Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood (41874 Views)

Oba Of Oniru Alerts Lekki Residents To Planned Attack By Okada Riders / EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Relocate From Flood-prone Areas, Ogun Urges Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by lozanni(m): 8:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oweku:
Hmm.... I would have suggested he use paint and write it on the skin of a cow..

grin grin grin That will surely get his attention, especially if the cow is used to block the grazing route
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by MummyD2020(f): 8:43pm On Jul 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

That beats my imagination too. However, the high cost of rent in that axis is justifiable because the lands are mostly sandfilled. It costs a lot of money to develop properties on that axis.

The irony in the whole thing is, they develope properties expensively, why not do the drainage at once? Its of no use to spend a huge sum of money on rent or ownership but keep waking on the sea like in the bible. Its crazy and weird

1 Like

Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nackzy: 8:45pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Ette mbakara, iko ibibio mfo anie Idaha aba o. Abu yak uno number mmi?
Eeeh nno ke email
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by lilyheaven: 8:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Same Lekki they say is Nigeria dubai or another Lekki.

The clueless dullarrd that can't fix North, is the same dullarrd you called to come and fixed Lekki. The joke is on you.
He will wait for ever grin
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Fortez: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2021
To live in lekki is not by force
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2021
I hate flooded area with passion
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by rottennaija(m): 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
SmartPolician:

That beats my imagination too. However, the high cost of rent in that axis is justifiable because the lands are mostly sandfilled. It costs a lot of money to develop properties on that axis.
Exactly my reason for disagreement. The cost of accommodation there is so high. And yet, it is flooded. Why spend so much just to live in a flooded area? Normally, when locations are flood prone, properties loses value. Its almost like people are hoodwink to pay for something that makes no sense
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2021
larryjonze:

Like i don't know people in lekki ! you were born in lekki rite grin no worry i am cumming to lekki to open a shop for boat renting

Not a bad venture, good luck with it
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Sincinnati: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.
What about those building the apartments in flooded locations?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by JBoss25(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
Holyman3:

The biggest idiots i have ever known are in Lekki
This is rude lol
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Oweku: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
grin
lozanni:

grin grin grin That will surely get his attention, especially if the cow is used to block the grazing route
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Paulianfa(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Lekki? There is nothing Buhari can do, nature call
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by rottennaija(m): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2021
Sincinnati:
What about those building the apartments in flooded locations?
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Godson32(m): 4:06am On Jul 15, 2021
rottennaija:
I wonder how some people would spend huge sums to rent apartments in flooded locations just so they can say they live in lekki.
If u don't know u don't know
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Bossman(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2021
I see people comparing the floods in London to what happens in Lekki. However, we need to out things in perspective. London received a month's worth of rain in 24 hours. It's called flash floods. That amount of rain would overwhelm most drainage systems. OTOH, any little rain tends to cause flooding in the Lekki area. If that area receives the same amount of rain that fell in London in the same time frame, it will be disastrous!
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by Tapout(m): 10:21am On Jul 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Thank you. They should keep wondering as if it is that difficult to figure out. Worst thing is, same people would want to come squat with you from Mon-Fri.

grin
seems you've experienced such.
Re: Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood by pocohantas(f): 10:24am On Jul 15, 2021
Tapout:

grin
seems you've experienced such.

Every one in Lagos, especially on the Island has experienced it na. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Buhari Is Declared Dead, Plan Is For Osinbajo To Appoint El-Rufai As VP - FFK / Nigeria Unfair To Mbazulike Amaechi – Obasanjo / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.