Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl (56356 Views)

Obituary Of Uwaila Omozuwa Vera: Burial Poster Of Raped UNIBEN Student (Photos) / 35-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping A 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos / Pastor Tony Obo Arrested In Calabar For Killing A Child For Ritual (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by authority2006(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
donbachi:
Women holding down a woman,for a man to sex her.
Dis evil act was not even practised in the old as a rite of passage into womanhood.
PlayMaker14:
A choir MISTRESS and a FEMALE church member pinning down their own gender for a randy he-goat to rape violently....
See wetin Woman do Woman.

Medical test should be carried out on her before jumping into conclusion. Right and wrong accusations are flying around these days.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by KushLyon(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
The future is really female grin
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by bibiking7(m): 3:00pm On Jul 15, 2021

No be juju be that.

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Apination(m): 3:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Yea, why don't we just hang the man already. No evidence to substantiate anything and everyone is already condemning undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by UltimateSpice: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is a damning allegation.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by robosky02(m): 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Splendoor:
I don think this is true.. a woman even pining down her fellow gender to be rape .. haba.. i didn't say it can't happen o but its just not true
At a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Why would a choirs member and another person that

Abeg sound like a well cooked story

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Zooposki(f): 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
How I wish Females had shredders in their Vagina. Any rapist wey enter, them go just use the shredder shred him preek.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by ba2remagaji: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
End time pastors and churches
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The Rivers State Police Command is investigating one Pastor Tony Daniel of Jesus Alive Word Refiners International Church, Port Harcourt, who has been accused of raping a 20-year-old woman, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Human rights advocacy group, Centre For Basic Rights Protection And Accountability Campaign, said the alleged victim reported the incident to them.

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/294837495719886/

https://www.facebook.com/101816821688622/posts/297091225494513/
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Omo see nyash shocked
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Danzakidakura(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
Police investigating rubbish since 1902, from all indication I can tell you that it's a lie. She should go and pay her NEPA bill.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by luvsalamat1991(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:
A choir MISTRESS and a FEMALE church member pinning down their own gender for a randy he-goat to rape violently....

with the rape cases that has become rampant there supposed to be a law for indecent dressing.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Comedian2019: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Women greatest enemies are women.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by goody2019: 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2021
Cooked up, seems.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Havilah4: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2021
The story they sound like lies for my ear

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by HabaHaba: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
PlayMaker14:

And you sheepishly believed this kind of story?!!!

Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by PrinceMajestic: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
No pity for Christian bitches. This bitch would have defended vehemently the criminal pastor if she wasn't the victim. To hell with Christian bitches, you subjected yourselves into sex slavery for these pastors. You wouldn't have been a victim If you was atheist, I dont give 2 fvckss
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Rosalinda1988(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
THE FUTURE IS WHAT AGAIN? FEMALE
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by AnanseK(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerian Christianity needs a regulatory body and Pastor registration after certification. Mental test must be included before you can be certified as Pastor. Of course same should be for imams.
It is the duty of the Government to protect vulnerable Nigerian citizens.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by ObaKlaz: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
With daht kind backside even me go want chop u tongue
Baba, that rear view looks bigger than 20 years.

But let's condemn rape sha!!!
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by IGWEPROMISE(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Pls how true is this news
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Atrestineden(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
I tell you!.
Please next time be accurate in your reporting. A pastor is not a rapist neither is a rapist a pastor. Although a person who claims to be a pastor can be a rapist.
All the same, this news is very fake until proven authentic.

Joshintua:
I doubt the authenticity of this news joor...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Handsum64: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
What will it take for people to realise that these pastors and their choir members don't believe in God by their immortality.
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Handsum64: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Faje news
Slowpoke
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Handsum64: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Candidlady:
Fake news
Illiterate
When same is done to you let no one believe you.
It shall be termed fake news too
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
I find it hard to believe her complaint. Some people can go to any length to tarnish your image over any disagreement. They are devilish & do not care about the aftermath of their actions.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by ruggedtimi(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
The looks familiar
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Athemisia: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Goodvibes007:
The name of the church alone is enough to convince some that the pastor maybe guilty of the act. Lol
Wahala wear bone straight

Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by Themmyy(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Imagine me likening this to all christains becauqe of some bad eggs among you, if it was to be the other way round they would have haurled lots of insult on islams and all muslims, now they are calling this fake news, hypocrisy of the highest order well i don't blame you guys at all.........It is understandable, its coming from you people
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by chris51(f): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
SugarDdaddy:
Nonsense!!!!
She is lying.

How do you know she's lying?
Re: Pastor Tony Daniel Accused Of Raped By A 20-year-old Girl by aidenjackson11: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
We can remove virtually any coating from any surface. Paint will eventually fail, metal will eventually rust, and surfaces will get dirty. MINUTEMEN MOBILE BLASTING, LLC can be the answer to your surface preparation and restoration needs to remove what is left of old coatings making a smooth clean surface ready to be made new again. We can also handle disinfecting your business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Women Gangraped, Robbed & Stripped Unclad In Lagos After They Boarded Cab / Alfa Tiamiyu Abass Dismembers Female Customer In Oyo, Police Recover Body Parts / Thieves Caught And Paraded Unclad In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.