Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

"Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates (572 Views)

How I Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed On My Way To Work In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:37am On Jul 15, 2021
Update From . COM

A woman has narrated her horrific ordeal in the hands of kidnappers, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Twitter user said she was travelling from Enugu to Rivers State, unaware that the bus she boarded was operated by kidnappers.

She said she dozed off in the bus and woke in a location with others, realising she had been kidnapped, Understand.

She said their abductors asked for the contact of their family members and called each contact for ransom.

A man and a woman whose families couldn't pay were executed. Those who paid were released.

The victim said her sister took long in raising the money because she had to sell off her properties and needed time.

While they waited for the money, she said she was beaten and raped by two of her abductors.

After the ransom of 2 million Naira was paid, she said that the abductors also took all the money in her account before dropping her off.

She also claimed that while the kidnappers were taking her to drop her off after ransom was paid, they passed police officers who allowed the kidnappers to continue on their journey without looking inside the car.

She shared a photo of her bruised face and revealed she's receiving treatment in the hospital.

See The Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by Teadavid23(m): 7:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Cc
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2021
See More Screenshot As Obtained By Below:

Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by sylarada(f): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Omo, what's this? shocked
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by Lawlab5: 7:44am On Jul 15, 2021
Chai
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by pascalbenz: 7:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by Sirkingsnado: 7:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Sorry

But can u still recall the park where u enter the bus

City/village
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by donbachi(m): 7:56am On Jul 15, 2021
"Police is your friend"
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by matify83: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2021
Can you imagine going through a police check point with this clear exhibit ?

They must be in cahoot with those satanists.

For those who abhor jungle justice, experiencing what this sister just survived would surely reset your "cranial white matter"

Nigeria has failed most of us including those dreadful kidnappers.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by yanabasee1(m): 8:42am On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeria has failed itself let alone the people...
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by UwaMmebii(m): 9:47am On Jul 15, 2021
It's always good to enter a verifiable motor park whenever u re traveling. But some ppl choose to enter one chance along the road or anyhow park. Sorry dear Sister for ur ordeal. Seriously kidnappers deserve no mercy. Just last week they kidnapped one Alhaja woman that I know in Abuja and her hubby was told to pay 10m, though she has been released after sum of 8.5m was paid. This guy's deserve cold death.
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by 27Pushing30: 9:49am On Jul 15, 2021
she dey tweet with VPN ehhn
Re: "Nigeria Has Failed Me," Woman Kidnapped, Beaten & Raped For Days Narrates by Sugardick: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Tough times

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source / See A Police Man Beating Somebody's Wife And Daughter / Threat To Block My BVN: Please help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.