Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette (44666 Views)

BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Igangan Police Station, Kill DCO, Suspect In Oyo. / CAC De-registers "Enough Is Enough" Business Name / Arthur Eze Registers At Gym Center, Gives Staff N1M For Breakfast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Willgates:
I didn't know Kuwait and Jordan are Islamic states. Brown envelope journalists!
And this person get internet enabled phone o

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by joe54: 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Any Islamic agenda in Nigeria will definitely fail. Nigerians are intelligent. This country will divide eventually. Nigeria is a secular state.
Terrorist sympathetic government. For the fact that it was done secretly WE MUST STAND UP AGAINST THIS THROUGH EVERY LEGAL MEDIUM AND INFORM OTHER NIGERIANS.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by TalkingBird: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:
smiley Tinubu wailing through people's gazette. The South over value themselves thereby thinking they are sophisticated than every other persons. The other day they were bragging because Nigeria manage to beat America in a friendly basket ball game, saying ''how the South is the bed rock of Nigeria''.
The North feed the whole country but they do not make noise

Food is important oooh?

it is power
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 14, 2021
Willgates:
I didn't know Kuwait and Jordan are Islamic states. Brown envelope journalists!

You're right on this one. You don't KNOW! Now know! Use the internet for learning, not just to comment

The Kuwaiti Constitution states that Islam is the main, official religion of Kuwait. Islam and the Islamic Sharia (Islamic law) are the main sources of the Kuwaiti Laws and Legislations. Most of the Kuwaiti population embraces Islam. Majority of the Kuwaiti Muslims are Sunnis and the rest are Shia'a.

https://e.gov.kw/sites/kgoenglish/Pages/Visitors/AboutKuwait/CultureAndHeritageReligiousPractices.aspx
Kuwait Government Online Official Religion Of Kuwait

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a majority Muslim country with 95% of the population following Sunni Islam while a small minority follow Shiite branches. There are also about 20,000 to 32,000 Druze living mostly in the north of Jordan, even though most Druze no longer consider themselves Muslim.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Arielle: 4:15pm On Jul 14, 2021
Beloved3:
They have just two more years.

I suppose if Nigerians make the wise decision by 2023 the atmosphere will change. I remember Obasanjo's response in 1999 to the Odi community in Bayelsa (that Timaya sang about) when they were attacking oil facilities. I don't support violence against the people but then these Fulani bandits and crooks only got bolder because their man is the president and the body language of himself and his cabinet indicate that they supports these terrorists.

A president like Obasanjo would have taken them to the cleaners with the military without batting an eyelid.

Again, 2023 remains a very decisive year for Nigeria. With the recent Endsars and youth protests and young agitators like Igboho springing up, I get the feeling that the people have woken and can no longer be toyed with, or deceived with cheap naira notes and fake promises of returning 1 dollar to 1 naira.

Oju ti la, Iye ti shi - as Yorubas will say. grin
All this big grammar you are speaking, do you actually believe that 2023 will change anything? Do you know how much irreversible harm can be done by these people in the next 6 months?
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by chaloskyx: 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
WE ALREADY KNOW WE ARE AN ISLAMIC STATE NOW Survey data. According to a 2018 estimate in The World Factbook by the CIA, the population is estimated to be 53.5% Muslim, 45.9% Christian (10.6% Roman Catholic and 35.3% other Christian), and 0.6% as other. ... The 1963 Nigerian census found that 47% of the population was Muslim, 34% Christian, and 18% other.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
gimakon:

No. socks 5 , some of which are not secure as we speak. Some of them can send data over a network (HTTP) All the same its not safe as well.
Nothing is really secure if you ask me... Nothing..
gringrin life
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by meccuno: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Timi45:
Nigeria is heading for the rocks. The futa jalon extremist and his lifeless boss wants to islamise his family members. Yoruba Nation and Biafra Nation on the way
What about SS?
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Michaelcircuit(m): 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
Shamefully zoological Republic
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

gringrin life

Na so na. VPN does not transmit data over HTTP Network, the Handshake is usually thru HTTPS and the data is usually encrypted. unless you have strong reverse engineering skills you cannot even see the data.

Now see it more like this, A VPN is more like a server housed in a datacenter in a Location, you use a secure socket to connect usually thru TCP yes? So if TCP is connected vis an IP and a port (Which utilizes SSL Encryption) and the authentication is successful, there and then, you can utilise the connection and then you can pretend you re in that country... so the app handshakes with the IP over a network => Connection is established.

Secondly , you exchange data over a network and its HTTP, No one will download and use your application.

For example Crowwe , that Assdump of an app you know the whole story.. I don't need to tell you... When reviews are gotten, Google will show u why they own the cyberspace. Na e this one way study mortuary science day talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by gaftsoil(m): 4:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Okay..I pity useless Biafrans and Yoruba's saying things against MNK... God will punish you all

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by officialfoodie: 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:
It's sad that hatred for two people has caused tribal, religious and political differences to seem like excuses for crime, violence, insults and divisiveness along different lines. It has caused commonsense to fly out the window. It has made rule of law and religious teachings to take a back seat and seem alien to us. Are we so shallow? I am disappointed and disgusted at some comments and behaviours I daily see and read.

The Nigeria media space has turn to an avenue for fake info (no detailed investigation) and hatred among each others.

As far you are a user of internet, all your data are every where.. Mschew

A typical example to have a feel of your info.. click on the google adds

https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated

Pathetic excuse as usual. Pantami the terrorist is taking data of Nigerians to an organisation of terrorists, enlisting a whole country in a strictly Islamic organisation like we are all Muslims and you're here, trying to sound smart. Please just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
gimakon:

Na so na. VPN does not transmit data over HTTP Network, the Handshake is usually thru HTTPS and the data is usually encrypted. unless you have strong reverse engineering skills you cannot even see the data.

Now see it more like this, A VPN is more like a server housed in a datacenter in a Location, you use a secure socket to connect usually thru TCP yes? So if TCP is connected vis an IP and a port (Which utilizes SSL Encryption) and the authentication is successful, there and then, you can utilise the connection and then you can pretend you re in that country... so the app handshakes with the IP over a network => Connection is established.

Secondly , you exchange data over a network and its HTTP, No one will download and use your application.

For example Crowwe , that Assdump of an app you know the whole story.. I don't need to tell you... When reviews are gotten, Google will show u why they own the cyberspace. Na e this one way study mortuary science day talk another thing.
How do they change the IP? I remember reading something about masking or what, it's been years.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Empiree: 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2021
unbitchable:

Read me well. I said it is not uncommon but a clear violation of privacy. Western countries do such stealthily. It is called espionage, which often leads to a clash of heads when found out.
Uncle mi, I live in New York. Law enforcement would violate your privacy whether in covert or overt operation. It is only lawyers that can determine the violation in the kotu of law. There are different spy technics they use and its all depends on who and what they dealing with. What Pantami and Buhari administration is doing is nothing compared to what US citizens go through. US govt can spy on you without you knowing anything for years. You should thank God that Nigerian govt was transparent in this case. They didn't have to tell citizens about this at all.

Pantami's case is clearly devilish and criminal in nature. If you would provide me a case of any sane country that shares its citizens data with another without any sinister motive.
Pantami is govt official. Didn't I show you guys that GEJ did the same?. And yes, some elements within western countries do share citizens data with another countries even govt itself does. Why do you think Trump was asking Nigerians data?.

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
Government should be transparent and carry its citizens along. This is very questionable.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by jonnyjustcome22: 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
Issa patami or did they call u. Your days are number, if u like go and nominate Nigeria for Iran na you sabi there is a few year for these devilish government to vacate and we will see where this nonsense will take us.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LebenNG: 4:58pm On Jul 14, 2021
Quality20:
is this how some godless Nigerians hate Muslims and Islam? Don't Nigeria have links with Christian countries like USA, Britain etc? Or are European countries not the proponents and promoters of Christianity worldwide?
Just hear yourself... its your type that visits canada and US more than core islamic countries... The countries you mentioned are they terrorist or horrorists?
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LebenNG: 5:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:

SHUT UP AFONJA BOY. 2023 PRESIDENCY STAYS IN THE NORTH. WE HAVE MORE POPULATION THAN YOU SOUTHERNER
Plus immigrants you people always import right...up here in south Govt keep telling us to do family planning,distributing free condoms in hospitals and health centres and tell us not to give birth to more than 4, while they leave the north to go amock in baby rearing, such measures don't even apply to them.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:
It's sad that hatred for two people has caused tribal, religious and political differences to seem like excuses for crime, violence, insults and divisiveness along different lines. It has caused commonsense to fly out the window. It has made rule of law and religious teachings to take a back seat and seem alien to us. Are we so shallow? I am disappointed and disgusted at some comments and behaviours I daily see and read.

The Nigeria media space has turn to an avenue for fake info (no detailed investigation) and hatred among each others.

It's like you're a Muslim. Only Muslims think this way. Other religions are brighter than this.
You think internet is as open as the sea?
Let me tell you, there are regulatory bodies on the air space. There is privacy in internet! Every nation has the right to privatise her citizens personal data like finger prints and the rest.
I hate it when I meet dullards claiming to be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by unbitchable(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
Empiree:
Uncle mi, I live in New York. Law enforcement would violate your privacy whether in covert or overt operation. It is only lawyers that can determine the violation in the kotu of law. There are different spy technics they use and its all depends on who and what they dealing with. What Pantami and Buhari administration is doing is nothing compared to what US citizens go through. US govt can spy on you without you knowing anything for years. You should thank God that Nigerian govt was transparent in this case. They didn't have to tell citizens about this at all.

Pantami is govt official. Didn't I show you guys that GEJ did the same?. And yes, some elements within western countries do share citizens data with another countries even govt itself does. Why do you think Trump was asking Nigerians data?.
I care less wherever you live, it doesn't you know any better. Did you understand as simple as the English when I earlier said that the practice was "not uncommon but a clear violation of privacy". No matter what a law enforcement does without legitimacy is illegal. The reason a government would monitor or interrupt a citizen is "allegedly" for the purpose of security.
Isreal-US is same as Nigeria-Interpol's intelligence sharing. Such is applicable within inter governmental intelligence agencies.
But in a situation whereby a pantami- a mere govt appointee would single handed share our data with an unknown Association of Islamic countries under whatever agenda is criminal and culpable.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LebenNG: 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
osuofia2:

ONE NIGERIA BRO
Ndi unity beggars
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by chloride6: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2021
E don red ooh
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Empiree: 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
unbitchable:

I care less wherever you live, it doesn't you know any better. Did you understand as simple as the English when I earlier said that the practice was "not uncommon but a clear violation of privacy". No matter what a law enforcement does without legitimacy is illegal. The reason a government would monitor or interrupt a citizen is "allegedly" for the purpose of security.
Isreal-US is same as Nigeria-Interpol's intelligence sharing. Such is applicable within inter governmental intelligence agencies.
But in a situation whereby a pantami- a mere govt appointee would single handed share our data with an unknown Association of Islamic countries under whatever agenda is criminal and culpable.
okay now you are shifting goalpost. It is now Pantami that "single handedly" shared data. You should already know that you have crucified yourself. Why do you think Pantami would do that without security personnel knowledge?.

Let me analyze your problem. Your problem, like others on this platform is, Fulani, Islam, Islamic countries etc. You all started with govt sharing our info with Islamic countries until I reminded you guys that GEJ administration did the same. Now you said it is Pantami that "single handedly" doing this?. Bro, let not hatred of other make you unjust.. There is no way Pantami would do this without top officials know about it. Let's get over sentiment. You have agreed that it is wrong for law enforcement to do this whether in Nigeria or western world. Case is closed.

Sentiment is what's killing you people in the country. The country can never grow like this. There is no difference between Nigerian govt sharing it's citizens data with Islamic countries AND GEJ or US govt shared their citizens data with Israel. All are wrong, period.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by TemmyT002(m): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is reason enough to breakup and no one is saying anything.
She ẹ yà weyrey ni
Where are the Southern leaders?
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Ochelyko1: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nor be today Nigeria they among the Islamic state organization (ISO) the late Buhari normally attend meetings, so my Christains brothers and sisters Nigeria has been islamized long ago before now. That's why pantami did what he did. So we should get ready for the worse ooo.
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by LebenNG: 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
TalkingBird:

Food is important oooh?

it is power
Yes we all have our own indigenous foods, or do u pple produce even crayfish and palm oil, Afang or ewedu... talk on the generals Rice, beans, yams, pepper and onions. Jos and benue is middle belt, and their slogan is food basket of the nation ok?
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by malvisguy212: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ahmed4002:

assuming it is Goodluck Jonathan that is president and a Christian minister do this , by now there will be crisis and bloodshed .
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by kraftysprouts: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2021
IBB did the same thing
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Adaboh: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2021
Me I sha know dat whatever plan he is planning we not work.....
Re: Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

How do they change the IP? I remember reading something about masking or what, it's been years.

Masking, yes. Let's not derail the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Meets His Former School Teacher After 38 Years (Pictures) / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / FG Considers Banning Okada Across The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.