribe is criminal by default

It's called CAUSE and EFFECT,
You kill and displace indigenous people then install emirs in those places and then wonder why people hate you?
We are different from Hausa's that are taught to love their oppressors from childhood to adulthood,

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

It's called CAUSE and EFFECT,
You kill and displace indigenous people then install emirs in those places and then wonder why people hate you?
We are different from Hausa's that are taught to love their oppressors from childhood to adulthood,
You are not any different from Hausas, first ask yourself why does these people whom the Fulanis rule not revolted, what happened in Kwara why haven't Yoruba majority there revolted and dethrone the Emir of Ilorin
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
fukNaija:
Mr man. We no the enemy, so don't write trash- The North is the enemy- they are afraid of surviving alone with there religion of piss.. Biafra makes them scared- Biafrans know the enemy- the Judas a.k.a Sabos bought over by money. We know the enemy, Yorubas - this ones makes noise but can't do shiii AFONJAS- we no the enemy- Fulani cow urine drunkards- But we no fear- we are peace loving- we business minded- We are Biafrans- IGBO UNITED- THE ONLY VISIBLE DOT IN A CIRCLE
Why not evacuate your people in the North first before you start, is the North the only people that want Nigeria
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not any different from Hausas, first ask yourself why does these people whom the Fulanis rule not revolted, what happened in Kwara why haven't Yoruba majority there revolted and dethrone the Emir of Ilorin

That's what it means to be a slave, you always defend your slave masters even when your children are all almajiris and majority of the adults are shoe cobblers!
A free people can't stand to be oppressed
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

That's what it means to be a slave, you always defend your slave masters even when your children are all almajiris and majority of the adults are shoe cobblers!
A free people can't stand to be oppressed
Are the children of the Fulanis not also cow herders, you all making it look like the greater majority of the Fulanis lives in Eldorado, between the flamboyant Fulanis we see everyday are not feeding off on Hausa resources but on Niger Delta/Southern Resources so those Hausas you call slaves are quite a beneficiary of the Fulanis political exploits
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by fukNaija(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Why not evacuate your people in the North first before you start, is the North the only people that want Nigeria
100%. The north don't want to leave. They dare not.. They know.. Igbos are everywhere- show me a country you wont see Igbos dominating and doing well. Even if Biafra comes, Igbos will still be in the north. Northerners will still be in biafraland. We ain't pursuing anybody
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Fejoku: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
He's so dumb not to realize that he's only deceiving himself. That thread was aimed at appealing to the conscience of those his people plan to eliminate. It's like wiping off a man's family and appealing to the same man to understand that it's only him that committed the crime. Therefore, if paradventure he comes to fight back, he should face only him. He can't see the foolishness in such position. The point is clear. We must avenge our people they're slaughtering.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Fejoku: 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

The same way they've raped our women is the same way we shall do to theirs. It's called toy for tat. After the dust settles and Nigeria divides, we can then call for calm. Take your foolish ideas back to those that sent you.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
fukNaija:
100%. The north don't want to leave. They dare not.. They know.. Igbos are everywhere- show me a country you wont see Igbos dominating and doing well. Even if Biafra comes, Igbos will still be in the north. Northerners will still be in biafraland. We ain't pursuing anybody
So if you ain't pushing no one away, then it means you realised we could be stuck together after all, so why not make that part noted first then before painting the North as enemies when you know that we need ourselves and even If you divide the country, there will be cross migration, like can you really tell me in simple terms why you want Out of Nigeria, sentiments aside, I want constructive arguments on this
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Fejoku: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

The way an average fulani thinks is quite different from others. They feel they have the divine right to do as they wish to others but expect you to be fair to them. They cleverly use it against weak tribes who can't analyse things properly.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fejoku:

He's so dumb not to realize that he's only deceiving himself. That thread was aimed at appealing to the conscience of those his people plan to eliminate. It's like wiping off a man's family and appealing to the same man to understand that it's only him that committed the crime. Therefore, if paradventure he comes to fight back, he should face only him. He can't see the foolishness in such position. The point is clear. We must avenge our people they're slaughtering.
Goodluck in your quest to avenge with maximum retaliation, I can now see the beast in you, goodluck.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Fejoku: 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Goodluck in your quest to avenge with maximum retaliation, I can now see the beast in you, goodluck.
Thanks.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fejoku:

The same way they've raped our women is the same way we shall do to theirs. It's called toy for tat. After the dust settles and Nigeria divides, we can then call for calm. Take your foolish ideas back to those that sent you.
It is taking much time already, start the maximum retaliation, but make sure you extend same to Kanuri and Hausa becuase they also have bandits and Boko haram which does exact same things Herdsmen are doing, why didn't America kill all families of Osama Bin Laden, when you think that some people are different but they are no different from the terrorists just more like lack of opportunity.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
Fejoku:

Thanks.
You welcome
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

Are the children of the Fulanis not also cow herders, you all making it look like the greater majority of the Fulanis lives in Eldorado, between the flamboyant Fulanis we see everyday are not feeding off on Hausa resources but on Niger Delta/Southern Resources so those Hausas you call slaves are quite a beneficiary of the Fulanis political exploits

There is a difference between a people whose culture is cow herding (according to them) and a people that whose children are destined to be second fiddle in social life and beyond,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking- Fulani Herdsmen Currently Attacking Igangan / Chrst Embassy Church Erupt In Victorious Shout As Pastor Describes The President / Is 419 in our genes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.