Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood (41853 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Antoeni(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
Endure your island
While we enjoy our mainland
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by AKWATGOLD1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
This is the outcome when you're warned not to build house on sand filled area.
Anytime rain fell, flood is expected on those reclamation of sea by sand filling.

Even west London was flooded yesterday after flash flooding.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by solofresh(m): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
weblord1900:
See as the water neat. Some people's tap water no clean reach like this. You guys are rich. Make una contribute or wait tire.
Buhari never rescue people way day live for potopoto na una he go rescue.

You for kuku talk say make them dey drink am na
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Lordofalmajiri(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lake-y grin grin
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
] grin
iamyemiakins:
Make he CC am to Omiyale too

confam kayode omiyale indeed
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by wellmax(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2021
So Buhari is also responsible for Lekki flood.

People are indeed very foolish these days.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by ijayebonyi(f): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lol, you’re sending it to a wrong address
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by teminhi: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2021
Funny thing is he has contributed to the cause of the flooding by throwing that bottle. Nigerians!
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by nextstep(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lekki: the glorified slum. We need to start thinking of cities holistically, not just making islands of wealthy neighborhoods - yet you can't drive outside when it rains.

If you live at sea level, and you put trash in your drains, well flood is the natural result. . But seriously, Lekki residents can skip one night at the club to contribute and create better drainage.

Lastly, Buhari is not the person that gets your council, LGA, and state taxes.
It's not FG that does town planning, drainage planning. FG does not issue CofO, nor does it collect land use tax, nor does it approve building designs.

Please send your bottle to all those people - including omonile - that you paid these taxes too.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by ZooOga: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
wellmax:
So Buhari is also responsible for Lekki flood.

People are indeed very foolish these days.

Correction-edit if I may.

F**k Boy/s are indeed very foolish each and everyday.
I noticed 9ja females using that description in the lexicon for a few years now. Its popular in Yankee but don't know about the UK.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by ThickSharon123(f): 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

That beats my imagination too. However, the high cost of rent in that axis is justifiable because the lands are mostly sandfilled. It costs a lot of money to develop properties on that axis.

But poor planning. Lekki and the Island areas are more rivers and marshes, but the developers have sand fill, and sand fill that the river and marshes want to take it back. You cannot mock or cheat nature. grin
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
They want to stay by the Sea side. Places like Ikeja Maryland, Ojota, Ikorodu etc are there
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Digitalcreator(m): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2021
tutudesz:
undecided how the letter wan take reach Aso Rock See you see Lagos State Governor dey buy something

You no see as the woman don dey use the letter sell bolly for governor�
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Xfemt(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
Watin concern Buhari with lekki

Na bubu be the councilor abi local government chairman or governor of Lagos state

We no bubu useless but make we take an easy
Haba
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you. They should keep wondering as if it is that difficult to figure out. Worst thing is, same people would want to come squat with you from Mon-Fri.

The good thing about staying in Lekki and other parts of the island is serenity from mainland crase. Seriously, if you are on the mainland, your life expectancy would just be reducing by the second. Instead of me leaving island, I would rather relocate out of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Neddyogu(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2021
Buhari is now Lagos state governor? Mtchhhhwww. Swerve make we see road joor! Everything Buhari! If u get erectile dysfunction or rain wet ur clothes na Buhari still cause am.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by SirBunky85(m): 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Same Lekki they say is Nigeria dubai or another Lekki.

The clueless dullarrd that can't fix North, is the same dullarrd you called to come and fixed Lekki. The joke is on you.
yes,we all can see how good luck developed the south south and how seriake Dickson turned the fortunes of bayelsa state.hypocrites forming woke
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by yahmohy27: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Southern Nigeria will
l gain Independence from the north by this time next year, the north will want to wage war on the south, but they'll loose miserably.

This I have seen.
See rubbish talk
Oh my God!
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by wildikeman(m): 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.

Shssssssssh.... Make dem no come mainland Abeg
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Icumsa45:

The good thing about staying in Lekki and other parts of the island is serenity from mainland crase. Seriously, if you are on the mainland, your life expectancy would just be reducing by the second. Instead of me living island, I would rather relocate out of Lagos.

Do you know 90% of the people in lekki migrated as adult from mainland to lekki, be deceiving yourself, you call that fake life most people in lekki serenity. just saying i av no probs with ur opinion/choice
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Do you know 90% of the people in lekki migrated as adult from mainland to lekki, be deceiving yourself, you call that fake life most people in lekki serenity. just saying i av no probs with ur opinion/choice

Oga don't bring your esteem and complexity issues here. Who gave you that statistics sef?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by delivryboy: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2021
Proves nothing is in the head of most Nigerians. This man is sending a message to Buhari for the flood in Lekki, you jumped Eti osa Local Government Area chairman, You skipped Lagos state governor, you avoided your federal house of representatives members and even your senator representing your constituency. How is Nigeria going to get better when the so called educated young people are ignorant as to how government is run? Educated illiterates everywhere always trying to use Buhari to chase cheap clout.

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Holyman3(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.

The biggest idiots i have ever known are in Lekki
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by lookingfly: 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
allwell51:
If you like be on National TV, they won’t answer you. Speak on social media, they won’t answer you. This your method of sending bottle letter to Buhari through rain water will not work Ooo! My brother. @mr_hyenana

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRTlnHyJ_Nf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354XErKcXZw
I big boy, I wan leave for lekki......na by force? Nonsense!

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by tutudesz: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin grin cheesy
Digitalcreator:

You no see as the woman don dey use the letter sell bolly for governor�

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nackzy: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Same Lekki they say is Nigeria dubai or another Lekki.

The clueless dullarrd that can't fix North, is the same dullarrd you called to come and fixed Lekki. The joke is on you.
Mma mbakara, yak Nne no. Mfoo
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by MadamVanessa(f): 8:25pm On Jul 14, 2021
Nackzy:

Mma mbakara, yak Nne no. Mfoo

Ette mbakara, iko ibibio mfo anie Idaha aba o. Abu yak uno number mmi?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by aliyuthayo(m): 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
This one happens in the UK, London to be precised. Floods has no country.

https://www.nairaland.com/6649682/simon-cowell-claims-15m-mansion
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2021
Icumsa45:

Oga don't bring your esteem and complexity issues here. Who gave you that statistics sef?

Like i don't know people in lekki ! you were born in lekki rite grin no worry i am cumming to lekki to open a shop for boat renting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Declares For Second Term / Tinubu's Visit To Obasanjo: Deji Adeyanju Reacts (Photos) / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.