Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story (43552 Views)

EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette / Yari Threatens To Sue Media Organisations Over EFCC Story / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Mekudi: 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2021
Splendoor:
this is good actually.. if they keep catching more criminals I think crime will reduce but I know it will not completely be eradicated but still it's good
at a cheap Price DM me for your logo and flyer design
nobody will patronize you
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2021
What's the meaning of pleading nudity please, it means na efcc form can't seem to find it on Google yet. This article always come up as the major source.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Gyarah: 9:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Hmmm...
This guy's cannot arrest kidnappers daring them in Kaduna and Herdsmen killing, maiming, destroying plantations & burning houses I different parts of Southern Kaduna & indeed the entire country. But can raid hotels & homes at will.

I'm not holding brief for criminals & crooks, but just felt there should be commensurate efforts in handling other ills in the country.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Organs(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2021
socialmediaman:

People do not publicly speak out about their ordeal with security operatives in Nigeria, for fear of repercussions and especially due to the prevailing situation, plus we have a despot in Aso Rock who nods at police brutality, so this line of argument is nonsense.

That's not true. With this day and age of social media, a honest man whose rights has been violated will always speak out and seek justice. Its the guilty that are afraid. I agree with the Police. Nigeria is so, so useless that people commit crime and get away with it by using gimmicks. In this case, the police should show evidence of cyber crime by the 24 folks apprehended, then they should arrest and jail all the nude girlfriends for accessory to crime, then again they should investigate the hotel owner and manager for their involvement. Finally, they should sue the gazette for propaganda.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by sslcrypt: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2021
CilicMarin:
People's Gazette is an evil blog, being used by the PDP to destroy Nigeria...

Shut up!!!
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by texazzpete(m): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
EFCC sha.

So you raid suspected fraudsters in a surprise sting operation and then turn around to claim that the yahoo boys had ‘procured nude women as decoys’.

What manner of inanity is this? So
The boys were aware of an impending raid to the extent of getting naked women as shields, but you raided them and caught them by surprise?
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2021
"plead nudity".

What does that even mean?
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by texazzpete(m): 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2021
Organs:

That's not true. With this day and age of social media, a honest man whose rights has been violated will always speak out and seek justice. Its the guilty that are afraid. I agree with the Police. Nigeria is so, so useless that people commit crime and get away with it by using gimmicks. In this case, the police should show evidence of cyber crime by the 24 folks apprehended, then they should arrest and jail all the nude girlfriends for accessory to crime, then again they should investigate the hotel owner and manager for their involvement. Finally, they should sue the gazette for propaganda.

Some of you really hate your country so much that you will defend every nonsense.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by KIDfurniture(m): 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2021
Arrest tinubu and obj
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Organs(m): 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
texazzpete:

Some of you really hate your country so much that you will defend every nonsense.

My broda, we are all part of the failure one way or the other.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by abbeynism(m): 2:14am On Jul 15, 2021
hedonido:

I so hate the Nigerian Police, EFCC and other security agencies in this country. Very useless bunch of idiots.

Hmmm.... There is nothing to gain in repainting the truth. Hoteliers, knew these guys and they are the cash cow.
My recent lodgings in hotels reveals to me that hotelier prefer to host the Big G guys as they lodge for weeks or months and they are above the law of the hotel.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by captaininiobong(m): 2:21am On Jul 15, 2021
efcc is a scam .. those boys are into crypto and crypto money is too long... efcc na scam
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by June12Buhari(f): 2:29am On Jul 15, 2021
May you live long. Typical Nigerian style and way of intimidating the hotel owner for trying to stand up to them or should he had plans to expose their excesses to the press or the public

hedonido:

This is so stupid and provocative. Typical sweeping, dragnet, lawless style of law enforcement. Is a hotel owner supposed to invade the privacy of guests to determine what they are doing in the privacy of their hotel rooms?

How do you determine that a hotel owner "knowingly" permits his premises to be used for cybercrime.... A type of crime perpetrated strictly via electronic devices, operated within the confines of hotel guests' private rooms?

I so hate the Nigerian Police, EFCC and other security agencies in this country. Very useless bunch of idiots.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2021
It's a cut and join method. No plans to help the economy or provide enabling environment for businesses to spring up and grow. No database, no family planning. Na jungle be Nigeria.
calberian:
I’m not saying cyber crimes shouldn’t be addressed by security folk o. I’m just going to say this: when you have leprosy, the symptoms might include rashes but there’s no wisdom in ignoring the leprosy to focus treatment on the rashes.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by livinbygrace: 3:23am On Jul 15, 2021
You mean,its now a crime to lodge in hotels,for the fear of being harassed and intimidated by EFcC?They did same thing on mainland few months ago and till date the hotel is no longer functioning because of low patronage and they have sacked all their staffs,of which most of them are breadwinners of their families.How many hotels have they raided in the Northern part of the country despite the high rate of crime over there?They are killing hospitality and entertainment businesses in Nigeria,most especially the Southerm part of the country and some gullible Nigerians are hailing them.
They arrest the southerners,auction their properties to their cronies from the North at a cheaper rate and render the southerners useless,by so doing increasing the poverty rate.
I have never seen EFCC raiding those Abokis(Aza men) given out bank account to those boys,or are they untouchable because they are from the North?
All the properties being seized and shared themselves.Southerners open your eyes.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by boltmach: 3:24am On Jul 15, 2021
If it were to happen in the Northern part of 9ja you guys will quote somewhere in Quran were you don’t invade couples privacy. Religion, nepotism and deceit go kill all of una. Even president na scam let alone all other agencies
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by AerialMapper: 5:31am On Jul 15, 2021
This is why you must always use your door latch when you are inside your room.

They wouldn’t kick down the room door cos then they’d have to pay for the damage!
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by baslone: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2021
dmbb:
EFCC must be allowed to carry out its constitutional responsibilities

Bursting on naked girls?

Very soon they will upgrade to rape or sex for bail

Give a man an inch and he'll take the full yard.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by dmbb: 9:07am On Jul 15, 2021
baslone:

Bursting on naked girls?

Very soon they will upgrade to rape or sex for bail

Give a man an inch and he'll take the full yard.

Naked slut will not be allowed to distract them from their assignment
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Sseeluvu: 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
Femeto:
If there was no break in how did you meet them naked?

Forget all this there gra gra
Armed men breaking in just to arrest unarmed alleged yahoo boys, but when dem see their fellow armed men na..... No to pull cloth comot and turn to Ben Johnson.

If only they will use same intelligence gathering as they said against bandits and kidnappers, there won't be all this bloodshed and food scarcity.
Re: Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story by Yankee101: 1:14am On Jul 16, 2021
No warrant no break in and arrest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / 7 Things President Buhari Revealed About Magu's Probe, Suspension / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.