Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast (2114 Views)

What Is The Common Regret People Have As They Get Older? / 15-Year-Old Chinwe Married To Older Man Has Been Returned To Her Parents (Pics) / 93 Years Old Marry 40 Years Old Lady In Portharcout. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by ibechris(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
If u like marry 15 year old woman,if u no get money u and ur woman go old like mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by aswani(m): 8:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

I have a friend who is very young, although he is 38yrs and plan settling down any moment.

So we are debating about something:

Can A guy of 38yrs old settle down (Marry) a lady of 28yrs old?

Is she not going to be older than he after she gave birth?

Is it not wise for him to settle with a girl of 24 or 25yrs?

Or Can he go on to marry the 28yr lady? Is she not gonna get older fast?

Thanks in advance.

I am going to give you credit that you succeeded in fooling some people enough to take you seriously and actually attempt to make sense of what you posted.

You will be a superb Salesman.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by sisisioge: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
aswani:

I am going to give you credit that you succeeded in fooling some people enough to take you seriously and actually attempt to make sense of what you posted.

You will be a superb Salesman.

He is a click bank boss nau....we knew all along grin
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by prettysassygirl(f): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

I have a friend who is very young, although he is 38yrs and plan settling down any moment.

Thanks in advance.

Mumu question
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Jman06(m): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
It depends on what you want. If you're fine with marrying the 28yo woman, then go ahead with that. But if you really desire a younger girl, please go ahead and look for someone younger. Don't listen to anyone telling you to stick to the older woman on the basis that you're old. That's trash! Women exhibit the same characteristics in marriage whether old or young, and so, a man should not be fooled into marrying an older woman with the lie that she'll show maturity in the marriage. It doesn't work that way.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Vision101(m): 1:09am On Jul 16, 2021
greenie77

Women outlive men and you both are debating a 28 year old woman would get older fast? Who dies earlier?

Going by Nigeria's life expectancy, where for males it is less than 60 yrs, na so your friend wan put one smallie for trouble?

@me
My GF how you dey?
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by ImaIma1(f): 1:38am On Jul 16, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

So as the girl is growing older, will your friend be growing younger? Won't he be getting older himself? Or you think aging is for women alone. Let him marry a 12 year old na.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by ednut1(m): 2:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Mumu man, at 45 will u be able to keep up with the hard nacking she deserves

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Op that a ten yrs gab! She won't get old fast. If she exercise, of you provide the right food and nutrition for her. And if she doesn't bath many kids.

Op just asked a very helpful question. And some angry old ladies are getting pissed.

If a man makes his money, he has the right to choose what and how he wants his wifes age to be. I see no reason why many I just been salty.

A fifty years old man is still fresh like wine. But can we say that about 50 yrs old women?

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Fiscus105(m): 6:33am On Jul 16, 2021
kenddys:

A man 10yrs older and you are asking this question

Is he not even too old to be marrying that lady

He should be marrying btw 32-35

Don't mind him, he is more consigned about speck in someone's eye but ignored log of wood in his own eyes.

A frustrated and hypocritical man who is still struggling to marry at 38 still putting blame on an innocent lady.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by rosalieene(f): 7:16am On Jul 16, 2021
clickbankboss:
Hi, good day everyone.

Thanks in advance.

Your friend wey dy old at 38yrs even get choice?
Chai inside life.
If he was looking for an extreme young blood, why didn't get married at an early age. Or he thinks he doesn't have issues? 38yrs old and still single. The people he should look for are 32yrs old ladies and above.
28yrs is too young for him
Mtcheewww

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by olabrinks(f): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Op that a ten yrs gab! She won't get old fast. If she exercise, of you provide the right food and nutrition for her. And if she doesn't bath many kids.

Op just asked a very helpful question. And some angry old ladies are getting pissed.

If a man makes his money, he has the right to choose what and how he wants his wifes age to be. I see no reason why many I just been salty.

A fifty years old man is still fresh like wine. But can we say that about 50 yrs old women?

a fifty year old is not fresh like wine, please you men should please stop deceiving yourself. No 20 year old high value woman is Dating a 50 year old unless there’s multi millions involved and only 7% of men in the world acquire that wealth. Please stop being delusional, men peak at 35 and it’s downwards from there.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2021
olabrinks:
a fifty year old is not fresh like wine, please you men should please stop deceiving yourself. No 20 year old high value woman is Dating a 50 year old unless there’s multi millions involved and only 7% of men in the world acquire that wealth. Please stop being delusional, men peak at 35 and it’s downwards from there.
A fifty years old man is fresh wine. Fact proved is not me saying. You can conduct a research locally. By comparing in different condition (poor and rich)

And again it is advisable for a man to marry someone he is older then with at least 7 yrs.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by olabrinks(f): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:
A fifty years old man is fresh wine. Fact proved is not me saying. You can conduct a research locally. By comparing in different condition (poor and rich)

And again it is advisable for a man to marry someone he is older then with at least 7 yrs.
keep deceiving yourself, when you get to 50 reality will hit you. Remember I told you this, Good luck.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol.. so your friend at 38 na taata? Wonders shall never cease.
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2021
illicit:
And the guy is suppose to be getting younger

Lol.. he'll be aging backwards.

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by poshestmina(f): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Themarkethere:
You and your very young friend that is almost 40years old are looking for 12years old you can always look like a father to kwo...? instead of you and your very very young friend to be thinking of how you can satisfy her in bed so she won't cheat on you with your neighbor seeing you already approached mid life and it's crisis.

Your nearly 40years old very very young friend was admiring how young he is when men in their twenties and early thirties where marrying the less than 28years olds na?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Extremely young close to 40 years old man.

ibechris:
If u like marry 15 year old woman,if u no get money u and ur woman go old like mumu.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
olabrinks:

No human being is 'fresh' in the sexual market (especially for a new partner) after spending 50yrs in the same body.

Well maintained (if they do), yes!

Doesn't change the fact that they are already aloku.

@OP:

Why is a 28yr old woman interested in a 38yr old man sef?

Two years from 40? About 50% of average life span of 80yrs?
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Mindlog: 3:50pm On Jul 16, 2021
Vision101:
greenie77

Women outlive men and you both are debating a 28 year old woman would get older fast? Who dies earlier?

Going by Nigeria's life expectancy, where for males it is less than 60 yrs, na so your friend wan put one smallie for trouble?

@me
My GF how you dey?

You are hilarious! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by baralatie(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2021
tamra:
What do people even want?
Gioooooood qqqquuueesstttiiioooonnnn
Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Mindlog: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hammyaladin:

A 50 year old man is hitting Andropause, so he is no fresh wine!

Re: Can A Guy Of 38yrs Old Marry A Lady Of 28yr Old? Is She Not Gonna Get Older Fast by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
Mindlog:

A 50 year old man is hitting Andropause, so he is no fresh wine!
So what age gap do you suggest??

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do With My Home? I Need Sincere Advice. / Does Money Really Give TRUE Happiness? / How Many Kids Do You Want To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.