Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. (720 Views)

How Do This Yahoo Guys Makes So Much Money, Please. / Aboubakar Hima Declared Wanted By EFCC For Contract Scam & Money Laundering / Lagos-Abeokuta Express Blocked Over Alleged Killing Of A Citizen By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Sukkyy2010: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
After several year of seeking job after been graduated from school, i finally decided to start Pos business with the little money i have in saving and some little i got from friends and families I was advised to start the business in this forum and buz have being going well until on the 02/07/2021.

On this date a guy came to withdraw 101k from me, when i asked of his card he explained that he wasnt with his card that he actually came to buy stuffs in the market where i operate my pos business that he run out cash but his brother from home will transfer the money to me so he can withdraw the cash and complete what he came to buy.

I gave him my GTB account number while i saw him chatting with his so call brother on whatsapp and he sent my account detail to the person on whatsapp in my presence and within a minute the money was sent to me and i confirmed it and gave out the exact amount sent to me in cash expectantly and he paid me my charge and left( the whole stuff went smoothly.)

Behold, on the 05/07/2021, i received a mail from my bank that the money 101k transferred to my account on the 02/07/2021 was errorneously sent to my account so therefore the exact amount claimed by the sender bank have been blocked in my account for recall which simply mean the customer went to report the money he withdrawn from was by error sent to my account and my bank blocked the money in my account and made it unable to be withdraw.

I was stunned after reading the mail and i went to my bank in the following day and lodge my complain which i explain in detail how the money got transfered into my account and i prove myself as a Pos agent with my certificate. After the complain my bank told me a mail have been sent to the sender bank who reported the money was by error sent to me that they are waiting to get feedback from the bank.

I visited my bank a week after and my bank kept saying they haven't got feedback from the bank despite they have even sent reminder to this bank. I was so furious after hearing this and i asked what is my chance of getting my money unblocked and the answer from my bank customer care representative was that my money will not be unblock until they get feedback from the sender bank who reported the money in my account then i went back home with a broken heart. End

My bank customer care representative made me understood that this particular issue is a new dubious format that scammer use now as they notice there are many cases which in the most cases the victim happen to be Pos agent like me. This scammers will transfer to you for withdrawal and after receiving the cash they'll still go complain that they mistakenly transfer the money into your account by requesting for recall.

Now my fellow Nlder please if you know any effective action i can take concerning this matter to get back my money please kindly share it.

I'm very open to critics but whatever blame you have to put on me just make sure you never forget to drop your advice with a valid solution you know it can help get my money unblock.

Thanks
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by adecz: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
undecided
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Sukkyy2010: 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
Please someone should help me with what to do to get my money unblock.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Quelme: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Danm niggaar, your attention is needed here. Na only you go fit explain give this brother coz you are a real niggaar!!! Damn niggaar!!!
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by DaddyRochie1642: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
See how Scammers have made this man to be Weeping and gnashing his Teeth.

Somebody should help this man.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by psucc(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Methink the matter will get out of bank. Because, the guy that reported error transfer must be first investigated, his chat with the drawer also investigated. Should there be any connivance, then it is up for them to be broad to book.

You have to involve the Police. This way, the police will find both out.

Hmmm. Man is heartless! Imagine.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by TarOrfeeek: 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
You must involve Police First at this point.

The bank must produce the originating account.

Then going forward, don't allow 3rd party transfer. Let the customer transfer to their account and use the card to pay the money.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
There is a bank insider involved in this. How can money be reversed from your account and your account blocked within 3 days of initial transaction? If a fraud victim reports an fraudulent transaction, it's this same banks staff that will frustrate the victim till the case is dropped but a fraudster will deliberately transfer money to someone and the money is reversed within days. Definitely these fraudsters have their fellow yahoo boys in strategic positions in banks and the banks don't seem to care. You need to send aail to your bank stating your side of the story and copy CBN antifraud unit. Sadly Twitter is not as effective as it used to be, I would have suggested you make a complaint on their Twitter handle and tender every evidence necessary.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by faithfull18(f): 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
Apply pressure on your bank and report the case to the police, let them fish the person out.

The only con to this is they may ask you to drop money while trying to recover your hard earned money.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Sukkyy2010: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
faithfull18:
Apply pressure on your bank and report the case to the police, let them fish the person out.

The only con to this is they may ask you to drop money while trying to recover your hard earned money.
Oh big thanks for this i think i'll put that in action.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Sukkyy2010: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
dominique:
There is a bank insider involved in this. How can money be reversed from your account and your account blocked within 3 days of initial transaction? If a fraud victim reports an fraudulent transaction, it's this same banks staff that will frustrate the victim till the case is dropped but a fraudster will deliberately transfer money to someone and the money is reversed within days. Definitely these fraudsters have their fellow yahoo boys in strategic positions in banks and the banks don't seem to care. You need to send aail to your bank stating your side of the story and copy CBN antifraud unit. Sadly Twitter is not as effective as it used to be, I would have suggested you make a complaint on their Twitter handle and tender every evidence necessary.

The money was not yet reversed it was blocked in my account which simply mean is unable to withdraw. My bank hold the money seeking my consent for reversal of the money to the sender who mischieviously claimed the money was mistakenly sent to me which is not true.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by DBestDoc(f): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Do not consent to money reversal. Keep following up the case with your bank.
You may need to spam your bank and CBN with mails and any evidence needed to exonerate you until your money is returned to you ( May take a while but don’t relent).

I don’t think involving the police will be beneficial as they too are mostly Criminals. No offense

Advice For future deals and to other POS agents. Any transfer should be made by the owner of the account themselves with a description ‘ POS WITHDRAWAL TO YOUR SUKKY2010’ ( this can’t be a mistake) plus an affidavit written and signed by the customer before such transactions will be accepted by you.

I’m sorry for what you have to go through.Anyone could have fallen for this.
Re: Scam:money Blocked How Can I Get Back My Money Please Help. by Sukkyy2010: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
DBestDoc:
Do not consent to money reversal. Keep following up the case with your bank.
You may need to spam your bank and CBN with mails and any evidence needed to exonerate you until your money is returned to you ( May take a while but don’t relent).

I don’t think involving the police will be beneficial as they too are mostly Criminals. No offense

Advice For future deals and to other POS agents. Any transfer should be made by the owner of the account themselves with a description ‘ POS WITHDRAWAL TO YOUR SUKKY2010’ ( this can’t be a mistake) plus an affidavit written and signed by the customer before such transactions will be accepted by you.

I’m sorry for what you have to go through.Anyone could have fallen for this.
Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Arsonists Raze Palace, Houses In Imo / Shocking! Unilorin Student Beats Female Lecturer To Coma (read Full Details) / Help..they Just Withdraw Money In My Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.