Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,385 members, 7,954,559 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone (7279 Views)

Screenshot Your Favorite Music Player With Your Favorite Song Playing / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Please Whats The Best Music Player App For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by longetivity(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2021
Audify music player
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Eillyeillz(m): 12:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
aysuprano:

Lol

Why do you say so?

Royce tha 5'9's Allegory Album in the background, and you're listening to J.Cole.

Haven't been able to get that Allegory album though, I only have it on Audiomack, and I hate it going on there.
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by The5DME(m): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
I use YouTube music though(subscribed).
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Harrykn: 2:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Apple Music, audiomack wan kill person with ads
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Benards(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jet Audio+

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by sajmark(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Blackplayer ex for offline music.

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by seanwilliam(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
I use Spotify now

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by aysuprano(m): 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Royce tha 5'9's Allegory Album in the background, and you're listening to J.Cole.

Haven't been able to get that Allegory album though, I only have it on Audiomack, and I hate it going on there.

Visit songslover.Com you'll see the full album there
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Eillyeillz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
aysuprano:

Visit songslover.Com you'll see the full album there

Tried downloading it on there but couldn't. If you can help me with the link?! I'd be grateful
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by aysuprano(m): 7:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Tried downloading it on there but couldn't. If you can help me with the link?! I'd be grateful

https://songslover.vip/albums/royce-da-59-the-allegory.html

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Eillyeillz(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Donkelzy(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Apple music
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:41am On Jul 16, 2021
TeamLeader:
I really don't like the one am currently using. Any bad one to download ?
Music streaming is the way forward.
I use deezer.

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by aysuprano(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Eillyeillz:

Thank You chief.

If u have some cool rap album u can hit me up with

I don't do trap rap
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Eillyeillz(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
aysuprano:

If u have some cool rap album u can hit me up with

I don't do trap rap

Oh I do. But I must warn you, I'm strictly Bars when it comes to Rap. So that makes me kind of old school.

Hit me up Telegram. Emeka(Abia) in that exact way.
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Engrgibbs: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Power Amp but its a paid app
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Deicide: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
Retro music

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by XOTHEHOST(m): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
poweramp

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by FryMosquito: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
PlayerPro Pro version with its DSPPark for sound settings together.. Best for me
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Yourfav: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2021
TeamLeader:
I really don't like the one am currently using. Any bad one to download ?
I'm used to boomplay, I've been using it ever since cos it's usually pre installed on tecno phones. The app is really good
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by gogeekish(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
I use PowerAMP (paid) for offline music.
I stream with YouTube Music (subscription based)

Another alternative to offline music player is Jetaudio.

The sound output PowerAMP gives alongside Mi Sound Enhancer + Google Pixel Wired Earpod is too damn good.
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2021
Poweramp is the best.
Download the trial version, test it for 15 days and you will like to pay for the full version.
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by MrDude: 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2021
No poweramp on ios been giving me nightmares, for real though that app is the greatest thing ever for offline music playback embarassed
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by Macky0987: 4:57am On Jul 18, 2021
Danieljnrs:
Download Musicolet and thank me later

Seriously man, I had to locate this post to thank you for this recommendation after two days of downloading and using it. I've tried tons of other music players but this one is by far the best of them all. Highly recommend!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by ahmemmygrey(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2021
Seems like musicolet isn't popular but still the very best to me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by scarycuteface(m): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
apple music, spotify or even boomplay. I like to stream my songs though
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by nani667: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2021
♭♬♫♪♩

Stellio ✔️
Nyx ✔️
Spotify ✔️
Deezer ✔️

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by swoopiness(m): 10:10am On Jul 19, 2021
masterfactor:
mine
this player has everything

Now i switched to Nyx
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by swoopiness(m): 10:11am On Jul 19, 2021
nani667:
♭♬♫♪♩
i see nyx
Clean interface and animation

1 Like

Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by swoopiness(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2021
ahmemmygrey:
Seems like musicolet isn't popular but still the very best to me...
Musicolet is the best but the interface could use some improvement like Nyx
Re: Whats The Best Music Player App On Phone by leetylee: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2021
nani667:
♭♬♫♪♩
is this oto music player? I can see you have Japanese anime songs can u suggest for me pls thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN: 13 Years In The Mobile Money Space / Fake Blackberry 10 and iphone devices everywhere; Beware!!! / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.