Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl (56324 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by larryeffizy1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lee'ss wait for Lala to judge this, coz I'm broken as I dey now....
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by omoadeleye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Uhm
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Raphaelmary(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
The handmaid's tale
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by GboyegaD(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Height of wickedness.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by IceDune: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Story!! story!!!
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by zolajpower: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A choir MISTRESS and a FEMALE church member pinning down their own gender for a randy he-goat to rape violently....

See wetin Woman do Woman.
Future is indeed female cheesy grin a tag team match
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Ibkhaleel: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by gbolswag(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
pastor sef dey rape...wonders shall never end
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Mpanyi: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pure lie. When we see lie we know. Kukuma rope in the whole church. If you have problems with the so called church or the so called pastor come out open and say it. Not to be making nonsense accusations to include as many people as possible to probably close down the so called church.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Doyinsammy: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
I just tire for this corntree shocked
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Samfloxin(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pastor high way
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by BeardGangJnr1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
With daht kind backside even me go want chop u tongue
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Faskid: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
What a touching story May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Ibkhaleel: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeria is a nation of many ignorant literates that is why we have idiots ranting and raising their voices on ethnic chauvinism calling for tribal states and secessions while their so-called learned people are quiet or on follow-up justifications.
In the 21st century when Man should recognize the wisdom of God’s diversity in His creations, sadly you have some people so divisive on primordial instincts and animalistic predisposition. They are lost in the abysmal darkness of their ignorance. They have no pride except in their tribe. So, what is your tribe? Great men fought their tribes to triumph. Jesus* of Nazareth fought the Jews – the children of Israel, and Muhammad* fought the Quraish tribes to victories. So, what has your tribe in isolation contributed to the human enlightenment and progress?
Look at the diversity in the universe, the plant kingdom, the animal kingdoms, and human tribes! “And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are Signs for those who know.”
“O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).”
O, compatriots! don’t react negatively to these idiots, build a nation of righteousness, dignity, and human enlightenment. The darkness of tribalism has no chance in the light of human experience and divine wisdom. Let them bark and bark, their voices will abate. All that fought on tribal or racial premises fail. No need to cite examples.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by shekauvsbuhari: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A choir MISTRESS and a FEMALE church member pinning down their own gender for a randy he-goat to rape violently....

so you believ dis bull n rooster story.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by jayworld15(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
How could two female individuals hold you? I'm not buying this narrative.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Topmaike007(m): 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Las Las the future is toto
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Since it involves both gender you won't see sapphire the future is female

I pray the victim gets justice
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Kdon2: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The Rivers State Police Command is investigating one Pastor Tony Daniel of Jesus Alive Word Refiners International Church, Port Harcourt, who has been accused of raping a 20-year-old woman, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Human rights advocacy group, Centre For Basic Rights Protection And Accountability Campaign, said the alleged victim reported the incident to them.

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/294837495719886/

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/297091225494513/

Her backside though! shocked
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
For this country that there's no regulation and any person can wake up and open a worship center, ofcourse there will be cult dens where sickos can congregate and do their occultic practice in the open and nothing will happen.because of the power that be.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by kingsceedon(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
Man was born into trouble; from the moment you leave your mother’s womb, you encounter trouble.Life begins with a doctor’s slap on our backside.
Even as a Christian, life is not a bed of roses. It is one of challenges, tests and trials to strengthen your desire for Christ, to preserve you for redemption and to prepare you for the challenges ahead.
Are you facing crisis, injustice, challenges that seem beyond your control?
You want to be loved and liked but people seem indifferent to you. You want to be successful but you fail repeatedly. You want to be courageous butfeel overcome by fear.
Do not worry. Jesus Christ, who created you, died for you, rose again for you and reigns in power for you, has overcome fear for you. This should give you the confidence to say, even in the face of threats to life, as the Psalmist did in Psalm 22: 9-10, “But You are He who took Me out of the womb; You made Me trust while on My mother’s breasts. I was cast upon You from birth. From My mother’s womb You have been My God”
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by iExplore(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Fake news

Yeah??

What's fake about the news?
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Fiscus105(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Splendoor:
I don think this is true.. a woman even pining down her fellow gender to be rape .. haba.. i didn't say it can't happen o but its just not true

Because you don't know the extent some believe their clerics, most especially from women angle.

Many people in Nigeria today actually serving their pastors but thinking they are serving God. Whatever their pastors says is final.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Weedhustler: 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lie from pit of hell....u mean say one hold ur hands n d oda ur leg, how e won con take position u well take put he preek.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Clintonchiedzie(m): 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Are you sure

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
All involved should be prosecuted to the fullest. Too many churches for the country self.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
tamonokare:
I don't know if this story is true or not all i know is that PASTORS ARE THIEVES.
shocked
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Rockstar2014(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
Fake news or the story is twisted, such thing can't happen. Rape yes, but being held by female church members NO NO NO I refuse to believe that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thieves Caught And Paraded Unclad In Anambra State / Nigerian Wanted By FBI / Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.