Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos (84957 Views)

Mohbad Inside His Coffin (Burial Photos) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Flavour, Rachael Okonkwo Gift Cows To Zubby Michael (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Born2winnx: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Madmadrevo:
Jowizaza is worth more than 75million dollars,he inherited jezco oil from his billionaire Dad.
Just curious is his dad Dead? Or still alive?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by tishbite41(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
opebiboy:
You obviously don't know the true definition of being wealthy
They are rich, at least in the Nigerian context.

Imagine buying 46 cows when some people haven't seen fish in a month.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Asafrank: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Address of the burial, please
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Typicalguy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
grin grin
Donaluta:

Your papa tinubu weh dey smoke heroin kwanu... Him dey even smuggle am .. them done arrest am
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by tishbite41(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kzinne:
joker. The economy of Lagos alone will feed all the 5 south east states. Go check Lagos and come back
How much is a plot of land in Lagos? How much is a plot of land in Onitsha?!

Oga get sense!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by vasel15: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Language of a poor man, keeping consoling your self with that bull shitt , until you believe it.

Ogaboss, bigi man has spoken
#weMove

Mumu
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Chris525: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chief Priest brought them - true but he didn’t buy all of them

Rickylambert:

Not true bro
Chief priest brought 46 cows,Zaza brought 10.There are currently over 200 cows on ground
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Dikaveli(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Government still watching him including Emoney.

The government will go blind while watching them
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
infoxpress:
Cubana Chief Priest Gifts His Protege Obi Cubana 46 Cows � � In The Celebration Of Life Of Obi Cubana’s Late Mother.
God Rest Her Soul ��

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRUdQqkJd_2/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvG6zlUxCtY

The likes Of Jowizaza,Yomi Casual, Obisgallery, Kokun Foundation Also Gifted Him Cows � Amongst His Other Friends And Business Partners In Oba Anambra State.

if you don't know the meaning of words, don't use......

No need for highfalutin grammar if you don't really know what it means... Kepp it simple
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Ogaboss44(m): 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
vasel15:

Mumu

Ogbeni Goan make money grin grin grin

#weMove cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Sammerboi: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
He might no even take care of the old woman when she was alive. Africans and silly show off
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Dikaveli(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth

Yoruba and envy for igbos eh

So obi Cubana no fit get house for ikoyi same with jowizaza and e money?

Oga how much is there cars and how much is ur ikoyi lands

Oga they developed Lagos you denied it now they move down home you still see them as low budget?

Its painful that Cubana enter market and una brother qilox shut up.

Poor man relax ok and stop hating who God don bless no man can curse.

Who don big don big

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by vasel15: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ogaboss44:

Ogbeni Goan make money grin grin grin

#weMove cool

Rich man on nairaland, empty vessel you know the rest

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey

Jowizaza

Oil and Gas Tycoons Jowi Zaza is the CEO of Jezco Oil and Lubricants an oil company founded by his Father Chief Sir Joseph Ezeokafor. He is one of the money bags in Nigeria as he worth hundreds of Billions of naira, Jowi Zaza has been living his life on a low key and people don’t really know much about him. He drives a lot of exotic cars both within and outside the country.

lives in a mansion at Chevron Drive, Lekki zone of Lagos state Nigeria.

Jowizazaa celebrated his father Chief Sir JJ Ezeokafor (Nwachinemelu Ekwulobia) and gifted him a $400,000 Rolls Royce Cullinan.

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by ofiko123(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nice one... Kudos to cubana chief priest..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by cremedelacreme: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Okpole, Yankee, Obi Cubana, Okpataozuora 1 na Oba. I greet you nwanne m.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Joydan95: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Getdabag:
my brother dnt be moved by the showoff..a house in ikoyi alone will gulp morethan half thier networth..its all hype!!

why do they deal with lowbrow areas like anambra and owerri let them move on up and compete with the likes of tinubu and otedola in spending and lifestyle..within a year theyll go broke..no cap

linda ikeji alone has more figures than them..they are just noise makers trying to impress average nigerians with exaggerated wealth
The best way to progress in life is by not bad mouthing those that have made it before you. Shading them will not increase your account balance

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
timesup234:
None of these folks worth $50 million. Na noise them dey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yD8ck-1QPo

Fidelity bank sponsored program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDnnieAlJPk

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Mavrick2012: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
LikeAking:
Nice one.

Cubana you too much.

Thats how you give and receive blessing.

A stingy man can not be big.
You only saying what your prosperity pastor told you.
Bro, most rich people are very stingy.
Even this cubana whatever,this cow is to get something,not because he wants to do charity
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Abujason post=103733592]

MEANWHILE THE ONE WITH OWL EYES NO MATTER TO YOU. THE DRUG KINGPIN WILL SOON ENTER KIRIKIRI. [/quote][/s] stop posting trash here.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by shawante(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
SirBunky85:
forget clubs.can we know the places he owns houses in Abj and Lagos?
Mumu.. Club and house which one worth pass

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by LikeAking: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mavrick2012:

You only saying what your prosperity pastor told you.
Bro, most rich people are very stingy.
Even this cubana whatever,this cow is to get something,not because he wants to do charity

I dont even go to church.

Any man who is very rich know how to give well to the people that matter.

Thats the point.

I dont mean giving to random people.

Give well to the people that matter in your life.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Mayeldah(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
I hope say Dem take care of the woman when she dey alive?

Dis one everybody dey donate plenty cows
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Kzinne: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
tishbite41:

How much is a plot of land in Lagos? How much is a plot of land in Onitsha?!

Oga get sense!
I know there is no plot of land in onutsha that is at least 800-1000 sqm that will go for 1 billion naira. But you will get that in Lagos. Lagos will feed everyone in the southeast. Onitsha is a village compared to the economic power of Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Iwanttoto: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kzinne:
I know there is no plot of land in onutsha that is at least 800-1000 sqm that will go for 1 billion naira. But you will get that in Lagos. Lagos will feed everyone in the southeast. Onitsha is a village compared to the economic power of Lagos

Afonjas and envy.
So how many plots wey u or ya papa done buy for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Slimwhyt(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
FarahAideed:
Do you know the meaning of protege at all?

God bless you. The thing come tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Thinee(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2021
Bizibi:
jowizaza is worth about more than 20m dollars,obi cubana is no fake show off....Linda ikeji na small doll in the midst of some of these guys.

You've really got time answering this guys.....those that really know about this guys know they are far way worth more than they are worth online..all this ones na just nairaland them De hear Cubana Nd the rest names
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Oga davido papa sef no dey Forbes go check am, the man doesn't worth up to a billion dollars u grab.. But they're all doing well, as far u are comfortable and not bothering anyone to feed and cloth my brother u are good to go..

Forbes won't estimate you until they see shares of publicly quoted cpmpinies linked to you or somebody very close to you.

Dangote is not richer than Glo owner but he has ensured that ever single firm linked to him is on the exchange so he can be evaluated for the top prize... It is an ambition for him..... I read his interview comparing himself and the black richest woman when she was listed ahead of him.

He said he knows he is much more richer than her from the figures attributed to her... Nest thing he got firms like price water to do so cutting and out his companies on the exchange...he has done berthing including shady one for which late Chief Tony Anenih son was arrested and jailed as his broker...the guy took the fall

Can't remember that story now but you can check online for it
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by Abujason: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[[s]quote author=Abujason post=103733592]

MEANWHILE THE ONE WITH OWL EYES NO MATTER TO YOU. THE DRUG KINGPIN WILL SOON ENTER KIRIKIRI. [/s] stop posting trash here.

See this animal ooo
You started something you can’t finish
Didn’t know you are so thin skinned
Kirikiri soseyi
grin grin grin

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos by okoroemeka(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Resurrection212:
I just don't know why NDLEA have not arrest this notorious drug dealer its well.
go and arrest him yourself,joy killer

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Pretty Mike Leads 2 Girls By Dog Leash (Video) / #BBNaija Winner Miracle receives N12million Mercedes Benz Prize - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.