Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,898 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (55904 Views)

Price Of Rams In 2024 In Osun (South West, Nigeria) / An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Juicewrld27:
boss e never reach like that na
Oya then mk i send my aza na, least 2k no go bad. Sapa wan kill me for here

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by egunna(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth
guy allow us abeg.we don see dis ones before.na ram we dey talk,u carry dead body come dey show us as if u really care.talk wetin dey ur mind,no come dey spoil our mood with graphic pictures abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Joshlinks: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2021
micronut:
I visited a local Ram market at Ile-Ife town in Osun State, South West Nigeria today on the request of a brother to help get ram for his aged mother and I sampled the market by asking for prices of most rams from the buyers.

Average cost of fair rams in size cost between N65,000 to N150,000. Most sellers are reluctant to give prices of most rams, you only point to the one you want and they give you price, especially the Northern sellers (Mallam)

To get a good ram, with good size and meat, one needs at least N100,000.

First & Second Picture are N110,000
The third picture are N65,000.

See the video to see their real sizes and prices of many others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rxalJgqDZ4

The price over there in Ife is still not bad. Come to Lagos and you will hear prices starting from 120k.....that 65k own will be like 100k for Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2021
It's not necessary you buy ram this year. The ram you don kill in the past year gonna cover for it

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Coun3MAN: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
[quote author=mbahdi post=103726662]May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth[/quote
They are talking abt rams, you are posting corpses, which one u dey? Stop spreading fake news abeg xuz it might lead to bloodshed somewhere
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
If it were down South they will be shouting " Igbos are wicked " now see what the non-wicked ones are doing
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 12:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth

Amin.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
That 65k ram is around 35k here in gombe, few months back we bought that same size for 25k. I'm just shocked at how the prices are different
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Awusubilai!!
Wickedfact:

Small cow na 400k. Big cow reach 1M.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Na ritualist go fit buy am
Jiyke:

But na still human beings go buy am
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Godwin25king: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
sylve11:
Avoid complaining and get yourself a ram lamb and a awe. Build a place for them, get them grass, food and water, watch them reproduce for you and observe if this complain will be there the in the next two years. cool

Honestly you're right.. There's this lady not too far from my place of residence who did something like this. If you go to her place nw you'll see rams everywhere aswell as newborns..i go dey wonder if na everytime ram dey born grin

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Thesaint141(m): 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:
How much be full cow sef?

I tire oooo
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by alaricsaltzman: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:
That 65k ram is around 35k here in gombe, few months back we bought that same size for 25k. I'm just shocked at how the prices are different

Can you send to Lagos
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by mfm04622: 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
sylve11:
Avoid complaining and get yourself a ram lamb and a awe. Build a place for them, get them grass, food and water, watch them reproduce for you and observe if this complain will be there the in the next two years. cool

Na so e easy!!!
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
alaricsaltzman:

Can you send to Lagos
No i cannot, lol I'm a lady this ain't something i can do
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
I foresee this, I bought my ram 2weeks ago in ogere market
40k and
The goat meat is just 23k

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Jiyke(m): 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
hybridblood07:
Na ritualist go fit buy am
Lol
Just as we are talking Cubana chief priest gave Obi Cubana 46 cows for his mum burial

#People chopping money
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Seniorwriter:
They'll still celebrate especially the people of Katsina & Kaduna.

Suffering & Smiling in Fela Kuti's Voice.

SMH

@Seniorwriter

We call it Sunnah... Very important especially for those who have stepped their leg in the Holy Land, Mecca!

I will begin to kill mine too Insha Allah, make ground level first. Buba nearly send person to heaven. Well, I never ready to visit my final abode oo... I wanna grow plenty grey hairs and become toothless in this life with enough money to cater for my needs n the people around me, Amiin.

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Everyone knows his money is not clean unless we want to deceive ourselves
Jiyke:

Lol
Just as we are talking Cubana chief priest gave Obi Cubana 46 cows for his mum burial

#People chopping money
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Happy sallah in advance to all Muslim faithfuls...
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by dragunov: 2:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
seunmsg:
Our Muslim friends should please buy ram o so that we can see meat to eat on sallah day. We don’t want excuses about the high cost of ram o.

ATENUUUU!
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by nautybride: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:

Please is that a living man? (Second pic)
Where did this happen? cry
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by alaricsaltzman: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Thatssobeyonce:

No i cannot, lol I'm a lady this ain't something i can do
Lol

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 2:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fiscus105:
According to Islamic injunction, if you start sluttering ram, you must continue until death, is that injunction not too heavy on faithful?

Won't it make some adherents to steal in other to maintain annual ritual?

.......Since religion has replaced common sense among adherents, I know people will go extra mile to appease God.

Dont say what u dont know....Ram even Goat sacrifice for Eid isnt at all compulsory if u ain't gonna be comfortable financially
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by blaqoracle: 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
mbahdi:
may what happen to these people also happen to you
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
People should just start growing everything they eat, including the poultry. This is not just inflation but extortion. how can a piece of burger be sold for N9k in Lagos, just ordinary bread-burn o? Nigeria inflation in most parts is due to greed.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Una salah no dey finish grin
Okay...Kwontinu!!!!
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hybrid11(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Sweeter than goat and cow meat
I don't believe that
Goat meat na baba nla
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Jiyke(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
hybridblood07:
Everyone knows his money is not clean unless we want to deceive ourselves
Maybe, I am the only one, that haven't known.

1 Like

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Shollaygold: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is Sabo market after oja tuntun in ile_ife, I never forget home kiss
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by jeffsummers(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
Big rams are now between 100-500k, Cows are between 200-600k, Camels are between 400-800k.
ur ROYAL LIENESS no ram no matter the size will cost 300k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ed-el-kabir 2016: See The Prices Of Rams Across Nigeria Today / Folorunsho Alakija Adds To The Beautiful Skyline Of Lagos / My Jumia And Konga Consultancy Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.