Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities (16530 Views)

Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities / Cross River Government Imposes Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In Bakassi, Akpabuyo LGAs / Orlu: Governor Uzodinma Declares Dusk-To-Dawn Curfew In 9 LGAs In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by directonpc(m): 6:25am On Jul 15, 2021
Nice
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by obembet(f): 6:50am On Jul 15, 2021
Baraza people grin
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Quality20(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2021
my xtian brothers said d bible said "'fear north"
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Seun4FastLoans(f): 7:01am On Jul 15, 2021
Okay

Do you have an LPO / invoice and need some finance? Call me please
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by AmazingELixir: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2021

I personally hold Buhari responsible for the breakdown of law and order in those hitherto peaceful Riverine communities.

That man's aura is breeds chaos
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by tradepunter: 7:11am On Jul 15, 2021
post=103721102:
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Supporting evil always have consequences so change your ways.

Because the peace you desire will surely come
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Befii: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2021
Those two communities eh, always fighting against each other over wat i don't know.
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by gulfer: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2021
Ode, copying Wike Port Harcourt solution.......
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by geemd434: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2021
I won buy data who dey sell cheap data
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Adadioranma79(f): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2021
Maybe it's time they are both declared as OSU and chased out of the state, they ll either adjust and live peacefully or adapt as refugees in other states and towns.

loliapoopy2013:
Men! This crisis that started far back in the olden days and has continued up till this day! What did your ancestors tell you that you have refused to forget.
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by everythinggirly(f): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by clericuzzio(m): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2021
post=103721102:
Peace is all we want in our nation.

Be there wanting while the perpetrators would be doing their own wanting
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by 9Stamp(f): 8:21am On Jul 15, 2021
They shouldn't kill innocent civilians o

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by 9Stamp(f): 8:23am On Jul 15, 2021
geemd434:
I won buy data who dey sell cheap data
don't get scammed sir

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by ReneDaniels: 8:36am On Jul 15, 2021
When I read some folks comment, it gets me angry. Let's say the country breaks on or bfor 2023, shey una go run go other ppl country that their citizens worked so hard to put and keep together right? Some of us should receive sense abeg.. Most of our leaders even the so called freedom fighters @( Kanu & Sunday) have dual citizenship, so when things turn bloody here they're out oo, na the poor n middle class go die. Make we think outta the box small. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Benega9(m): 9:29am On Jul 15, 2021
Yenagoa is safe
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by starlingbawa(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2021
post=103721107:

Correction : Most Nigerians and crime are like 5 & 6.

God bless we good, hardworking and honest Nigerians

We Rise!

Your use of the word 'MOST' is derogatory, Condescending and Demeaning. How on earth did you arrive at that conclusion of ''MOST'' ?

Imagine a foreigner reading this and saying to himself '' See what a Nigerian has written about fellow Nigerians''.

Agreed 100% that there is too much criminality and insecurity presently in the country but it's totally wrong to have inferred ''MOST''

Have a good day...

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by agitator: 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
CanadaOrBust:
Good move. If there were state police the place would be saturated with Bayelsa police, restoring peace.

FTC!
** I dedicate this FTC the agitators and activists who put their necks on the line to keep the authorities in check.

who will enforce it?
Re: Governor Diri Imposes Dusk-to-dawn Curfew On Bayelsa Communities by Yankee101: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2021
And we think separation is the answer abi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hadi Sirika: Nigeria Air Will Commence Operation With Three Rented Planes / Crisis Hits Lagos PDP As Jimi Agbaje Allegedly Sidelines Party / Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.