Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This (4884 Views)

New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. / Catholic Bishops Express Delight At The First Chapel In Enugu Govt House / Coronavirus: Oyedepo Cancels Services At Winners Chapel In Maryland, USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Billionsclub: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2020
You can watch live service
From
Winners Chapel

On Facebook and YouTube
Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by HundHunter(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2020
Fake Broadcast Loading.......

1 Like

Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Mcreloaded(m): 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2020
Their school in Benin. City should first stop destroying peoples land and property with waste during this lock down.
A school that snakes have taken over and bushes surrounding the whole school fence on both sides and back.
Always pumping out sewage and condemning streets and turning peoples land to erosion ground
Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Billionsclub: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
I reside in Benin. You are just hater. Looking for someone fault. Fault Lookers. Be specific. I will go there this coming week and snap it here. No of such in Benin. Winners care so much about lives. Even in this quarantine period,they have been sharing food items, I received mine two days ago. Before the quarantine,the branch in my area were working on the children building. If you see the place,you will know it is international standard. I wish I can go and snap it and paste it here. People who don't value those who are successful never get to a higher height.
Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Billionsclub: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2020
HundHunter:
Fake Broadcast Loading.......
check tomorrow and come judge us
Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by StrikeBack(m): 6:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
We need Corona cure from your Expert healer

1 Like

Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by HundHunter(m): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Billionsclub:
check tomorrow and come judge us

What time tomorrow?
Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Denique(f): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2020
They should provide reliefs to members of the church at least.

Send those items to the midweek service centres so, we can pick them up angry

Honestly speaking, nor be online worship dey do me now.
We can do that at home abi nor be money person go take buy data undecided

1 Like

Re: Live Service From Winners Chapel In Gotv And Dstv. Check This by Billionsclub: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2020
They have been sharing. I received mine yesterday

(1) (Reply)

'The God Of Dollars Is My God' / Italo The Belligerent Catholic. Mary Wasnt No Dayum 'virgin'. Proof She Wasnt / Can Morality Exist Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.