Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,929 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) (4827 Views)

Can You Eat Raw Meat / Girl Uses Her Long Hair As Dress / If Your Sweetheart Prepares Food With This Meat For Xmas(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2021
Ethopian women are known for their unique beauty clear skin and long full afro.
The seceret lies in a traditional Ethiopian dish of Raw meat called KITFO
A recent cliam made by an ethopian diaspora media group says eating raw meat gives has proven to Increase testosterone in women giving them high sexual libido
The biotin found in raw meat gives women good long hair, and strong bones. They further elaborated that this is evident in how radiant and beautiful their women look. Ethopians are known for their curly long and full afro hair all thanks to raw meat.
For men it increases hair growth, strong immunity and high sexual stamina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fscBDxLniM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by BBBmall25: 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
No oo.... Local man can not can. Nigerian women over to you grin shocked tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Naija youths go begin take am.just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 15, 2021
African wonder.
Nairaland babes sneaking to this thread..

7 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by TUANKU(m): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2021
*Nigerian women just joined the group*

Hair = 150k X 2 women = 1 cow

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
It's still safer to cook the meat.
Meats get easily contaminated and the risk of food poisoning is high with raw meat consumption. There are safer and better practices to have full and healthy hairs.

2 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Cerebellum: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Chai! grin

Wetin man no go see shocked
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by BBBmall25: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
SmellySperm:
African wonder.
Nairaland babes sneaking to this thread..
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:
Meats get easily contaminated and the risk of food poisoning is high with raw meat consumption. There are safer and better practices to have full and healthy hairs.
There are reputable restaurants that have very clean standards that serve this dish.
It is not bought in local markets like in Nigeria where flies perch on them.
Ethiopian has very clean procedure for feeding the cow or ram healthy food before killing for consumption
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 15, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

There are reputable restaurants that have very clean standards that serve this dish.
It is not bought in local markets like in Nigeria where flies perch on them.
Ethiopian has very clean procedure for feeding the cow or ram healthy food before killing for consumption

It doesn't matter. Meat supply in advanced countries often gets recalled from stores due to the presence of salmonela, ecoli and other dangerous bacteria.

The safest means of meat consumption remains cooking.

https://www.iamat.org/country/ethiopia/food-and-water-safety#

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 10:52am On Jul 15, 2021
Exactly when you think you've seen it all shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Rickmann: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
Ethopian women are known for their unique beauty clear skin and long full afro.
The seceret lies in a traditional Ethiopian dish called KITFO

This is a national delicacy which involves raw beef and pepper sauce.
It is eaten by hand and considered a national meal, which Ethiopians can not do without.
Its history can be traced back to the Ethiopian civil war, when it's people resorted to eating their meats raw due to lack of cooking fire or fuel during the civil war.

Ever since then it has become the nation's favorite dish. But a recent cliam made by an ethopian diaspora media group says eating raw meat gives has proven to Increase testosterone in women giving them high sexual libido
The biotin found in raw meat gives women good long hair, and strong bones. They further elaborated that this is evident in how radiant and beautiful their women look. Ethopians are known for their curly long and full afro hair all thanks to raw meat.

For men it increases hair growth, strong immunity and high sexual stamina
Eating raw meat has many health benefits that you can't get by cooking raw meat..
Kitfo is considered more healthy than supplements.
Reason is that Natural elements and vitamins and proteins in meat are broken down and reduce when raw meat is boiled in high temperature.
So ethopians eat the raw meat instead of boiling it, in order to absorb all the raw nutrients in the meat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fscBDxLniM

How can anyone eat and enjoy raw meat bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Spending123: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2021
Angel Gabriel abeg if you can't find the trumpet use whistle, if you can't find the whistle too..... abeg just come down and shout..... Heey!!!! we will understand, warisdis?
Local man is just tired.

5 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by PhilSeth(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2021
E get anything wet women no dey chop?
The one wey request for John head for Bible, watin you think say she need am for?
Massager
I'm sure na jollof rice with grilled skull she chop that day. angry
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by SultanOfAbia: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2021
Only in Africa.. SMH

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2021
PhilSeth:
E get anything wet women no dey chop?
The one wey request for John head for Bible, watin you think say she need am for?
Massager
I'm sure na jollof rice with grilled skull she chop that day. angry
Both man and woman eats kitfo

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:

It doesn't matter. Meat supply in advanced countries often gets recalled from stores due to the presence of salmonela, ecoli and other dangerous bacteria.

Meat supply takes days to transport to states and places. That time is enough for bacteria to grow
Kitfo meat are killed on the spot and srrved. Fresh meat not delayedeat supply

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

Meat supply takes days to transport to states and places. That time is enough for bacteria to grow
Kitfo meat are killed on the spot and srrved. Fresh meat not delayedeat supply

Well, that's fine then if it is from slaughter to the dishes.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by KingDash: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
wow.. no wonder white people hair long.
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
wow.. no wonder white people hair long.
And who tell you say white people dey chop raw meat? If una like make Una dey rub nonsense on top head dey go, even if you chop raw chicken meat you go still get patch patch hair with receding hairline

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by KingDash: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

And who tell you say white people dey chop raw meat? If una like make Una dey rub nonsense on top head dey go, even if you chop raw chicken meat you go still get patch patch hair with receding hairline
bro I was been sarcastic, all this shit don't work that's why we africans are backward.

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by laughitall(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:
that’s why u are bald .. I too know Nigeria people
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
KingDash:
bro I was been sarcastic, all this shit don't work that's why we africans are backward.
Okay oh. And please no one should try this nonsense, even if the cow is killed and served at the spot do you know the diseases the cow had before it was killed? Just looking at the restaurant will prevent me from eating anything from there tufia.

3 Likes

Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
laughitall:
that’s why u are bald .. I too know Nigeria people

Lol so the Ethiopians that eat raw meat are not bald? grin
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by laughitall(m): 1:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:

Lol Boanergers or whatever that your yahoo yahoo name is again, so the Ethiopians that eat raw meat are not bald? grin
who be Boanergers.. ? Smh
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by laughitall(m): 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:

What is lol? No worry Elijah, I'll send you a friend request on facebook we'll continue the conversation there.
una I too Sabi too much .. Nigerians .. that’s not my name and I’m not on Facebook .. peace
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Africans and their nonsense believes, that's why we are always backward
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by laughitall(m): 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:

What is your name then? Timilehin Adande? Boy don't play with me. Let's just assume you didn't quote me with a silly response to my earlier post as you go around doing on nairaland. I'll edit my posts and take out your details. Peace.
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Ethiopian Women Eat Raw Meat For Long Hair & Clear Skin (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 2:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Beloved3:

Don't mind them.... That's how they introduce new diseases to the world. When someone no be cannibal, how person go dey eat raw meat on top beauty.

Do Brazilians and Peruvian girls eat such for long hairs? Wetin go teach dem go teach dem. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Feminism Has Turned UK Men Into Second-class Citizens ..... / 10 Best Famous Inspiring Love Quotes / My Gf Was Once A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.