Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

.... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .... (1793 Views)

The Meaning Of I Will Prepare A table Before You In The Presence Of Your Enemies / Logo Of Rccg Meaning And Symbols / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

Expected no less, more stories to explain the shortcomings of the myth. SMH. A real crying shame.

grin Translation! "I no know say na so dis world be! Make I just talk rubbish run comot for dis thread, as I no fit talk again!" grin
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Translation! "I no know say na so dis world be! Make I just talk rubbish run comot for dis thread, as I no fit talk again!" grin

It's obvious you like telling yourself stories to soothe yourself. It's people who buy such jargon I pity.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

It's obvious you like telling yourself stories to soothe yourself. It's people who buy such jargon I pity.

grin We are all living stories. grin
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin We are all living stories. grin

That's not what making up a story in your head and believing it is called.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

That's not what making up a story in your head and believing it is called.

I do not make up stories, I say what I have observed exactly as you had presented what you also observed in saying that men commit suicide much more than women.

It just appears that i happen to have more facts of observations than you.

Then of course, there is even the matter that you will always be Anti-God no matter what.
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not make up stories, I say what I have observed exactly as you had presented what you also observed in saying that men commit suicide much more than women.

It just appears that i happen to have more facts of observations than you.

Then of course, there is even the matter that you will always be Anti-God no matter what.

You made up a story from nothing but your desire to maintain your belief in a myth, you have no facts that is very clear.

I am anti-stupid not anti-god, god(s) are irrelevant.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

You made up a story from nothing but your desire to maintain your belief in a myth, you have no facts that is very clear.
I am anti-stupid.

grin If you had a reasonable rebuttal, you would have presented it as you always do, but when you do not, you always scurry around seeking to pluck air fruits, in a bid to have the last word. grin

So since you do not have any valid objection, I can leave you with your last words (I hope! grin)
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin If you had a reasonable rebuttal, you would have presented it as you always do, but when you do not, you always scurry around seeking to pluck air fruits, in a bid to have the last word. grin

So since you do not have any valid objection, I can leave you with your last words (I hope! grin)

You wrote nothing that requires rebuttal. Your stories are not facts.
Re: .... by Image123(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
LordReed:

I am anti-stupid not anti-god, god(s) are irrelevant.

You spend every day talking about the Lord. Are you thinking what i think?
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52am On Jul 17, 2021
LordReed:

You wrote nothing that requires rebuttal. Your stories are not facts.

grin Because it is mpossible for you to validly and reasonably rebut. grin

And having attempted and Failed, you had nothing further reasonable and valid, to say grin
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 7:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Because is actually impossible to validly and reasonably rebut and having given your all, you have nothing valid and reasonable to further say grin

It is unreasonable to concoct a story just to maintain belief in a myth. Such deserves nothing but derision.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 7:12am On Jul 17, 2021
LordReed:

It is unreasonable to concoct a story just to maintain belief in a myth. Such deserves nothing but derision.

grin I raised no stories up there only observations, exactly as you had
your own observations about men commiting suicide more than women. grin
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I raised no stories up there only observations, exactly as you had
your own observations about men commiting suicide more than women. grin

You gave a story you concocted you can't back with any fact while I stated facts you can go verify. Clear difference.
Re: .... by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2021
LordReed:

You gave a story you concocted you can't back with any fact while I stated facts you can go verify. Clear difference.

grin Just as you did, I also pleaded facts you and everyone could go verify.
Re: .... by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Just as you did, I also pleaded facts you and everyone could go verify.

You didn't state any facts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Bows To Bishop’s Order, Shuts Down Adoration Ministry / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery / Origins Of Christianity And Quest For The Historical Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.