Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results (34424 Views)

Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / PDP Senators Reject Bayelsa, Kogi Election Results / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by aryzgreat: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
The meeting of the southern Governors was very useless.

Very very useless if they can't influence their senators to do d right thing

I'm ashamed of SW APC senators
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
This is why they have 19 states in the North and 17 in the South,no matter what the South support, many cows in the North will scuttle it and worsened by selfish and non progressive elements down South.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by bejeria101(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Where is that vulture meat seller that defends the incompetence of these clowns.

They just end up shaming their dullards and BMC airheads.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Our major problem as a country is our political holders.....

How much is the form to contest for a Senatorial election in Nigeria?
If a candidate provides the money, lobbies his way into the office to win , how do you think such person will see the masses?
Until all these are addressed, forget it Nigeria will continue to sink deep into the Atlantic ocean of poverty ....

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by confluence: 7:37pm On Jul 15, 2021
Did any notice the region where all the Criminal senators saying NO comes from

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by LegalWolf: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
Is this worthwhile development stopped by the North my good friend ajl. Remember I asked you to mention the material differences between 1999 and 1979 CFRN. Still awaiting your answer
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by misano(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
Anyone still believing APC has something good to offer is a big mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
adebwalex:
At the end of the day, APC Won. A day is coming when millions of people can't bear the pains of Hungry in this country again while only few people who are enjoying the National cake of the country.. We are rich enough for us not to have at least 2% of poverty as a nation. But 95% of poverty is what we have...A day is coming mark my world when every one will be a beast against the government...

That day can be now. It begins with you. Lead and others will follow. Don't remain in your comfort home and be expecting a unique day
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by LauraClasikVibe(f): 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
Mayor21:
So where did the other 28 senators go?
They went to find Chidinma Ojukwu
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by realstars: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
Original Looters.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oboy...no reason am like dat..try gather bar bfr u marry. If not na da same woman go torment ur life
visijo:
My Brother if you are not making it in life try marrying, some women comes with blessings in ur life!

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by visijo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 15, 2021
inumidun2010:

Really?. How PERSON wan TAKE KNOW....... NO BE INSULT OOOOOO, but 50% of GIRLS in LAGOS have OLOSHOISM as SIDE HUSTLE....
But PERSONALLY, I Dont BELIEVE in that SUPERSTITIOUS STATEMENT.... If GOD blow YOU, Even if WATER full d TRUMPET, U GO STILL BLOW......
WHAT IF THAT BABE DIVORCE YOU, E MEAN SAY YOUR BLESSING IS GONE
SCHOOL ME... I wanna LEARN
the message is not for everyone though. Some men are destined to be rich once they get married while some can be even poor still in that same union called marriage. That's why life no fit balance.

Everyone get different destiny, so either olosho or not, if she is the light in your pathway, forget it you go blow..

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by visijo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
DUNDEEMASTER:
Oboy...no reason am like dat..try gather bar bfr u marry. If not na da same woman go torment ur life
lol destiny varies brother
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by CasNova: 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
I don't expect anything else. It all about partisan interest not really what is ideal.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by visijo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
inumidun2010:

Really?. How PERSON wan TAKE KNOW....... NO BE INSULT OOOOOO, but 50% of GIRLS in LAGOS have OLOSHOISM as SIDE HUSTLE....
But PERSONALLY, I Dont BELIEVE in that SUPERSTITIOUS STATEMENT.... If GOD blow YOU, Even if WATER full d TRUMPET, U GO STILL BLOW......
WHAT IF THAT BABE DIVORCE YOU, E MEAN SAY YOUR BLESSING IS GONE
SCHOOL ME... I wanna LEARN
the message is not for everyone though. Some men are destined to be rich once they get married while some can be even poor still in that same union called marriage. That's why life no fit balance.

Everyone get different destiny, so either olosho or not, if she is the light in your pathway, forget it you go blow..
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
They are against progress and free and fair elections.

Bt they call themselves the progressives IRONICALLY. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by SouthSouth1914: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2021
Enemies of the state!

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Teejay13(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
So they can be able to rig as usual

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Nedu05: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
ChineduAIaegbu:
Not even a single Anambra Senator..
Tụfịakwa!!What are they doing and where went them?
[/s]

Anambra is a progressive state with a progressive minded people, and not your useless worthless backward shithole Imo state filled with clowns, no wonder supreme court appointed a governor for you animals. Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by jamace(m): 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Buhari/APC should note that Nigerians have not forgotten their UNFULFILLED promises...

Not even a single promise is fulfilled..Tufiakwa..Dishonesty at its peak.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by 9jakool: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigerian government and technology is like oil and water.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by asobo1: 7:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
With the exception of Sen (Prof) Borriface
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by vasel15: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Nigeria is going to break for sure

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by ityP(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Amojii:
All I can see here is...

Northerns said NAY

While Southerns said AYE

But the Nays have it.

Wrong! PDP said YES. APC said NO
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by kumz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 15, 2021
Am really disappointed by this 9the assembly and the worse of it all, the person who is representing me as an individual in that house was absent.
Sen. Dimka should as a matter of urgency tell us the people of Plateau Central were he was as this important matter is discuss in the House.
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by aryzgreat: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
[s]
LegalWolf:
You see my point. To the ethnic jingoist and fools who blame the North for their erectile dysfunction. Was it the North stopping the progress of the Country here? Is it Fulani that stopped this noteworthy achievement? Didn’t you see names of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and all ethnic groups supporting this disaster of a bill?

Until we all agree that they are bad eggs amongst us all, this country CAN never move forward. It is not us - the Fulani - that is the problem of this country.
[/s]

Check again

No Igbo senator voted NO

It's North and their SW slave senators that voted NO

Give kudos to Minority leader Abaribe for supporting the right thing be done, but his effort was killed by North and SW politicking

We are in this together. When North will deal with SW by rigging, let them remember this day, they joined the devil to deny the masses credible election structure

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Truth2Life: 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
These people are evil...how can you at this age want to take your country backward just to please a group people that doesn't want to group with the reality of life. All over the world Electronically information are been transmitted not to talk of Election Results? Haba! Evil philosophy, selfish political gain is killing this Countryountry, APC you are killing this Country Economically, security wise, politically, educationally, financially and otherwise. There is two side of a coin, believe it or not, is your reign today, tomorrow, it might be another set of political entities.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by princemartinsG(m): 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
A day
That sound self soothing

Keep waiting sir

adebwalex:
At the end of the day, APC Won. A day is coming when millions of people can't bear the pains of Hungry in this country again while only few people who are enjoying the National cake of the country.. We are rich enough for us not to have at least 2% of poverty as a nation. But 95% of poverty is what we have...A day is coming mark my world when every one will be a beast against the government...
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by ityP(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
LegalWolf:
You see my point. To the ethnic jingoist and fools who blame the North for their erectile dysfunction. Was it the North stopping the progress of the Country here? Is it Fulani that stopped this noteworthy achievement? Didn’t you see names of Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and all ethnic groups supporting this disaster of a bill?

Until we all agree that they are bad eggs amongst us all, this country CAN never move forward. It is not us - the Fulani - that is the problem of this country.

No Igbo man supported this bill abeg. Stop lying. Na north and Yoruba OR more specifically APC wey support am. There you have it - the problem of naija

1 Like

Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by owukpa(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by Princewell2012(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Electronic transmission of results isn't feasible with many polling unit without ordinary communication mast

Even the places with high speed internet, a signal jammer can be deployed with hackers manipulating packet of signal sent between unit and INEC

The process is simple... Acreditate everyone, let everyone vote and wait to see their votes counted making videos and pictures by citizens , INEC ADHOCS and party agents

As advanced as USA is mail in votes and online ballots caused a chaotic election resulting into riot and loss of life

So what happened if the ballot paper is hijacked?
Re: APC Senators Reject Electronic Transmission Of Election Results by doffman: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2021
adebwalex:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Theodore Orji To EFCC: I Am Vulnerable To COVID-19, I'm Above 70 Years / Amaechi, Fashola Emerge Super-ministers / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Dumps APC (Saraki’s Chief Of Staff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.