Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) (57579 Views)

Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos) / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2021
helpee:
Most Nigerians are not normal. See what this man is writing here. Go back and read your write up that I quoted. infact, let me quote it for you......
That you support it means that you are as monstrous as you accuse them to be.
. You called me a monster first here without knowing me just because I have a different opinion and you are now angry that I called you an armed robber without knowing you. Do you think you are normal at all? You said I am as monstrous as the armed robbers because I supported the judgement melted out to them and I said for not supporting what was done to them you are as ARMED ROBBER as they are. So it can pain you?

Not supporting jungle justice does not equate to condoning armed robbery. It does not even show support for the act. It does not even have any correlation whatsoever.

Actively supporting the killing of a human on the other hand shows you condone it. Which makes you a monster. A monster capable of taking a human life. At least you can stomach it knowing that an actual human life is been wasted...not on a movie screen but in real life. That a person does not have regard for human life is no excuse. That someone like him did something to you is no excuse either.

If you cannot see that logic, then perhaps you are right after all. Most Nigerians are not normal. Their moral compass has permanently lost its magnetic north and is beyond calibration. You are just as mental as they are.

Like I said I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by helpee(m): 7:13am On Jul 23, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Not supporting jungle justice does not equate to condoning armed robbery. It does not even show support for the act. It does not even have any correlation whatsoever.

Actively supporting the killing of a human on the other hand shows you condone it. Which makes you a monster. A monster capable of taking a human life. At least you can stomach it knowing that an actual human life is been wasted...not on a movie screen but in real life. That a person does not have regard for human life is no excuse. That someone like him did something to you is no excuse either.

If you cannot see that logic, then perhaps you are right after all. Most Nigerians are not normal. Their moral compass has permanently lost its magnetic north and is beyond calibration. You are just as mental as they are.

Like I said I have nothing to say to you.
Why is this confused foool still quoting me? I don't care wether you called me a monster. You are the one that decided to become a motivational speaker by saying I don't know you yet I was calling you an armed robber which you obviously are. Of course you want the Americans to keep their guns and kill intruder into their homes without getting to court. To your inferior mind, it is not jungle justice but when overwhelmed lagosians did same thing you said I am a monster. I don't care I only know your types...confirmed armed robbers hiding under jungle justice to prevent similar fates that happened to your colleagues from happening to you. Repent. As you can see no one was arrested for burning those fools. We won't mourn you too if it happens to you
A FOOOL THAT CANT STOMACH ARMED ROBBERS BEING KILLED BUT CAN STOMACH IT IF THE ROBBERS KILLED THEIR VICTIMS. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF THE NEWS WAS LIKE THIS... 5 MOTORIST KILLED BY ARMED ROBBERS. BY THAT TIME, IT IS GOOD NEWS THEN I WONT BE A MONSTER. IDIOOT!!!
Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
helpee:
Why is this confused foool still quoting me? I don't care wether you called me a monster. You are the one that decided to become a motivational speaker by saying I don't know you yet I was calling you an armed robber which you obviously are. Of course you want the Americans to keep their guns and kill intruder into their homes without getting to court. To your inferior mind, it is not jungle justice but when overwhelmed lagosians did same thing you said I am a monster. I don't care I only know your types...confirmed armed robbers hiding under jungle justice to prevent similar fates that happened to your colleagues from happening to you. Repent. As you can see no one was arrested for burning those fools. We won't mourn you too if it happens to you
A FOOOL THAT CANT STOMACH ARMED ROBBERS BEING KILLED BUT CAN STOMACH IT IF THE ROBBERS KILLED THEIR VICTIMS. YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY IF THE NEWS WAS LIKE THIS... 5 MOTORIST KILLED BY ARMED ROBBERS. BY THAT TIME, IT IS GOOD NEWS THEN I WONT BE A MONSTER. IDIOOT!!!

You are just an retarded old fool.

Oponu
Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
helpee:

You are just an retar.ded old fool.

Oponu
Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by Whatshallido: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
Very good. They deserve it.
Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by helpee(m): 5:12am On Jul 27, 2021
EMIOMOADEOYE:

You are just an retar.ded old fool.

Oponu

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827529/Partygoers-Fort-Worth-STONE-gunman-death-landscaping-bricks.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR03LeGlbss4vyeAt7jvTdwJ6vvLt6IPwgVJGS_6DdCUJRNixoCOvpxtutg

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, AMERICANS ALSO STONED A GUNMAN TO DEATH AS RECENTLY AS YESTERDAY. THEY MUST BE MONSTERS. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ALLOW HIM TO KILL THEM AND THEN TAKE HIM TO COURT. WANNA BE HUMAN RIGHT CRUSADER WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Re: Two Thieves Burnt To Death At Coker Express, Lagos (Graphic Pictures) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
helpee:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9827529/Partygoers-Fort-Worth-STONE-gunman-death-landscaping-bricks.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR03LeGlbss4vyeAt7jvTdwJ6vvLt6IPwgVJGS_6DdCUJRNixoCOvpxtutg

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE, AMERICANS ALSO STONED A GUNMAN TO DEATH AS RECENTLY AS YESTERDAY. THEY MUST BE MONSTERS. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO ALLOW HIM TO KILL THEM AND THEN TAKE HIM TO COURT. WANNA BE HUMAN RIGHT CRUSADER WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX

You really are retar.ded.

So the fact that America did it makes it justified. And you say I have a complex.

You are a brain dead fart. A waste of space and air.

And to think the matter still dey your head since that time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Kill Guyanese President, Irfaan Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.