Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,554 members, 7,955,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (44683 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by otikpoko(m): 12:35am On Jul 16, 2021
It may as well be fake money.

All this for the Gram.

Put your back and Push.

God go bless your hustle and no let any baskard intimidate you offline or online.

Many are leading a fake Life.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by puppie017: 2:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Hoes
Can't be freaked
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by pacespot(m): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Nigerian men are destined to worship that thing between women's laps, that is why I don't have pity when any of them are killed by a woman or because of a woman. That is the only thing they come to this world to worship.

You will not know a Nigerian man character until he has become rich.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Akagas(m): 4:54am On Jul 16, 2021
DropsMic:
Whoever said pussycats lolzzzain't good
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by hakeem4(m): 4:55am On Jul 16, 2021
valentinenkem:
She will pay later
pay who
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by 4X4: 7:43am On Jul 16, 2021
HHHHMMMMMM ??

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shezkid01:
I swear to God I never watch her movie on africamagic.

Do you watch nollywood movies?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by iamL(f): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Bigredmachine:

This life dey favour them left right centre... Oluwa remember to bless the hustle of ur obedient sons

Amen! To the obedient and Godly children..
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Shezkid01(m): 2:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

Do you watch nollywood movies?
Yes
Yoruba movie right?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Bigredmachine: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2021
visijo:
Dorime...

Sugar Daddies Favorite Quotes:
"That small boy has nothing to offer you,
Let me take care of you" �

So many sugar daddies will be chidimarized as well

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shezkid01:

Yes
Yoruba movie right?

No. The English ones
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Shezkid01(m): 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
ImaIma1:

No. The English ones
No. Just my flatmate my siblings and I and the Johnson
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Itsvickee: 5:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
Wer una de see this money.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by ImaIma1(f): 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2021
Shezkid01:

No. Just my flatmate my siblings and I and the Johnson

So how can you know that Mimi is a nollywood actress?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by BabbanBura(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2021
Raychee:
grin

Small girls like you shouldn't go to club let alone know what happens of should happen there!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party by Raychee(f): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
BabbanBura:

Small girls like you shouldn't go to club let alone know what happens of should happen there!

Who told you i am small � ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro Dedicate Their Son, Jayden In Church / 9ice Brags About Not Staying With One Woman (Throwback Video) / "My Jigga" Olamide Shares Photo With Phyno As They Both Rock Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.