Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (14215 Views)

IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Obdk: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Incase you didn't follow up
https://www.nairaland.com/6652058/ipob-captures-two-saboteurs-take

Now this is the post on Facebook some people on the comment section are begging Igbos not to execute the supposedly saboteurs. Remember how IPOB cut of the other man's pen1s suspectedly done by Engr Mike

https://www.facebook.com/100513961826877/videos/346525397048684/

You are not wise...

How come all the messages have the same content and pattern....

So only you have all dis Facebook account.... Ur hustle is really hard i pity you.. Aboki

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Obdk: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Fejoku:

You DSS guys will get tired of your propaganda because we are not fools. All your effort to tarnish the image of ESN and IPOB will fail simply because we all know why ESN and IPOB was formed. Fulani terrorists have been slaughtering people in their hundreds yet we have never heard anything from you guys. A full genocide is happening in Southern Kaduna but no one has seen a single post from you on that regard but here you are day and night cooking up accusations on Biafrans protecting their land. You will fail woefully and all your evil activities will find you out in due time.
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra

Dat guy is too dumb to be dss. Except the gate man

1 Like

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
vasel15:

Lol ijele telling lies I actually started following you when you just started but the moment you declared yourself apc and anti igbo, I stopped. I then realized that you are just like hopeless Uzoadinma

Lol. So being APC is being anti Igbo
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 4:09pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obdk:

You are not wise...

How come all the messages have the same content and pattern....

So only you have all dis Facebook account.... Ur hustle is really hard i pity you.. Aboki

That was the part I screenshots to prove its not fake on nairaland only u can open the link to see that they are other types of comments
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Obdk: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That was the part I screenshots to prove its not fake on nairaland only u can open the link to see that they are other types of comments

Oga carry ur propaganda and getat..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''Area Boys'' Listed Among Notorious Gangs In The World / People Above 70 Should Not Seek Elective Positions - Peter Obi (Throwback video) / US:BOKO HARAM IS BEING USED BY BOTH NORTH AND SOUTH, CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.