Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

You Can't Get Freedom In Africa By Non-violent Means[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can't Get Freedom In Africa By Non-violent Means[video] (216 Views)

Natives Deplore Domination Of Lagos By Non-indigenes / Sunday Igboho Regains Freedom In Benin After Two Years / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Get Freedom In Africa By Non-violent Means[video] by fenibak: 12:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Look I see you kids always whining and wailing while we are still stuck in this nightmare and especially Igbos that have business dealing with the Fulanis or you didn't hear when Uwazurike said he buys cows from the North, he has friends on the north, we won't stay in this slavery because of your kiosk and hotel at Abuja and we won't stop no matter how hard you try to sabotage it or don't you know many of them are in Abuja sabotaging the Biafran efforts and they are Igbos and other tribes as well, Biafra is bigger than Kanu and even bigger than ojukwu himself with all due respect.

Biafra is oxygen to us I told ya all already, it is Biafra or nothing, we are done tired and finished with you people, stay on your own and I promise you ,won't even see me cross to let's say Benue, I can go to Yoruba land or travel out, you can't stop Biafra and you people are just too stupid to see what is coming and I feel you know but living in denials and endsars should have made you understand a little, una still no believe.

Ask teslim folarin he said it on my fav political show edmon Obilo, I love the man he is bold and asks the right question not like that chicken on channels Tv, i can't even remember the fools name and that's the way I am I don't beat around the Bush for those that know how I write, my keypad spares no one and as I told you my loyalty is to Biafra alone, teslim folarin said remember his house was touched during the endsars.

Look boys they para like we say it in Nigeria when a young guy tells you, boys they para is means boys are angry, teslim Folarin got a taste of what the youths or freedom fighters can do, this is 2021 and this generation would not take nonsense and someone was saying Kanu should apologize to the obi of onicha and I told that person that he is mad and I told him I say look those leaders are not my leaders I don't have any igbo leader and the only one I know now is Nnamdi Kanu he is the only man that looks the Fulani devil in his eyes and not just any Kinda devil it's the Fulani devil they have no mercy.

Kanu is a leader, he stood up when all of those cowards ran inside their room and everything in life must not be politics, look at Ortom he is no longer playing politics just that the man is at a disadvantage it is all the fulanis against him and his state alone, one state fulanis have swallowed them in benue, I wrote about it already,Obi of onicha, Ohaneze, governors they are not my leaders I disown them

We know they gave the green light for the army to invade Kanu's House and kill him the point was to kill him and crush the whole thing but Elohim is with Kanu damn that's the first time I have used that word in my articles, say it and feel the weight of that word if you are a spiritual person like me.. Elohim that's the most high God the eternal being, Kanu knows how to praise Elohim alot and this is why Elohim has blessed him, you see the real freedom fight that Kanu started would get us freedom, even Uwazurike is surprised

They all failed even Uwazurike could not set u up a security outfit to protect his people and Kanu did something and you turn around and still Blame him, should he have allowed Fulanis to kill his people like Benue, All of you failed and you are not my leader

Give us Biafra that is all we want we are done with this country called Nigeria and always remember they got this power after they killed an Igbo man IRONSI and till today they are still killing us. You must all support Biafra or go and ask teslim folarin to inject some sense inside your skulls, let him tell you what it feels like it or ask diete spiff the chief Ijaw traitor.

So don't kid yourself you can't get power in Africa by talking, they won't listen especially in Nigeria the government won't talk to you unless you get violent because most of the reasons why people pick up arms in Nigeria is inequality and nepotism, just look at the Niger delta, very soon Nigeria would start negotiating terms of our split, how we are going to share things like the embassies abroad visa issuance and bilateral trade.

Because we won't back down and I tell them to make a deal now without a fight and if you want to make a deal after a fight then you will get a bad deal and remember you are far from home and no tribe would let you use their state as a launchpad to attack the Igbos, you won't even be able to cross through Benue state not to talk of entering Ebonyi, we know in Africa people don't get freedom through non-violent ways but you can shock you world. #FreeNnamdiKanu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75IEVM6N_YU

https://www.biafranboys.org/you-cant-get-freedom-in-africa-by-non
Re: You Can't Get Freedom In Africa By Non-violent Means[video] by Illuminatiship(m): 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2021
Ok
Re: You Can't Get Freedom In Africa By Non-violent Means[video] by fenibak: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2021
FULANIS ARE NOT THE BRITISH

(1) (Reply)

Why Bringing Osinbajo Into'weakening Of Northern Economy With Privatisation Plan / A Word For The Yoruba Nation. / HURIWA Raises Alarm Over Alleged Compromise, Hack Of Online Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.