Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

A Real Christian Ought Not To Die - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Real Christian Ought Not To Die (2094 Views)

Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / Are Real Christian Higher Than The Angels Of God. / Sinful Giver Vs Repentant Non Giver.. Who's The Real Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:03am On Nov 06, 2016
A REAL CHRISTIAN OUGHT NOT TO DIE

It is annoying in the Christendom that many men of God's messages and writings have neglected the truth about physical death. Now we all believed that Jesus Christ came as the second Adam to restored man back to Eden, to die for the sin of the beginning and we read in the bible how long those of old lived, Even Adam that sinned lives 930 years before he died ( do you even believe as a Christian? Or you just read ordinary story in the bible?). What we need to know is that, Jesus Christ died willingly for many Jesus to arise, no demon of death took Jesus life, Jesus released his live purposefully for me and you....we says greater is He in me than He that is in the world... I challenge you as a Christian is it truly true that greater is he in you? Or you just quote scripture because you can read and write?..
Have you ever sit down and asked yourself ..what was the purpose of God Almighty for creating this earth? Or why Did He created you? Is it for you to live and at anytime just be killed by a demon of death? And you claimed you know God, you claimed you are a Christian... Who is a Christian? Someone that Christ is formed in him or her...if Christ is truly formed in you? Then are you telling me that the Christ in you will be subjected to a fucking demon of death? As far as I know God Almighty did not created anybody to die, physically or spiritually, we died in our ignorance.... It is annoying seeing that tag ....REST IN PEACE... when a matured, sound, youth died...is it for God that created him just to kill him at that ripe time? I advice every acclaimed Christians to really sit down personally with their bible and see a lot of lies of satan, see how he works...How he manipulated the mind of people...if satan can boldly tempted Jesus in physical body, how much more the servants of the kingdom. if you can sit with your bible, The Holy Spirit in It will really expose satan to you and connected you more to the person of Christ....you need to understand the stand of GOD ALMIGHTY that created Christ and satan self that He has and will never kill the work of His hands...even the idiot satan will not die but he will be bind and cast down to the bottomless pit.....He is the father that resurrected Christ from the death...

Concerning the death of the early Apostles and early true Christians, they believed they sleep and at the right time they will be resurrected and that is their FAITH......Jesus Christ says: since the days of john the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violet take it by force....please how violet are you in Faith? How come will you allow the demon of death take your life in Christ after you know that the power of death is Sin? And He that is born of God can never Sin, I.e A Christian can never sin... Or are you just a quoter of scripture? Calling yourself Christian? Are you just mere church goer or pretender calling yourself Christian? Or are you of self righteous filled with empty knowledge like pharisees and Sadducees?

My wish for you is for satan to weep over you than Christ to still be weeping over you...the bible says you shall know the Truth and the truth shall set you free....have you ever ask yourself that in what bondage are you before? Bondage of ignorance...many acclaimed Christians that claimed to know the truth are really still in deeper bondage of fear. The truth everybody need to know is that the world that will end is the world/kingdom of Satan.. The kingdom that Christ prayed for will eternally be established on earth, those that sleep in faith will be resurrected into it and those that are violent in FAITH will take it by force.

If you are a Christian, work on your fears because if you mix FAITH with FEAR..satan and his demons may still torment you...learn from Peter while walking on the water....

Please don't go to church for religious purpose or with religion mentality, go because you want to know Christ the more and because you are of them that is born of the spirit that will worship God in spirit and in truth...the true worshippers …remember if you are born of God you can never sin and if you don't sin you can never die and the question now is which sin did Christ died for? ...which sins do we have to forgive others so that our father in heaven can also forgive us our sins...sit with your bible, study and meditate personally....
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Happy Sunday..wishing you a glorious service in spirit and in truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 3:44am On Nov 06, 2016
what do you want to achieve by writing this nonsense

Are you a Christian

Have you overcome sin

Do you have the attitude that's in Christ Jesus

The truth is that: A Christian main agenda is to be like Christ Jesus in every area of his life anything outside that comes from Satan.

I can imagine the devil has filled your heart to come and post such trash about physical death.

Is physical death an issue to talk about

When we are to live heavenly life here on earth as such we can even sacrifice our life for the gospel.

A Christian, I mean a true Christian will not waste his time writing such.

I don't blame you. You are exactly like your teacher which I know is not Christ Jesus.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:54am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

Are you a Christian

Have you overcome sin

The truth is that: A Christian main agenda is to be like Christ Jesus in every area of his life anything outside that comes from Satan.

I can imagine the devil has filled your heart to come and post such trash about death.

Is death an issue to talk about

When we are to live heavenly life here on earth as such we can even sacrifice our life for the gospel.

I don't blame you. You are exactly like your teacher which I know is not Christ Jesus.

see a Christian...... better go and start reading your bible again

1 Like

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by IamtherealRita(f): 4:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Who get Nokia charger

cool
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by IamtherealRita(f): 4:18am On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
A REAL CHRISTIAN OUGHT NOT TO DIE

It is annoying in the Christendom that many men of God's messages and writings have neglected the truth about physical death. Now we all believed that Jesus Christ came as the second Adam to restored man back to Eden, to die for the sin of the beginning and we read in the bible how long those of old lived, Even Adam that sinned lives 930 years before he died ( do you even believe as a Christian? Or you just read ordinary story in the bible?). What we need to know is that, Jesus Christ died willingly for many Jesus to arise, no demon of death took Jesus life, Jesus released his live purposefully for me and you....we says greater is He in me than He that is in the world... I challenge you as a Christian is it truly true that greater is he in you? Or you just quote scripture because you can read and write?..
Have you ever sit down and asked yourself ..what was the purpose of God Almighty for creating this earth? Or why Did He created you? Is it for you to live and at anytime just be killed by a demon of death? And you claimed you know God, you claimed you are a Christian... Who is a Christian? Someone that Christ is formed in him or her...if Christ is truly formed in you? Then are you telling me that the Christ in you will be subjected to a fucking demon of death? As far as I know God Almighty did not created anybody to die, physically or spiritually, we died in our ignorance.... It is annoying seeing that tag ....REST IN PEACE... when a matured, sound, youth died...is it for God that created him just to kill him at that ripe time? I advice every acclaimed Christians to really sit down personally with their bible and see a lot of lies of satan, see how he works...How he manipulated the mind of people...if satan can boldly tempted Jesus in physical body, how much more the servants of the kingdom. if you can sit with your bible, The Holy Spirit in It will really expose satan to you and connected you more to the person of Christ....you need to understand the stand of GOD ALMIGHTY that created Christ and satan self that He has and will never kill the work of His hands...even the idiot satan will not die but he will be bind and cast down to the bottomless pit.....He is the father that resurrected Christ from the death...

Concerning the death of the early Apostles and early true Christians, they believed they sleep and at the right time they will be resurrected and that is their FAITH......Jesus Christ says: since the days of john the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violet take it by force....please how violet are you in Faith? How come will you allow the demon of death take your life in Christ after you know that the power of death is Sin? And He that is born of God can never Sin, I.e A Christian can never sin... Or are you just a quoter of scripture? Calling yourself Christian? Are you just mere church goer or pretender calling yourself Christian? Or are you of self righteous filled with empty knowledge like pharisees and Sadducees?

My wish for you is for satan to weep over you than Christ to still be weeping over you...the bible says you shall know the Truth and the truth shall set you free....have you ever ask yourself that in what bondage are you before? Bondage of ignorance...many acclaimed Christians that claimed to know the truth are really still in deeper bondage of fear. The truth everybody need to know is that the world that will end is the world/kingdom of Satan.. The kingdom that Christ prayed for will eternally be established on earth, those that sleep in faith will be resurrected into it and those that are violent in FAITH will take it by force.

If you are a Christian, work on your fears because if you mix FAITH with FEAR..satan and his demons may still torment you...learn from Peter while walking on the water....

Please don't go to church for religious purpose or with religion mentality, go because you want to know Christ the more and because you are of them that is born of the spirit that will worship God in spirit and in truth...the true worshippers …remember if you are born of God you can never sin and if you don't sin you can never die and the question now is which sin did Christ died for? ...which sins do we have to forgive others so that our father in heaven can also forgive us our sins...sit with your bible, study and meditate personally....
https://m.facebook.com/Peteru-393760750712720/

Happy Sunday..wishing you a glorious service in spirit and in truth.

Whose child are you

2 Likes

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2016
IamtherealRita:

Whose child are you
I'm a son of the living God....whose daughter are you?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 4:58am On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

see a Christian...... better go and start reading your bible again

Writing Physical death is what makes your write up trash, do the needful by correcting it that's all.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

Writing Physical death is what makes your write up trash, do the needful by correcting it that's all.

go and read your bible....mind you, I don't need your teaching or your advice or your denomination mentality....go and do your personal study well...
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Splinz(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2016
Mr Gboyee4fun. Ordinarily, one doesn't need to respond to this bunch of nonsense. But for the sake of 'babies' in the faith, this trash must be rebuked!

The scripture says that "all men have an appointment with death once..." (Hebrews 9:27). For this singular truth alone, it can be concluded that this 'strange' writing of yours is nothing but a product inspired by what is called the "spirit of error". Or better still, it could be described as a "fiction of imagination" spurs by too much watching of Hollywood movies on immortality.

Here's my verdict: You are urge to henceforth desist from making further mockery of the body of Christ, and proceed immediately on atleast six(6) months extensive Bible study at any competent bible institute around. Please, adhere to these instructions and save us all the embarrassment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:
Mr Gboyee4fun. Ordinarily, one doesn't need to respond to this bunch of nonsense. But for the sake of 'babies' in the faith, this trash must be rebuked!

The scripture says that "all men have an appointment with death once..." (Hebrews 9:27). For this singular truth alone, it can be concluded that this 'strange' writing of yours is nothing but a product inspired by what is called the "spirit of error". Or better still, it could be described as a "fiction of imagination" spurs by too much watching of Hollywood movies on immortality.

Here's my verdict: You are urge to henceforth desist from making further mockery of the body of Christ, and proceed immediately on atleast six(6) months extensive Bible study at any competent bible institute around. Please, adhere to these instructions and save us all the embarrassment. Thanks

this is were you are wrong....I guess you should take your bible and complete hebrew9:28..
And more so I will advice you with all what you have known in the scripture not to be quick to make useless judgement... spirit of error?...shame on you...

And mind you who are you to give me verdict?

lol...hope you have been crucified with Christ.. or you just quote it by mouth
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by McIroncock: 6:14am On Nov 06, 2016
is OP talking medical and physical death?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by deepwater(f): 6:35am On Nov 06, 2016
Verytrue
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 6:45am On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:
Mr Gboyee4fun. Here's my verdict: You are urge to henceforth desist from making further mockery of the body of Christ, and proceed immediately on atleast six(6) months extensive Bible study at any competent bible institute around. Please, adhere to these instructions and save us all the embarrassment. Thanks

The bible school will not make you know the bible. You wrote very well but on this part you are out of line.

Gboyen4fun I like your Zeal, but you should take correction about physical death which you wrote am not talking denominations and whatever you're trying to say there when you quote me, neither am I claiming superiority of knowledge that will be foolish thing for me to do.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

The bible school will not make you know the bible. You wrote very well but on this part you are out of line.

Gboyen4fun I like your Zeal, but you should take correction about physical death which you wrote am not talking denominations and whatever you're trying to say there when you quote me, neither am I claiming superiority of knowledge that will be foolish thing for me to do.

hmmm..correction about physical death?....let me ask you do you believed that Noah lives like 950 years physically? or it just a story to you?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 7:16am On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

hmmm..correction about physical death?....let me ask you do you believed that Noah lives like 950 years physically? or it just a story to you?

I believed everything the bible says, Noah 950 years yes I do, But that doesn't mean that a Christian will not physically die
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:20am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

I believed everything the bible says, Noah 950 years yes I do, But that doesn't mean that a Christian will not physically die

thank God that you believed... then what's the second coming of Christ for?....to take you to an heaven? or coming to rule?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 7:31am On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

thank God that you believed... then what's the second coming of Christ for?....to take you to an heaven? or coming to rule?

I am not interested arguing with you, you should take correction or forget it.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by brostheo(m): 7:34am On Nov 06, 2016
Abeg I'm hungry asf,who they stay for Benin for Sunday visitation?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:44am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

I am not interested arguing with you, you should take correction or forget it.

And my advice for you is to go and pray about the physical death instead of rushing to condemn what you don't know..a Christian prays about everything.... shalom
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Splinz(m): 7:46am On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

I know, brother. Having failed to grasped basic truth as concerning death, it is obvious that he (Gboyee4fun) need a teacher/guidance of some sort, which is why I sarcastically recommended a bible institute.

Nowhere does the scripture even remotely suggest that a Christian ought not to taste death once, which even the Master Himself tasted, so that in all things He may have preeminence (Colossians 1:cool.

Again, the scripture expressly talked of those who "slept (died) in the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:15). Such nonsense by the Op is a direct attack on this truth.

In effect, he's claiming immortality which according to scripture is inherent in God alone! (1 Timothy 6:16).

I still repeat, Gboyee4fun should stop further embarrassment of the Church of God.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by TI1919(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

I know, brother. Having failed to grasped basic truth as concerning death, it is obvious that he (Gboyee4fun) need a teacher/guidance of some sort, which is why I sarcastically recommended a bible institute.

Nowhere does the scripture even remotely suggest that a Christian ought not to taste death once, which even the Master Himself tasted, so that in all things He may have preeminence (Colossians 1:cool.

Again, the scripture expressly talked of those who "slept (died) in the Lord" (1 Thessalonians 4:15). Such nonsense by the Op is a direct attack on this truth.

In effect, he's claiming immortality which according to scripture is inherent in God alone! (1 Timothy 6:16).

I still repeat, Gboyee4fun should stop further embarrassment of the Church of God.

Yes, you are absolutely right
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:

Are you done quoting what you know?

I will still asked you to go back and study your bible well......I know your type are the one waiting to be raptures physically into heaven....wait long bro
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by orunto27: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Happy Sunday to you too. And may God grant all His Humans proper Understanding.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by orunto27: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2016
Yoruba, "Aiye loja, Orun nile". Heaven is Home and Jesus is still Life and Resurrection from Death to Eternity(Everlasting Home). He is The Truth(Light), The Way(Good Ness) and The Life(The Faith, The Hope, God of Peace and God in Love). You're These when in Christ. Happy Sunday means you don't have fear.
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by IamtherealRita(f): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

I'm a son of the living God....whose daughter are you?

You're deceiving yourself continue
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by IamtherealRita(f): 12:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Are you done quoting what you know?

I will still asked you to go back and study your bible well......I know your type are the one waiting to be raptures physically into heaven....wait long bro

You wrote trash and won't accept correction.

What type of Christian are you

This is a different Jesus am seeing in you
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by twosquare(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
TI1919:

Are you a Christian

Have you overcome sin

I can imagine the devil has filled your heart to come and post such trash about physical death.

Is physical death an issue to talk about

Actually, what Gboyee4fun wrote there, to an extent, is right. I embolden a statement i n your write-up which contradicts what you are saying and believe...If we are to be like Christ Jesus in every area, then it is not mistaken to conquer death in the flesh like He did. Believe it or not, by the will of the FATHER, His children are not meant to die, and God has provided a way out of 'physical death' for those who believe in the Way, but we Christians are not learning it or living it out yet. Yes, some can die by persecution or given to the sword, that is different...but Jesus wants to produce a breed of Believers who shall conquer death physically and be changed into immortality- because we have become like Him in every area. For we shall not all fall asleep...it is truly a mystery.

We have ancestors that skipped death. I can mention names...Enoch, Melchizedek, Elijah, and even Jesus (he 'died', woke up again and remained the same 33 yr old man forever- this one is spectacular), and some others in the old covenant who the Scriptures did not mention their names but are in God's count. So, what Gboyee4fun said is not a new thing or strange....they are things we should be eating like akara in the morning. In fact, what we are learning now is not what we ought to learn, we still have a long way to go, and anytime God showed me a speck of His plan for the family of the end, I can't but fall at His feet and worship Him. Don't think it is a joke if God is saying the glory of the latter rain shall be better than the former. He meant it. It means the Believers of the end will enter a state where their body will change by the reason of the Glory that excelleth. If Enoch, Melchizedek, Elijah before the testament Jesus revealed, were able to skipped death by the will of God, then we that have been empowered with the grace of the Lord should do more than them. We will not just partake of the fruit from the Tree of Life, we will enter the courts of El Shaddai. No one will LEARN the Lord and not be like the LORD. No one will (want to) be like El Elyon and still respond to DEATH. There is a reason they lived long enough in the beginning of days. Open those eyes, open. I wrote some things here (http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/2016/09/myth-or-reality-long-life-in-genesis.html); (http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/2016/09/patriarchs-champions-el.html); and this (http://www.scribeofrighteousness.net/2016/08/mysteries-of-ecclesia.html) same goes for you too @IamtherealRita

1 Like

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
IamtherealRita:

You wrote trash and won't accept correction.
What type of Christian are you
This is a different Jesus am seeing in you
Are you done speaking your ignorance? church goer?
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by IamtherealRita(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

Are you done speaking your ignorance? church goer?

You're frustrated. Take simple correction and close matter

1 Like

Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
IamtherealRita:

You're frustrated. Take simple correction and close matter

lol..see this little baby...go and check the meaning of frustration... meanwhile...what the message is about is beyond your level..OK..just face your lifestyle instead of speaking ignorantly..
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Splinz(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
twosquare:

If we are to be like Christ Jesus in every area, then it is not mistaken to conquer death in the flesh like He did.

What fallacy! How can you maliciously or ignorantly assert that "Jesus conquered death in the flesh", in other word, He never died Certainly, this persuasion is not of God! For the scripture expressly says , "......that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve" (1 Corinthians 15:3-5). This is the truth! And whatever spirit at work in you is definitely the "spirit of error!".

Believe it or not, by the will of the FATHER, His children are not meant to die, and God has provided a way out of 'physical death' for those who believe in the Way, but we Christians are not learning it or living it out yet.

Interesting. Kindly furnish us with scriptural proofs of this way that the Father has provided to exempt us from ever dying. I want to see where immortality was bestowed on man.

Yes, some can die by persecution or given to the sword, that is different...but Jesus wants to produce a breed of Believers who shall conquer death physically and be changed into immortality- because we have become like Him in every area. For we shall not all fall asleep...it is truly a mystery.

Yes, it is true that at the "last trump", the resurrected saints and those alive during His coming will be "changed" from mortals to immortals (1 Corinthians 15:52-54). This is the only time God has promised to give immortality (everlasting life) to man!

That it is said that "we shall not all fall asleep" is common sense that indeed, not everyone will die when Christ returns. However, this doesn't in anyway suggest or means that those still alive at His coming at immortals! Ironically, this is a mystery to you!

We have ancestors that skipped death. I can mention names...Enoch, Melchizedek, Elijah, and even Jesus (he 'died', woke up again and remained the same 33 yr old man forever- this one is spectacular), and some others in the old covenant who the Scriptures did not mention their names but are in God's count.

Wrong! None of those you've mentioned skipped death in any way, and I'd prove it.

For example, Elijah. Lets examine Elijah. II Kings 2:1 states, “And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.” Verse 11 continues, “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”

Throughout the Bible, the word “heaven” is used to describe three locations: First, there is the atmosphere that envelops the earth; this is the first heaven. Next, the vast regions of outer space are collectively referred to as “heaven,” or “the heavens”; this is the second heaven. Finally, the location of God’s throne is specifically called “the third heaven” by Paul (II Cor. 12:2).

We already know that no human being has ascended into ­heaven—­to God’s throne in the third ­heaven (John 3:13). Therefore, only two possibilities remain for Elijah: outer space or the earth’s atmosphere. Since human beings cannot breathe in space, Elijah must have been taken up into the atmosphere. Clearly, this is the only logical alternative.

Different from Enoch, the evidence is that Elijah was taken to another location on earth, where he lived the rest of his life. Consider further proof. A few years after he had been taken away, Elijah wrote a letter to Jehoram, king of Judah, rebuking him for not following God as his father Jehoshaphat did (II Chron. 21:12). Only people on Earth send letters!

So, what Gboyee4fun said is not a new thing or strange....they are things we should be eating like akara in the morning. In fact, what we are learning now is not what we ought to learn, we still have a long way to go, and anytime God showed me a speck of His plan for the family of the end, I can't but fall at His feet and worship Him. Don't think it is a joke if God is saying the glory of the latter rain shall be better than the former. He meant it. It means the Believers of the end will enter a state where their body will change by the reason of the Glory that excelleth. If Enoch, Melchizedek, Elijah before the testament Jesus revealed, were able to skipped death by the will of God, then we that have been empowered with the grace of the Lord should do more than them. We will not just partake of the fruit from the Tree of Life, we will enter the courts of El Shaddai. No one will LEARN the Lord and not be like the LORD. No one will (want to) be like El Elyon and still respond to DEATH. There is a reason they lived long enough in the beginning of days. Open those eyes, open.

You and Gboyee4fun are propagating "doctrine of demons!" And like I did advised your fellow misguided peddler of this nonsense, avail yourself of a good teacher, and please, stop this evil doctrine forthwith!
Re: A Real Christian Ought Not To Die by Gboyee4fun(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Splinz:
twosquare:

What fallacy! How can you maliciously or ignorantly assert that "Jesus conquered death in the flesh", in other word, He never died Certainly, this persuasion is not of God! For the scripture expressly says , "......that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day in accordance with the scriptures, and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve" (1 Corinthians 15:3-5). This is the truth! And whatever spirit at work in you is definitely the "spirit of error!".

Interesting. Kindly furnish us with scriptural proofs of this way that the Father has provided to exempt us from ever dying. I want to see where immortality was bestowed on man.

Yes, it is true that at the "last trump", the resurrected saints and those alive during His coming will be "changed" from mortals to immortals (1 Corinthians 15:52-54). This is the only time God has promised to give immortality (everlasting life) to man!

That it is said that "we shall not all fall asleep" is common sense that indeed, not everyone will die when Christ returns. However, this doesn't in anyway suggest or means that those still alive at His coming at immortals! Ironically, this is a mystery to you!

Wrong! None of those you've mentioned skipped death in any way, and I'd prove it.

For example, Elijah. Lets examine Elijah. II Kings 2:1 states, “And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.” Verse 11 continues, “And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.”

Throughout the Bible, the word “heaven” is used to describe three locations: First, there is the atmosphere that envelops the earth; this is the first heaven. Next, the vast regions of outer space are collectively referred to as “heaven,” or “the heavens”; this is the second heaven. Finally, the location of God’s throne is specifically called “the third heaven” by Paul (II Cor. 12:2).

We already know that no human being has ascended into ­heaven—­to God’s throne in the third ­heaven (John 3:13). Therefore, only two possibilities remain for Elijah: outer space or the earth’s atmosphere. Since human beings cannot breathe in space, Elijah must have been taken up into the atmosphere. Clearly, this is the only logical alternative.

Different from Enoch, the evidence is that Elijah was taken to another location on earth, where he lived the rest of his life. Consider further proof. A few years after he had been taken away, Elijah wrote a letter to Jehoram, king of Judah, rebuking him for not following God as his father Jehoshaphat did (II Chron. 21:12). Only people on Earth send letters!

You and Gboyee4fun are propagating "doctrine of demons!" And like I did advised your fellow misguided peddler of this nonsense, avail yourself of a good teacher, and please, stop this evil doctrine forthwith!

see ignorant Christian, doctrine of demons...lol..its not your fault, go and do more study on your bible...especially spiritual meaning of each word you can quote...I don't have much to discuss with you because you are baby feeding on the milk of the word.....evil doctrine as if it denied Christ....religious Christian sha....Go and learn what FAITH IS

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ: Jacob Wrestled With God, And So Should You / 2 Corinthians (as our bodies die, our Spirits are being Renewed everyday.) / All Christians Will Not Be Rich! Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.