Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette (44662 Views)

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Igangan Police Station, Kill DCO, Suspect In Oyo. / CAC De-registers "Enough Is Enough" Business Name / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Sheriman(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nigerians should remembered that Turkey was not an Islamic country before

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by harmony75: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
The rest let's leave NIGERIA for them

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Joromi1: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
"The DCO said the countries were brought together because of their common “vision, strategic goals, and shared values.”

The countries listed are not just Muslim countries but are also notorious for their religious extremism.

I won't be surprised if this happens to be true. The moment the Fulani Muslim government shielded him against those lashing out at him for terrorism I knew we're in for it.

Pantami is a very useful tool to the Fulani Muslim terrorists.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by tradepunter: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
Sooner very soon, Biafra and Odua shall be free from Nigeria!!

God bless Odua Republic !!

God bless Biafra Republic!!

Amen and amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Sincinnati: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
I said it!

Bloody minister of Terrorism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Theunbothered: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Wake up everyone! He is planning on how these Arab Muslims can take over Nigeria and get rid of the rest of us.

NIN-SIM linkage has nothing to do with bandits, terrorism or security.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by orikoku: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
Thank God I have renounce my nationality. Odua republic all the way.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Johnrake69: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by duro4chang(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari and his co-travellers are disasters to this country.

3 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by apatheticme(f): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2021

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Michael662(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
ok youre not informed too?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Theunbothered: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:
It's sad that hatred for two people has caused tribal, religious and political differences to seem like excuses for crime, violence, insults and divisiveness along different lines. It has caused commonsense to fly out the window. It has made rule of law and religious teachings to take a back seat and seem alien to us. Are we so shallow? I am disappointed and disgusted at some comments and behaviours I daily see and read.

The Nigeria media space has turn to an avenue for fake info and hatred among each others.

Are you dumb!?

We are in the middle of a massive ethnic cleansing campaign and you're talking utter rubbish! angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
As an ethnic group, if you don't have an agenda, people with an agenda will make one for you,
Once again I will advocate all the schools in the South demolished and new ones that teaches common sense be built

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Sincinnati: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:
It's sad that hatred for two people has caused tribal, religious and political differences to seem like excuses for crime, violence, insults and divisiveness along different lines. It has caused commonsense to fly out the window. It has made rule of law and religious teachings to take a back seat and seem alien to us. Are we so shallow? I am disappointed and disgusted at some comments and behaviours I daily see and read.

The Nigeria media space has turn to an avenue for fake info and hatred among each others.
When I saw your name…

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Willgates(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
I didn't know Kuwait and Jordan are Islamic states. Brown envelope journalists!
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by GeniusVincent(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okie dokie
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Victorclean1: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Pantami hmmmmm
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Psalmistproject: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
God which kind wahala be dis.
My Angels from God! Delete my data from any evil group that wants to use it for evil!

Imagine after deciding to be law abiding linking my sim. Mtcheeewwww.....!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by seyz91(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy
Kayberg:
grin

Infact ehn, whoever sees the end of this tenure deserves a Certificate of Survival.
Abeg, we try.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by CUMIN: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
This kind of media is very dangerous for our country...this kind of news is meant to incite the public.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
Why are people surprised? This was the plan all along now

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by seyz91(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
cheesy me too
GRAMMARJAMES:
ALL OF THEM ARE THIEVES.. IF I HAVE JUJU FOR DISSAPEARING AND REAPPEARING LASAN. ALL OUR POLITHIEFIANS ARE IN TROUBLE
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Sholaco: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin cheesy. Adeboye, oyedepo una data is going to shekau Abubakar hand

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LibertyRep: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
This had better not be true.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Audukaya: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Some people dont know how to lie!
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by barragan: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Is this journalism?

Nairaland bringing this to the front page itself is a slap to the faces of people with common sense.

Such an unfortunate country.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by stormborn28(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
God go punish Buhari and his cabals.. That useless NIN no concern me...I won't do it. Useless people everywhere... We have their ZoneBs on Nairaland.... Idiot everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Ppogbae: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Foolanis are simply useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Dreadful: 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
By the time the Fulani is done with you monkeys, in your next life anywhere you here the name Nnamdi Kanu you will replace him with Jesus Christ! Because he has been your Savior all along.
Zoo Nigerians your data are now in the hands of terrorists!
Fools!!

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by big7: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
My regret is registering for that rubbish NIM, especially under this rubbish govt
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by computer0810(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:

The Nigeria media space has turn to an avenue for fake info (no detailed investigation) and hatred among each others.

As far you are a user of internet, all your data are every where.. Mschew

A typical example to have a feel of your info.. click on the google adds

https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated
My friend u r a terrorist......may u rot in hell, u and ur family will experience d calamity Islam has brought

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos, Shakes Hands With Her (Photos) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.