Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) (32828 Views)

Long, Black Snake Spotted At A Hostel (Video) / See Funny Pictures Of UNILAG Students Vacating School Premises As COVID-19 Hits / The Hostel In UAM Makurdi Has Finally Been Cleaned (photos Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Ayo2004: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
stormborn28:

Those students dey fvck well well oooooo
My four brothers graduated from there
The hoestories I dey hear ehnn grin
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Yungspitta(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
I no get sub, so the notification no gree send grin
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
firstolalekan:
cheesy
We go get visitors tonight ... grin

Many of them no want gree go home cheesy

REGISTER YOURSELF HERE IF YOU'RE THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING cool

Nnnnna meeehnnn... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
ichommy:

B for Boli or Banana?

Bullshite
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Lakenaira: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jayson504:
k
kpk ko por ke
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
firstolalekan:
cheesy

Una wan use your hand open doors to Covid-19? cheesy
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Youngmike1994(m): 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Government is really trying her bet to make sure these covid-19 second wave hits the nation in other to get that Covid-19 relieve funds from UN smh naija na big scam
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by notoriousbabe: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
They are taking it back home to spread to the members of the society
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by vikgreen01(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
I pity those still going to school in this era but who no suffer for sch.
Na 7years I spent instead of 5years from govt hand bfr them deliver me.. time don waste away!!!! Hmm naso their time go Dey waste Dey go
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by seyz91(m): 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
firstolalekan:
cheesy

Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by blackboy(m): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
lexy2014:

According to CDCs covid report y'day, there's no data on Lagos with only 48 new confirmed cases nationwide. Which data is d VC of unilag basing his decision on?
Good point!! Which result confirmed Covid is rampaging the school? Something sinister

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by omojeesu(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
infoxpress:
UNILAG Students vacating the hostel following the Vice Chancellor’s directive to vacate the school premises due to high rate of COVID 19 cases.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRV_fL2D9u8/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXlmJQDLpfY

A shame!
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by omojeesu(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Rapture will take place after the great tribulation
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by omojeesu(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Casedemic, plandemic scamdemic.
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Originalsly: 3:58am On Jul 16, 2021
lexy2014:

According to CDCs covid report y'day, there's no data on Lagos with only 48 new confirmed cases nationwide. Which data is d VC of unilag basing his decision on?

Man weh deh reason!... while so many just open mouth and swallow. The virus is spreading on campus .... and the CDC was not informed? I wish they fire the one responsible for giving the orders for the students to vacate.
I strongly believe this is to force students to take the vaccine. Next step.... only the vaccinated can resume classes.
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by Yungspitta(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
I dey oba for Anambra grin
Shikena:

Her spirit has been notified of your concern and will soon locate your spirit so you can physically be with her very soon as one wherever she is grin
Re: COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) by damosky12(m): 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2021
Sheriman:
Thank God say I don graduate. UNILAG for don turn 4 years course to 8 years

UNILAG doesn't delay! They'll catch-up with the syllabus!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIJOS Student Commits Suicide Over ASUU Strike / Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.