Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,578 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) (55515 Views)

Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy / An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lol
Jiyke:

Maybe, I am the only one, that haven't known.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
jeffsummers:
ur ROYAL LIENESS no ram no matter the size will cost 300k
https://dailynigerian.com/ram-costs-lagos-cattle/
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Lashbaba(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you can't afford Ram,kill Chicken abeg.No lele
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by Anyiamaka: 6:45am On Jul 16, 2021
dmbb:

That was then, we are talking of now, hustle and get money

From the way you think, you need to hustle more. Like acquire more knowledge and become more right thinking.
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by dmbb: 6:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Anyiamaka:

From the way you think, you need to hustle more. Like acquire more knowledge and become more right thinking.
I am a hustler and Knowledge is a continues process so I will not stop acquiring it. What I want you to understand is that we can never reason together all the times 'individual differences'. Learn to respect someone opinion
Re: Sallah 2021: The Prices Of Rams At A Market In Ile-Ife Osun State (Photos) by hstar: 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
mbahdi:
May all d surporters of dis evil occultic government never excape God and devil's judgement.and may there never excape dis judgement below on earth
amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Help Strangers To Withdraw At The ATM? Read What Happened To A Corper / Top 10 Strongest Currencies In Africa / Solar Powered Borehole Full CONSTRUCTION (PICTURES) DO IT URSELF GUIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.