Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84927 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by detectivejones: 1:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

My thoughts exactly
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by nedekid: 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.
Are you serious shocked
Certainly these guys must have some seriously coded runs.
Possibly hushpuppi levels. Drugs I doubt.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by jasontrigga(m): 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
You are a mental patient

���
Iswear
You na savage
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Antoeni(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Protege in dubious and fraudulent business and activities
The law will soon catch up with you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Abujason: 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
DID THAT IDIOT NOT HEAR THAT COWS ARE TO BE BOYCOTTED TO ALLOW FULANIS AND THEIR HERDSMEN CHOP THEM BELEFUL.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by einsteine(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Henryfocoyo:
bro let me tell you I know obi cubana very well, his net worth is estimated to be $500 Million dollars as of 2020. Check Forbes.
He owns the most expensive club's, hotels and restaurants all over Nigeria including the popular hustle and bustle in abuja.
He owns (6) in abuja in the most expensive area! (3) three in Lagos....

Stop chatting crap. Even Otedola that owned Forte (a well known big company, not some shadowy conduit for washing money called night club) is barely worth above 500 million dollars.

Night clubs that are in rented real estate is what you are using to rate Cubana. Lol. He is rich but even 50 million dollars is a reach. You guys don't realize how little money can make you seem very rich in Nigeria.

Someone with 5 million dollars in Nigeria with proper packaging will look like a god because this is a nation accursed with poverty. Meanwhile, such a person won't be able to own even a space in a parking lot in Monaco.

17 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Yoighaman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey

How many folks in the entire world are worth $10 million?...not to talk about $50M

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by einsteine(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
nedekid:

Are you serious shocked
Certainly these guys must have some seriously coded runs.
Possibly hushpuppi levels. Drugs I doubt.

Very likely to be drugs. It is the way over there. Particularly if the person has a history of staying in Thailand or South Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by nedekid: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
Oga, the levels these guys operate, I wount doubt them having such money oh. Abi arnt you aware that 45m usd was seized in cash ie cash from hushpuppi?
Abi if not for greed and disagreement over sharing of money that brought it out in the open, would you have believed nwude made 272m usd from just one mugu?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by owobokiri(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
You are already feeling intimidated by his cows..

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ryan14(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Is
Is this the true meaning of Luke 16:9?

King James Bible
And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

New King James Version
“And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by unrighteous mammon, that when you fail, they may receive you into an everlasting home.

New American Standard Bible
And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by means of the wealth of unrighteousness, so that when it is all gone, they will receive you into the eternal dwellings.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Bigshoe2028: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
selemempe:
the op is an olodo

Obi is the mentor... chief priest is the protégé

Na u be the olodo here sef
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Abujason: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.

MEANWHILE THE ONE WITH OWL EYES NO MATTER TO YOU. THE DRUG KINGPIN WILL SOON ENTER KIRIKIRI.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by hosemujica: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
centoke30:
What's really the essence for all these extravagant lifestyles
Its a genetic disease inherited by most black people . Just like sickle cell, only few white people has it.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Henry651(m): 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
nedekid:

Oga, the levels these guys operate, I wount doubt them having such money oh. Abi arnt you aware that 45m usd was seized in cash ie cash from hushpuppi?
Abi if not for greed and disagreement over sharing of money that brought it out in the open, would you have believed nwude made 272m usd from just one mugu?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Agbebakun22: 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
nenyewrites:

Don’t know the exact amount he has, but he is rich, and there was no need for the comparison.

Yes he's but make una no dey just mention million dollars like child play, the guy might not worth up to 200 million dollars a haha shey no be naira baba business dey bring in,Kim kardashian sef just get up to 950 million dollars cap and u wan dey compare will smith and co that earn millions dollars in movies with obi cubana.. Otedola sef money no pass a billion dollars, go check Forbes and see

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.

Yeye yeye jealousy will kill you this year.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
My village is shut down
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by seyz91(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
No mind am
selemempe:
the op is an olodo

Obi is the mentor... chief priest is the protégé
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by sirwhyteB(m): 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wow that's good.
But as for me it's just like pouring water in the ocean. The rich have really made it why not share little with the poor so that their lives will start changing for good.

Please no insult as this is my just opinion.

Daalụ nụ
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by redcliff: 1:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth

which kine useless talk be this? person dey where them born am, where he grow up, you say make he go compete with Govt officials wey don use naija money shine. if they go to Lagos now, you would say that they are developers, now them don dey where them wan dey, you dey talk another thing. I dont know about chiefpriest, but Obi cubana has money and may actually be worth that much or more. 50m is how man billions in naira sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ogaboss44(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:

Bro forget matter! This guys are worth more than that oo.
Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken
#weMove

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Henry651(m): 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
If you claim to be Rich and Young from the East and you are not in the East Oba Anambra State on Friday, my brother forget it, your are broke, doings get level.....Am flying in from Malaysia tonight for my boss@ obi Cubana. Massive link up with jowizaza, E money,Kcee,Paddy oil,Gss security, Ned, vintage furnitures, splendid furnitures,yomicasual, prettyMike of Lagos, Iron boys. #Igbo Amaka#

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.
The useless government wey never fit watch themselves finish abi.. All of una go watch tire.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Iamolukorede(m): 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
I can only but laff, this show business is kind of trending.

46 cows in that truck, what is that about ? Nah the whole state dey cum the burial, just nonsense to clout chase. Besides the blogger sef they write protégé like say him no go school.

All nah cruise sha, the country sef nah baba NLA nonsense ... All nah noise, next one plis.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by sukar886: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
. Mumu no go make money, the monitor people wey government go arrest... Enemy of progress

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by PrincewithGod(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
So perplexing to see people fighting because of other people's monies.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by BigDick70inch(m): 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
nenyewrites:

Don’t mind that jealous idiot. See how he was quick to compare him to otedola and Tinubu. Because Obi Cubana is quiet.

Me am from south south Oooo......

But........don't ever compare obi cubana to otedola and dangote Oo...

He go wreck!!

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by austinauto(m): 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chiden:
Okay....

. please check out my IG handle @chidencollections New arrivals are here
Make we dey handle your logistic/deliveries. @ulsinodelivery on IG. Thanks
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Obere4u: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:

You don't know Jowizaza and Obi Cubana...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by redcliff: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
sirwhyteB:
Wow that's good.
But as for me it's just like pouring water in the ocean. The rich have really made it why not share little with the poor so that their lives will start changing for good.

Please no insult as this is my just opinion.

Daalụ nụ
Thanks

thats not how the world works. ask yourself what you would do in their shoes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ben Bruce And Genevieve Nnaji Picture That Got Fans Talking / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.