Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos (3118 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's Four Important Questions About Terrorism In Kaduna & My Answers / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

There is a difference between a people whose culture is cow herding (according to them) and a people that whose children are destined to be second fiddle in social life and beyond,
So what's the traditional occupation of the Hausas, you all are just trying to paint a very terrible picture of the Fulanis, who made the Hausas second fiddle by birth and they seem to be enjoying it, you seem to forget that these Fulanis feed the Hausa almajiri, what resources does the Hausas have, but the Fulanis takes the bullet for them in the name of the North and takes all the insult just to endure one Nigeria, do you really think the Hausas are ingrate, what political risk has an Hausa man taken in Nigeria but the Fulani manoeuvre through it all and later brings the spoil home for all the North to enjoy, you guys might think this is something mere propaganda can fix, the Hausas feel they owe the Fulanis a lot and that's what majority don't get
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

So what's the traditional occupation of the Hausas, you all are just trying to paint a very terrible picture of the Fulanis, who made the Hausas second fiddle by birth and they seem to be enjoying it, you seem to forget that these Fulanis feed the Hausa almajiri, what resources does the Hausas have, but the Fulanis takes the bullet for them in the name of the North and takes all the insult just to endure one Nigeria, do you really think the Hausas are ingrate, what political risk has an Hausa man taken in Nigeria but the Fulani manoeuvre through it all and later brings the spoil home for all the North to enjoy, you guys might think this is something mere propaganda can fix, the Hausas feel they owe the Fulanis a lot and that's what majority don't get

I am actually enjoying the opportunity of diving into the mind of a seemingly educated fulani man,
I can see there is actually no difference between the herdsmen that butchers and you, you have no sense of empathy,
You have brought no spoils to the north except misery, death and destruction, and in extension the whole country,
I just hope my dumbb southerners would wake up like the Ghanaians

https://www.modernghana.com/news/1067826/zanj-revolt-fulani-using-hausa-slaves-to-terroriz.html
14 Mar 2021 — The yoke of slavery used by Fulani, Arabs and Berbers from the Middle East was rejected by Zanj Bantu East Africans since the 9th centur
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I am actually enjoying the opportunity of diving into the mind of a seemingly educated fulani man,
I can see there is actually no difference between the herdsmen that butchers and you, you have no sense of empathy,
You have brought no spoils to the north except misery, death and destruction, and in extension the whole country,
I just hope my dumbb southerners would wake up like the Ghanaians

https://www.modernghana.com/news/1067826/zanj-revolt-fulani-using-hausa-slaves-to-terroriz.html
14 Mar 2021 — The yoke of slavery used by Fulani, Arabs and Berbers from the Middle East was rejected by Zanj Bantu East Africans since the 9th centur
I'm not Fulani, okay, I'm a Nigerian who cares about seeing things especially more than what meets the eyes, the North has way less resources when compared to their number, upon that, the birth rate in the North is crucially high, the North will explode the very day Fulanis stop subsidising them with Southern resources, you are not going to liberate the North, you will further hurt them by removing Fulanis in the helm of Northern affairs, the North used to be able to take care of itself way back but not today, without Nigeria, Hausas will suffer, Fulanis had put praiseworthy fight for the North
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

I'm not Fulani, okay, I'm a Nigerian who cares about seeing things especially more than what meets the eyes, the North has way less resources when compared to their number, upon that, the birth rate in the North is crucially high, the North will explode the very day Fulanis stop subsidising them with Southern resources, you are not going to liberate the North, you will further hurt them by removing Fulanis in the helm of Northern affairs, the North used to be able to take care of itself way back but not today, without Nigeria, Hausas will suffer, Fulanis had put praiseworthy fight for the North

You are a Nigerian lol
I have to give it up to the fulani that have managed to convince the Hausa's they can't amount to anything!
Damn that is deep!
For an invading people to convince the indigenous people that once had the likes of queen Amina that they can't survive without them is nothing short of amazing! And then the Hausa's give their children to these invaders to teach! Fantastic!

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

You are a Nigerian lol
I have to give it up to the fulani that have managed to convince the Hausa's they can't amount to anything!
Damn that is deep!
For an invading people to convince the indigenous people that once had the likes of queen Amina that they can't survive without them is nothing short of amazing! And then the Hausa's give their children to these invaders to teach! Fantastic!
The Fulanis are just struggling to survive in a disadvantaged system, Nigeria is a British colony, western education is supreme opposed to the Islamic/Arabic education that the North already knew, it is a strange change to the entire North, it is just that the Fulanis are humbled and found the favour of the British by not revolting so you see the Nigerian system is not Norhern friendly.

It is mot about queen Amina of Zaria it about current reality, why isn't Edo the most mighty people in Nigeria today, what about the Igala, things had changed, the system is quite allien to us and even more strange to the rigid North.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by hedonido: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

You don't get, I had always maintained that Fulani terrorists MUST be put in their place but not an indiscriminate strike, don't terrorists use civilians shield even up in Gaza, so do you think Isreal should just nuke Gaza and get rid of everyone, try and read things multiple times, before forming your opinions

There is no "innocent" Fulani. None. These people are something else. They are all complicit.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2021
hedonido:

There is no "innocent" Fulani. None. These people are something else. They are all complicit.
And your tribe is possibly a planet of angels
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:

The Fulanis are just struggling to survive in a disadvantaged system, Nigeria is a British colony, western education is supreme opposed to the Islamic/Arabic education that the North already knew, it is a strange change to the entire North, it is just that the Fulanis are humbled and found the favour of the British by not revolting so you see the Nigerian system is not Norhern friendly.

It is mot about queen Amina of Zaria it about current reality, why isn't Edo the most mighty people in Nigeria today, what about the Igala, things had changed, the system is quite allien to us and even more strange to the rigid North.

Lies lies lies
There are other parts of the 'north' that don't do the quota system nonsense that has been fostered on fulani controlled areas,
They have so lowered the I.Q of the population they rule that they given up all the decision making to the mostly foreign educated fulani elites, even the Pantami was educated abroad! Buhari's children and co are all schooled in the same British educational system you have taught the dumb hausas to hate,
Once again, it is amazing!

Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by AlexBells(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Lies lies lies
There are other parts of the 'north' that don't do the quota system nonsense that has been fostered on fulani controlled areas,
They have so lowered the I.Q of the population they rule that they given up all the decision making to the mostly foreign educated fulani elites, even the Pantami was educated abroad! Buhari's children and co are all schooled in the same British educational system you have taught the dumb hausas to hate,
Once again, it is amazing!
What you don't get is that I'm Igbo so I don't get the you, that you are referring to, all I can guarantee you is that a United onslought against Fulanis will not be the case
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by heniford2: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
AlexBells:
This terrorism started a long time ago in the Northern cities, I learnt that in 1955, there was Igbo Massacre in the North and I ask, what did everyone else do then.

Only if they rose up when we were being killed for nothing, there is maths to the madness up North. We got to study the trail and we got to be ready, this is no time for baseless emotions.

AlaIgbo needs to be prepared with all intelligence, technology and great body of people. How do you appeal to terrorists except in the language they understand, you can't ask them to stop killing you that's what they are out to do.

My heart goes out to Southern Kaduna but my tears are quite dry, honestly, we in Igboland have had our own version of Massacre, bloodletting and onslaught as we still have today.

It had almost become eventual that it will only take a miracle for something really inhumane not to happen, however we keep studying these events, and hopefully with the knowledge, experience and the rest we got from the civil war, we might be able to navigate through this difficult times.

Rest in peace to all that had paid the ultimate price, we need to stand our ground and restore sanity, we are not all Nigerians here and everyone should face their regional challenges, while there are blood in every corners of Nigeria they all does not have same solution and we trying to fight through this as unit will only cause more chaos.

Everyone should stand up to their challenges, if however there is away we can help ourselves, we should be open but this is war on all front and it is so blurry we don't know the enemy.
you this aboki leave igbos alone
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by akigbemaru: 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
AlexBells:
This terrorism started a long time ago in the Northern cities, I learnt that in 1955, there was Igbo Massacre in the North and I ask, what did everyone else do then.

Only if they rose up when we were being killed for nothing, there is maths to the madness up North. We got to study the trail and we got to be ready, this is no time for baseless emotions.

AlaIgbo needs to be prepared with all intelligence, technology and great body of people. How do you appeal to terrorists except in the language they understand, you can't ask them to stop killing you that's what they are out to do.

My heart goes out to Southern Kaduna but my tears are quite dry, honestly, we in Igboland have had our own version of Massacre, bloodletting and onslaught as we still have today.

It had almost become eventual that it will only take a miracle for something really inhumane not to happen, however we keep studying these events, and hopefully with the knowledge, experience and the rest we got from the civil war, we might be able to navigate through this difficult times.

Rest in peace to all that had paid the ultimate price, we need to stand our ground and restore sanity, we are not all Nigerians here and everyone should face their regional challenges, while there are blood in every corners of Nigeria they all does not have same solution and we trying to fight through this as unit will only cause more chaos.

Everyone should stand up to their challenges, if however there is away we can help ourselves, we should be open but this is war on all front and it is so blurry we don't know the enemy.
Re: Southern Kaduna, My Tears Are Dry: The NORTH Is Lost A Lesson For Igbos by Christistruth00: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
StaffofOrayan:

There is a difference between a people whose culture is cow herding (according to them) and a people that whose children are destined to be second fiddle in social life and beyond,
Livestock is big Business in Europe and US
Don't look down on them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Tonyebarcanista; Debunking The Propaganda For Southern Presidency. / Tinubu Is Something Else Hear His Reply To Bode George �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.