Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results (34421 Views)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mayor21:
So where did the other 28 senators go?

Somewhere in a hotel with one olosho lipsrsealed
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by tolaade1960: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
At this age of fast technology, why Nigeria could not adopt electronic electoral system?
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Kdon2: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
blamingthedevil:
INEC panel chair votes against own report.

https://punchng.com/breaking-apc-senators-reject-electronic-transmission-of-election-results/

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-all-apc-senators-vote-against-electronic-transmission-of-results-the-full-list/

They are voting against the clause for their selfish reasons not for the collective good of Nigeria. They ( APC) would be the one to start advocating for it again when the system work against them. Very hopeless people.

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by BlackDuke(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Chai!!! My Senator dey absent, e no vote.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Amowoyagidele: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Anyhow they want it.
We want Twitter back, we want peace and unity. SAY NO TO APC 2023..
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by LegalWolf: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2021
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Check again

No Igbo senator voted NO

It's North and their SW slave senators that voted NO

Give kudos to Minority leader Abaribe for supporting the right thing be done, but his effort was killed by North and SW politicking

We are in this together. When North will deal with SW by rigging, let them remember this day, they joined the devil to deny the masses credible election structure

I agree no Igbo Senator voted No. it was my error and my apologies...just wanted to make a point that all ethnic group contributes to Nigerian backwardness and the North is not solely responsible.

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by pawesome(m): 8:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
These guys know that if electronic voting is been used,many of them won't come back...greedy bunch of nonsensical bastards

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by LegalWolf: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
ityP:

No Igbo man supported this bill abeg. Stop lying. Na north and Yoruba OR more specifically APC wey support am. There you have it - the problem of naija

I agree no Igbo Senator voted No. it was my error and my apologies...just wanted to make a point that all ethnic group contributes to Nigerian backwardness and the North is not solely responsible.

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:

Electronic transmission of results isn't feasible with many polling unit without ordinary communication mast

Even the places with high speed internet, a signal jammer can be deployed with hackers manipulating packet of signal sent between unit and INEC

The process is simple... Acreditate everyone, let everyone vote and wait to see their votes counted making videos and pictures by citizens , INEC ADHOCS and party agents

As advanced as USA is mail in votes and online ballots caused a chaotic election resulting into riot and loss of life

IAMMO, SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!

I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED SO ANY COMMENT FROM YOU ENDS UP BEING A HUGE HEAP OF RUBBISH!!!
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Sirjamo: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emily22:
Electronic or manual.

APC WILL LOSE IN 2023.

Immediately after the loss, it is over for the party except maybe in the north
TB Joshua reloaded

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Benmob: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
aryzgreat:
You see why South will never speak with one Voice.

Yoloba traitor senators like Remithiefnubu voted NO

So why won't North always have their way?
shut tribal shit, orji uzor kalu that say no is he not an Igbo man even saying is village were he live don't hv electricity
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by aryzgreat: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Benmob:
shut tribal shit, orji uzor kalu that say no is he not an Igbo man even saying is village were he live don't hv electricity

I don't respond to goats.

Show me Orji Uzo Kalu name in that list with his "NO" vote lie MoreHARMmade.

F*CK off! Ewu!
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Benmob: 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

I don't respond to goats.

Show me Orji Uzo Kalu name in that list with his "NO" vote lie MoreHARMmade.

F*CK off! Ewu!
is name is not in d list but he did not support d electronic transmission he was part of 28 who were not there but all was plan work so that is not going to work but I attack u because of ur tribal shit is it only remi tinubu u saw there slowpoke
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by okpas01: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Usually, I don't do this but I want to know the opinion of on this one.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by openmine(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2021
enyen:
what are they really afraid of.
Afraid of losing the next election after Buhari has retired to Daura!
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Allheart: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
adebwalex:
At the end of the day, APC Won. A day is coming when millions of people can't bear the pains of Hungry in this country again while only few people who are enjoying the National cake of the country.. We are rich enough for us not to have at least 2% of poverty as a nation. But 95% of poverty is what we have...A day is coming mark my world when every one will be a beast against the government...
Original talk

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by fof1: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by basork: 9:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
All those 28 senators that were absent must must be allowed to return to the Senate. However, the amendment is in breach of the constitution on inec power for election. If inec can do electronic transmission of results in Ondo with such difficult terrain, what is the fear of Apc
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Freedomxlife: 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
adebwalex:
At the end of the day, APC Won. A day is coming when millions of people can't bear the pains of Hungry in this country again while only few people who are enjoying the National cake of the country.. We are rich enough for us not to have at least 2% of poverty as a nation. But 95% of poverty is what we have...A day is coming mark my world when every one will be a beast against the government...
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Csymb(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Why will they agree to electronic whatever? They know it will never favour them since their stock in trade is cheating all through
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Freedomxlife: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
One day monkey go go market, monkey no go return.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by dorodee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Now we know which political party wants progress for this country

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Hussein035: 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2021
The Buhari administration did disappoint Nigeria but disappointed and surprised Eve God himself. Buhari and APC that was useless before that God made them to become very important but they disappointed God by putting the masses in abject and unbearable pain. Verily, God will disgrace this administration irrespective of their plans as God is also planning their drastic and disgraceful fall
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Fred55: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
They hands are not clean, they are all there by rigging, so why wouldn't they be scare!!! 2023 must come o
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by chloride6: 9:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Which kind of satanic party is this?

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by bolacode: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
How can 50+ people all agree to illegitimate SECRECY? Not just one person even pretends to stand by the truth!
APC is a secret society!

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by lymelyte(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
vasel15:
Nigeria is going to break for sure
so obvious and inevitable..

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Hussein035: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
This administration has disappointed even God almighty. Buhari and APC forgot that they were once useless and less important. They assume power and even oppressed God almighty by suffering the masses. Verily this administration shall fall just like AD and their stakeholders shall be put to eternal shame by God's grace, unless garri has not increased from 300-1700 per paint.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by kraftysprouts: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Giant of Africa indeed
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by dallyemmy: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
RECOGNISE YOUR PROBLEMS!

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by blacknoir: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Emily22:
Electronic or manual.

APC WILL LOSE IN 2023.

Immediately after the loss, it is over for the party except maybe in the north
I really hope so ,this suffering they have caused is too much. I really hope this evil party comes to an end. Sadly they have perfected the art of rigging

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by adebwalex(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
prekumohtim:

That day can be now. It begins with you. Lead and others will follow. Don't remain in your comfort home and be expecting a unique day

It can't be me but someone will lead someday If things is not done on time.. Despite Soldiers taking the street of south Africa yet the looting, killings still continue.. That shows you how desperate the people are... May be in your life time you may experience the day too.

Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / "I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately