Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,914 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction (34688 Views)

Brazil Congress Under Siege, Ex-president Bolsonaro Supporters Overrun Security / Brazilian President Bolsonaro Fined For Not Wearing A Mask At Bikers' Rally / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy
Odewaleadesoye:
And there is a certain president that his sickness is unknown from day 1 and which usually run to abroad for check-up not even treatment.

Well, I don't know his name I would have mentioned it.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
cheesy you no lie
Odewaleadesoye:
Taken to hospital in his country, nature of his illness disclosed, picture of him on the hospital bed, whereas somewhere in Africa we only see Pictures of one president like that waving while boarding plane to travel abroad for undisclosed health issue.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by oneTIMEman(m): 7:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
...and they will never show the dead man from the zoo
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Bahamas95(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abeg make una help me check the hospital wey dem carry am go.

Na Brazilian hospital? ......I want to confirm something.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Debra911(f): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

He should drink "Gbogbo olushe", e go clear all the yanma yanma for e body.
But, for real, that man was careless with his health. He's been stabbed in the abdomen during campaign, but he played it off, so he won't be dropped from contesting.
He downplayed the severity of Covid-19 in Brazil and even fired Ministers of health. He flouted several health guidelines. He was super careless, and it even affected the citizens. He's only speaking up when situation is getting out of his control. Although, he's trying to some extents politically.

Iffa catch u ehn. U dey go collect FTC from me for dying minute abi
So can we say he's a good president or bad one?
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Grandmeister(m): 7:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Den don finally open bolsonaro file. I hope say CIA evil hands no dey this matter. He has been vehemently opposed to the entire covid issue,including the vaccine roll-out. He has continued to maintain that the virus isn't as deadly as they make it out to be.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Lightorder: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

But, for real, that man was careless with his health. He's been stabbed in the abdomen during campaign, but he played it off, so he won't be dropped from contesting.
He downplayed the severity of Covid-19 in Brazil and even fired Ministers of health. He flouted several health guidelines. He was super careless, and it even affected the citizens. He's only speaking up when situation is getting out of his control. Although, he's trying to some extents politically.

I love guys who know and you are one of them
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by West2019(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
Which hospital e dey like this Brazil or American .God punish buhari
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by 4four(m): 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is president of a normal country ooo, even me in Nigeria know why is in hospital but president of one abnormal country that some of her citizens already eating grasses will use public money to go lounge for hospital for far away UK and refuse to tell us his health conditions
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Skyfal(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
I accept to follow the rules of this play form
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Teejay13(m): 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2021
Wish him quick recovery
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by rajiedreez: 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
He needs Dr Igwedo Goko cleanser to clear all the yamayama wey dey him bele

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Famocious(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nah to do ex-lap remain.. I hope his government invested in the health care system in his country.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by frog12: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
look him stomach angry angry angry angry
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Very stupid president, sha Brazil is another wreck of a country if not the man would have been impeached. Just look at how he handled the covid situation, like a five year old. Tueh.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by LienwaltAbel(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Grandmeister:
Den don finally open bolsonaro file. I hope say CIA evil hands no dey this matter. He has been vehemently opposed to the entire covid issue,including the vaccine roll-out. He has continued to maintain that the virus isn't as deadly as they make it out to be.
And his country became one of the most hit. What an old fool.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by frog12: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
na when dem dey INVESTIGATE am he fall SICK !!
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by goodson(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
ChiefSosa:

If I say BU, you say HA another man say RI omo na you sabi
Omo you funny oooo
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Ashirioluwa: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
He is not like Nigerian president who always on medical vacation in UK
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Ambeed(f): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Big belly

That is as a result of the obstruction

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by lampi: 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
common health issues with people with their heart on right hand rather than left side
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Antivirus92(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
post=103744223]

Becareful what you wish for guys.
Karma issa b!tch you know?
Just an advice from us @MANNA.

That being said,
The animal that say he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of the president to his brainwashed swines to turn into isi-ewu and eat, unfortunately paid the Supreme price with the lives of his innocent parents just 3 months apart,
(May God never give us an unfortunate child, that led his parent to their untimely grave.
RIP Eze Israel and Nnenne Kanu , as you rest in the bosom of the Lord)

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........[/quote]despite
Ambeed:

That is as a result of the obstruction
[quote author= post=103744223:

Becareful what you wish for guys.
Karma issa b!tch you know?
Just an advice from us @MANNA.

That being said,
The animal that say he will go to Aso Rock and bring the head of the president to his brainwashed swines to turn into isi-ewu and eat, unfortunately paid the Supreme price with the lives of his innocent parents just 3 months apart,
(May God never give us an unfortunate child, that led his parent to their untimely grave.
RIP Eze Israel and Nnenne Kanu , as you rest in the bosom of the Lord)

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth........
despite all the RUBBISH you yarned here, you never adressed the part that talked about buhari always rushing to a FOREIGN hospital and the "presidency" always not disclosing the nature of his sickness to the public.
Instead, in ur trade mark manner, u managed to find a way of squeezing nnamdi kanu into the equation ,,,,
are u really cursed?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oyibo peepo sef!

Belle wey #500 Dr. Iguodo goko herbal cleanser go use less dan 1hr 30mins clean kpata kpata comot all d jombos plus ayangbas, nahim dis one go lie down 4 hospitu bed dey form surgery?

grin
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by airsaylongcome: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Bolsonaro is a good man! We pray Divine Healing on Him in JESUS Name..

Hopefully he isn't taken out like the TZ and Haitian presidents for their Wuhan Virus (also known as Covid-19) stance.

I don't know why there is so much fear in calling it Wuhan Virus.

Lassa Fever is named after Lassa in Nigeria where it was predominant.

Ebola Virus is named after a river (I believe) in Congo DR.
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by system21: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Did you see what is called Openness/Transparency?

If it's in Nigeria, nobody will be told what's wrong with the president. They will term it PRIVATE and treat him with PUBLIC FUND.

Please also note that the man is even receiving treatment in Brazil and not abroad.

I didn't mention any name ooo.
Better mention Buhari name oo
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Ayobami7(m): 8:00pm On Jul 15, 2021
Eyaah
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by eastOFwest(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by miraculousGod(m): 8:03pm On Jul 15, 2021
Sai Baba's friend
Re: Brazilian President Bolsonaro In Hospital Over Intestinal Obstruction by Darkblood: 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's gbogbonise
ChiefSosa:

But, for real, that man was careless with his health. He's been stabbed in the abdomen during campaign, but he played it off, so he won't be dropped from contesting. He won, but at the cost of his health. You're dying slowly, but you're pretending you're fine in public, just so citizens won't declare you unfit to rule and give someone else.
He downplayed the severity of Covid-19 in Brazil and even fired Ministers of health. He flouted several health guidelines. He was super careless, and it even affected the citizens. He's only speaking up when situation is getting out of his control. Although, he's trying to some extents politically. Speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Mccain, Senator And Former Presidential Candidate, Dies At 81 / Putin Gets Lavish Welcome Party In Mongolia, As He Arrives In Style (Photos) / Mikhail Khodarenok Gives Damning Assessment Of Russia's War On State TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.