Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES (14212 Views)

IPOB: Help Identify This Soldier Who Killed And Burnt A Person- Picture / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by fukNaija(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
BBBmall25:
Hmmm
kindly upload the pussy you kpanshing na. Ntin bad in one showing love to his legal wife knowing he's in a battlefield. Mf
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Incase u think it's fake

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
How long will you guys allow this guy continue using ur forum to post false news and all
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by onlyson16(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U can open the Facebook page hundreds of people are begging IPOB not to execute them.
useless kid. I pity ur poor mother
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Paretomaster1(m): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:

I tot the govt is dealing with them already by speaking the language they understand

Yes, they will hear more.....
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, see this bingo. Seun is far smarter than you and your likes and he knows A FAKE NEWS when he sees one! I can see you want nairaland to totally become a garbage site with zero credibility.

Oyigboupdate has been posting only fake news or propaganda at best and everyone except those who are bigots already know that!

It's either your dull with subzero IQ or you're a mischief maker who is driven by his bigot ways. Otherwise, you will know that this is FAKE NEWS!!

More updates are coming soon. Even if the man is later killed awareness has been created
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

I hope you are OK?

Lol any small thing Yoruba or fulani. But yet they want to talk of Boko haram issues but don't want Northerners to talk of Biafra issues. They want to criticize the government but kill anybody criticizing their leader
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2021
vasel15:

You are using kanu to get followers on Facebook ijele

That is not even my Facebook page it's Biafrans pageel free to report it for terrorism because I've already did.
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

IPOB has said they didn't kidnap him, I would believe that the DSS is involved because it's their emo' but if it's ipob the perpetrators should be hunted down

Where is the official statement from IPIB
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol any small thing Yoruba or fulani. But yet they want to talk of Boko haram issues but don't want Northerners to talk of Biafra issues. They want to criticize the government but kill anybody criticizing their leader

Are you advocating for Boko Haram now?
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
meccuno:
e go clear for your eyes very soon. you like to post abi? grin

U want to kill Ijelespeaks abi for using the same media to post the same way u post
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2021
Prinxzona10:
He's the same fool,fooling himself everywhere...the same ijele,udele,oyigboupdate,mekaboy etc,committing nuisance everywhere and I told him yesterday that I saw his end this year and his end will definitely come from those sponsoring all his evil,wicked,stupid and propagandist life and he thought maybe I was joking buh it's the fact except he change,repent,if not,it"MUST" definitely happen and you can bookmark this post for future references..For your information,he was the one with some of his fellow paid urchins,that created all those Facebook names to further his silly and stupid propaganda..almost all their messages are the same and no direction of purpose,just talking trash as usual...no media house or any legit news platform that aired the news except him and his fellow blind simpletons,so ask yourself this,why is he the only being spurring everywhere with psychopathical giberishes...damn!!!!.I hardly comment buh when I do,it's for a very vital reason and the message I passed across to him yesterday was the first and it will be the last message to him because I don't see myself,stooping too low to exchange words with such a demented miscreant that have sold his humanly conscience for a peanut.gracias:::

Una wan kill Ijelespeaks for using the same media to post the same way u post
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

How long will you guys allow this guy continue using ur forum to post false news and all

Prove it is fake news by showing the police in the ID card is hale and hearty. IPOB ndi kidnappers and ritualist that used 10 Igbo girls for rituals tuehhh
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Did they kill ur mother?

They killed cosmos George and prophet Nwoko
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

Are you advocating for Boko Haram now?

What am saying is what u enjoy doing u should enjoy others doing it to u. Everytime I'm getting death threat because I use the media to preach against them. But they are also using the media to preach against APC government
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 10:45pm On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Prove it is fake news by showing the police in the ID card is hale and hearty. IPOB ndi kidnappers and ritualist that used 10 Igbo girls for rituals tuehhh

Rule 8. Spreading false information on NL
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by vasel15: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That is not even my Facebook page it's Biafrans pageel free to report it for terrorism because I've already did.

Lol ijele telling lies I actually started following you when you just started but the moment you declared yourself apc and anti igbo, I stopped. I then realized that you are just like hopeless Uzoadinma
Re: These two men will be killed tomorrow morning by IPOB Help - PICTURES by Ifearnoevil: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

You don't have sense.
How is it IPOB business to show that the police man is hale and hearty?Did you hand him over to IPOB? So even if the man in question is part of this your sheme,IPOB must produce him from where and your group are keeping him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppy: AGF, Malami Cautions Court Against Granting Bail To DCP Abba Kyari / Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Ijaw Youths Network Faults Former Minister, Maj Gen Olarenwaju On Okuama Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.