Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (55518 Views)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Who go do me sallah bayi?

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Vireani79: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
sylve11:
Avoid complaining and get yourself a ram lamb and a awe. Build a place for them, get them grass, food and water, watch them reproduce for you and observe if this complain will be there the in the next two years. cool

So like buhari u must force all of us to agriculture
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 9:51am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
Who go do me sallah bayi?
me self need am

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
You all gloating and salivating over sallah meat caused this. Even Christians will castigate Muslims ordinarily but will go cap in hand begging for meat on and before sallah. You put pressure on them too. Reason these lanky Rams cost them a hand and a limb sad
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Angrygoat: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Under buhari price of goods n services na times 5
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
me self need am
Oya mk we run am. But you'll first do me the sallah then I'll do you. Deal?

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by dmbb: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
HellAnus:

the relationship is that all supporters of evil will die painfully
Then it has no relationship with the news
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 9:55am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

Oya mk we run am. But you'll first do me the sallah then I'll do you. Deal?
which kain American wonder be that? grin

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by bigcee(m): 9:58am On Jul 15, 2021
hybrid11:
Is ram sweeter than goat??
Goat is the boss.

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Onyeka2019: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
I hate ram meat �
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
which kain American wonder be that? grin
U wan use Sense with a whole agbaya like me?

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by stillseth: 10:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Cow price will humble you..
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

U wan use Sense with a whole agbaya like me?
we gather dey senior man

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by crazygod(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2021
sylve11:
Avoid complaining and get yourself a ram lamb and a awe. Build a place for them, get them grass, food and water, watch them reproduce for you and observe if this complain will be there the in the next two years. cool
All this just to chop ram for one day? undecided
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
we gather dey senior man
Ok agreed. But i still need the sallah giveaway bayi

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

Ok agreed. But i still need the sallah giveaway bayi
i need the give away pass you boss

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
dmbb:
The price is relatively good if you have the money

Are you a seller?
What is in a ram that 10k should not buy a sizeable one for Salah?
100k was the cost of direct tokunbo in 1999 and 20k could buy a plot of land then.

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Hyperchi(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2021
las las na cat we go use celebrate am
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Fiscus105(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2021
According to Islamic injunction, if you start sluttering ram, you must continue until death, is that injunction not too heavy on faithful?

Won't it make some adherents to steal in other to maintain annual ritual?

.......Since religion has replaced common sense among adherents, I know people will go extra mile to appease God.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by domesifa(m): 10:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Cows and sheep that will be sacrificed are seen at a livestock market in Yemen's capital, Sanaa, July 14, as people prepare for the Muslim Eid al-Adha holiday.

Known as the "big" festival, Eid Al-Adha is celebrated each year by Muslims sacrificing various animals according to religious traditions, including cows, camels, goats and sheep.

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2021
Na herdsmen ụ wan carry style be
sylve11:
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth

You are showing advanced symptoms of psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by dmbb: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Anyiamaka:

Are you a seller?
What is in a ram that 10k should not buy a sizeable one for Salah?
100k was the cost of direct tokunbo in 1999 and 20k could buy a plot of land then.
That was then, we are talking of now, hustle and get money
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
i need the give away pass you boss
Las Las na Army go come settle this our matter. Bet and see

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2021
hybrid11:
Is ram sweeter than goat??
Sweeter than goat and cow meat
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth

May the perpetrators of any such evil and their supporters never know peace. May they suffer in this life and end up on hell fire.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by sylve11: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2021
flavnwokem:
Na herdsmen ụ wan carry style be

Lol grin

Not really bro. I live in the city and I have done it before. At a time I allowed them to roam freely. They caused no havoc. cool

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Juicewrld27: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

Las Las na Army go come settle this our matter. Bet and see
boss e never reach like that na

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:22am On Jul 15, 2021
micronut:
I visited a local Ram market at Ile-Ife town in Osun State, South West Nigeria today on the request of a brother to help get ram for his aged mother and I sampled the market by asking for prices of most rams from the buyers.

Average cost of fair rams in size cost between N65,000 to N150,000. Most sellers are reluctant to give prices of most rams, you only point to the one you want and they give you price, especially the Northern sellers (Mallam)

To get a good ram, with good size and meat, one needs at least N100,000.

First & Second Picture are N110,000
The third picture are N65,000.

See the video to see their real sizes and prices of many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rxalJgqDZ4

But these rams look unhealthy.....
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:23am On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
You must be out of your senses for posting those graphic pictures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.