Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) (38668 Views)

Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Germany Floods:shocking Pics Show Sea Of Obliterated Homes(Pix) / Cyclone Hits Mozambique And Zimbabwe, 100 People Dead, 200 Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by oluwafeolami(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
we read that this earth is more than 6 billion years old, there have been sunami worst than tnis in thailand, there was flood disaster in 2003 in England, Japan was also flooded few years ago, disasters has been happening on earth for more than 3 billion years and disasters will carry on happening for another 3 billion years to come. Do some research, get yourself educated you brainwashed ignoramus or go hide under your bed in your ignorant small minded room and wait for your unexistence trumpet and Jesus to come.

This was the same lies you were spreading during American 2020 election that Trump will win, i am guessing Trump won in your crazy head.. don't you even get tired of all these rubbish and lies you are spreading always on here?

The guy is just one kind abeg, just ignore him totally.

Religious folks are so funny, thinking their miserable life is an access to heaven direct lol, CHARACTER defines us. All these shitty sermons of rapture no Dey see my face sef. Bro you did well in schooling the mumu man. Kudos
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Kalubolt(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Qudsi:

The day you die and see one of the two destination is where you are headed: Hell or Rest with Jesus.
Don't turn up with Satan.
Story, stop deceiving yourself there's nothing like that. You're dead is that you're dead for good.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by DisLifeSha: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
The sound of the trumpet is the day you die

Righteousness2:
We warned about the evils and Pride month being celebrated Worldwide and the consequences it will bring. The people took it for Granted.

How can you have such Disatrous Floods in Summer? These things are not normal!

BABA is a GOD of Justice. If HE dealt with the people of sodom and Gomorrah and those in the times of Lot for these evil, HE won't spare this Generation. Because if HE does not Deal with this Generation of evil and Abominations, HE would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot.

Folks, Don't allow yourself to be Deceived by anyone whether human or Spirit with talks of this or that not happening or this needs to happen b4 the RAPTURE. The RAPTURE is upon us. Closer than you ever think or imagine.

Live Ready Folks! Anyday, Anymoment!,The People of JESUS will be Snatched away and the Main wrath will descend.

Infact I am no longer looking for the Signs, they are Littered all over the Earth. I am Listening for the Sound of the Trumpet.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by BigBashiru: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

The clowns on this forum grin

Google "Indian Residential school kamloops British Columbia"

that's what's worrying you. your brainwashing is so complete that it's almost impossible to recover from.

1 Like

Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Myde4naija(m): 9:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Scanner clines also have their insane moment
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by System6464: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
2elliot:
Not global warming. Evil men are geoenginering the weather for agenda.
you give humans so much credit.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by codemaniacs: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... You people and this "the west wants to kill us" outlook. The west has been at the forefront of the war against ozone depletion for years while Africa hardly knows the meaning of that expression. Because one ex-president did not make it his priority, it suddenly implies they mock it thinking it would consume the the "third world" countries alone? Does that even make sense? Even a baby wouldn't think like that.

Africa and in fact when the whole world had melanin every where was a garden. What you call jungle and forest and bush were once gardens and this helped maintain the Earth's temperature until Whyte people came and started destroying everywhere.

People with melanin don't have to worry about heat or any so called warming because their bodies was built to absorb heat.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Draslo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
We warned about the evils and Pride month being celebrated Worldwide and the consequences it will bring. The people took it for Granted.

BABA is a GOD of Justice. If HE dealt with the people of sodom and Gomorrah and those in the times of Lot for these evil, HE won't spare this Generation. Because if HE does not Deal with this Generation of evil and Abominations, HE would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot.

Folks, Don't allow yourself to be Deceived by anyone whether human or Spirit with talks of this or that not happening or this needs to happen b4 the RAPTURE. The RAPTURE is upon us. Closer than you ever think or imagine.

Live Ready Folks! Anyday, Anymoment!,The People of JESUS will be Snatched away and the Main wrath will descend.

Infact I am no longer looking for the Signs, they are Littered all over the Earth. I am Listening for the Sound of the Trumpet.
Shut up Jare! Have you ever studied meteorology? Are you conversant with Climatology? Do you know how many meters below sea level some of these countries are? Asè

1 Like

Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Image123:

You're a confirmed comedian Samuel, you should try stand up. If only you knew what's up.

Cry.
https://www.nairaland.com/6626351/local-residents-claim-spotted-chicken#103241483
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
Qudsi:

Spoken like the true son of Belial but this time it is HIM you will be begging and there will be no mercy then.

Awwn. I hurt your feelings?
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
codemaniacs:

Africa and in fact when the whole world had melanin every where was a garden. What you call jungle and forest and bush were once gardens and this helped maintain the Earth's temperature until Whyte people came and started destroying everywhere.

People with melanin don't have to worry about heat or any so called warming because their bodies was built to absorb heat.

I see. And you think climate change is all about the effects on your body? Dear friend, climate change does not spare any race. Even your melanin cannot save you if it's not put in check. We're blacks, not dumb. Let's, at least, read about these things to understand them better even if we're not in a position to help.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin
I sorry for you.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by codemaniacs: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

I see. And you think climate change is all about the effects on your body? Dear friend, climate change does not spare any race. Even your melanin cannot save you if it's not put in check. We're blacks, not dumb. Let's, at least, read about these things to understand them better even if we're not in a position to help.

If the earth continues to get warm it'll cause the ice in the north and south poles to melt which will lead global flooding in some parts of the world.

The heat will also cause thirst, skin diseases etc. I don't need to read about what I already know.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kalubolt:

Story, stop deceiving yourself there's nothing like that. You're dead is that you're dead for good.

grin
I pity you.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by WoundedLamb: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
codemaniacs:

If the earth continues to get warm it'll cause the ice in the north and south poles to melt which will lead global flooding in some parts of the world.

The heat will also cause thirst, skin diseases etc. I don't need to read about what I already know.
Ok. I get it. Global warming does not affect blacks. Enjoy your day, bro.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by codemaniacs: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Ok. I get it. Global warming does not affect blacks. Enjoy your day, bro.

Depends on the places it'll affect but most of this places aren't in Africa.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Victerica(m): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
francisisking:
Those people comparing this natural disaster to our flooding should be hanged to death.

Please, Sir. Forgive them
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
oluwafeolami:

The guy is just one kind abeg, just ignore him totally.

Religious folks are so funny, thinking their miserable life is an access to heaven direct lol, CHARACTER defines us. All these shitty sermons of rapture no Dey see my face sef. Bro you did well in schooling the mumu man. Kudos
I tell you! even the europeans who introduced Africans to christianity and Jesus has since move on the travel to space, they invent TV, mobile phones, internet, 5G, submarines, concorde Jet and they even travelled to the moon. They perfom heart tansplants, kidney transplants, brain surgeries, hand tranplants, face transplants, eye transplants and ceasarean sections. While africans are still 200 years backwards and still believing in an unverified fairytale man called jesus and religion called christianity..

The Egyptians can find and dig up graves with the skeletons of mummies dating back to 100BC but the grave and skeleton of Jesus and all his so called disciples in the farytale book called bible have not been found or cannot be found. The guy needs to wake up from his religious slumber. grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by mrkings84(m): 11:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
unfortunately, all these cars and other electronics destroyed will find themselves to Nigeria..... Mad oh
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Drdreluv: 11:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
francisisking:
Those people comparing this natural disaster to our flooding should be hanged to death.
buhari is a disaster
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Kingluqman(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2021
prince3009:
Na wah o

See as these cars just dey give themselves multiple cowgirl styles. grin grin

Hórny cars cheesy

Some guys after seeing this picture during the "do" with their girlfriend will be like, "Baby, raise your waist up like those flooded cars in Belgium" grin grin grin
las las, na 9ja these cars go end grin
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by ALLFATHER14: 1:50am On Jul 16, 2021
timesup234:
Shithole Europe and America. Nigeria is better than Europe but the average Nigerian have gone through decades of intense brainwashing which makes him to see himself as less human. America and Europe are jungles and third world shitholes

Your dealer no dey disappoint. This your weed too dope abeg.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by pacespot(m): 3:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Climate change
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by oluwafeolami(m): 3:38am On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

grin
I pity you.

You are an ignoramus, you are the one that needs to be pitied tho.
You are just a religious mumu with mr righteousness.

Put water in a cup and shout Holy Ghost fire 10 times if d water will boil, ode. Is this not what ur pastors have been feeding u with making u think everything in this life that is a bad occurrence is caused by some demonic force or GOD himself wants to wipe out the whole world lol.

If GOD destroyed the earth with water in the days of NOAH, why is d story streamlined to just his side only it was it only his country that the flood destroyed. Well, what do I know sha? Keep reeling in ur religious folly, at least it will make us know the few sensible ones like us that are remaining.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Image123(m): 4:38am On Jul 16, 2021
kingxsamz:

Of course, and your family's. Don't you see that all the time?
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by kingxsamz(m): 4:40am On Jul 16, 2021
Image123:

Of course, and your family's. Don't you see that all the time?

https://www.nairaland.com/6626351/local-residents-claim-spotted-chicken#103241483
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Natural disaster above man power
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2021
oluwafeolami:

[s]You are an ignoramus, you are the one that needs to be pitied tho.
You are just a religious mumu with mr righteousness.

Put water in a cup and shout Holy Ghost fire 10 times if d water will boil, ode. Is this not what ur pastors have been feeding u with making u think everything in this life that is a bad occurrence is caused by some demonic force or GOD himself wants to wipe out the whole world lol.

If GOD destroyed the earth with water in the days of NOAH, why is d story streamlined to just his side only it was it only his country that the flood destroyed. Well, what do I know sha? Keep reeling in ur religious folly, at least it will make us know the few sensible ones like us that are remaining[/s].

Wooden irreligious mugu.

You didn't communicate anything hear tangible enough for me to respond to?

I read couple things. You wrote like a drunkard. Nothing of value that indicated a human being wrote those sentences. Oponu radarada.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:07am On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

The world has known crisis, floods and natural disasters at every period of history... The difference is you now get to hear of it in real time because of the huge boost in communication avenues..

Fifty years ago this would have happened in Bayelsa without those in Lagos hearing word.

That's your Trumpet man..

That might even be it, the real time knowledge and rumors due to advanced tech may be what the Bible was referring to cos wars and flooding where not new then also. Bt the information is spreading faster than b4 now.
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by Ochibaisik(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2021
grandlexuz:

The world has known crisis, floods and natural disasters at every period of history... The difference is you now get to hear of it in real time because of the huge boost in communication avenues..

Fifty years ago this would have happened in Bayelsa without those in Lagos hearing word.

That's your Trumpet man..

JESUS IS COMING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by macjireh: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

cheesy cheesy the trumpet will sound wen it will sound....we are still not sure of d day and hour....more horrors will still happen.... Revival is d next thing coming,, when u see Americans and Europeans coming to seek for God in Africa in troops... D's will surely happen b4 rapture
Re: Germany Floods: 42 People Dead (Photos, Video) by oluwafeolami(m): 11:43am On Jul 16, 2021
Qudsi:

Wooden irreligious mugu.

You didn't communicate anything hear tangible enough for me to respond to?

I read couple things. You wrote like a drunkard. Nothing of value that indicated a human being wrote those sentences. Oponu radarada.

Ur opinion tho. Keep reeling in religious foolishness, ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK PM Debate: Presenter, Kate McCann, Collapses Live On Air / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / All Christmas Celebrations Canceled In Burkina Faso After Terrorist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.