Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (42409 Views)

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
How many murder has he committed?

How many unjust killings has he ordered?

I ain't gonna type like a hypocrite and say RIP to a deceased Nigerian soldier, layelaye faabada
As if your RIP would either take him to heaven or hell or even make him rest in peace. When I see this nonsense, it irritates me. How consequential is your RIP?

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by babatee90(m): 7:19am On Jul 16, 2021
At least they are not calling for Nigeria to divide, just boys doing business.

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by generalwo(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2021
HonNL:
https://www.nairaland.com/6653109/general-hassan-ahmed-killed-abuja

SOURCE

.... With what's going on in the country, why did he travel without guards especially when they are at his Beck and call.... If na me dey that kind position.... Na full barracks I go dey carry follow body.... Even if na toilet I dey go..... 9ja is not safe anymore...

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Jul 16, 2021
velocity25:
So army general can be killed in the north yet burning of community and killing of innocent people by the soldiers?
Had this atrocity was committed on the southern soil by now that place would have been declared a war zone.
Two laws for the country one for the north and one for south.

Good point
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by perdollar(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2021
Another quota officer murdered like rat. NK is a nightmare

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by sapientia(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2021
RIP sir
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by bigfather(m): 7:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Dear Lord cry to travel from Ibadan to Lagos or Osun is now something to be afraid of when I don't have a car Even public transport are not safe. Some men were attacked along Ibadan Ijebu Ode road last month sad where is safe in Nigeria sad

To travel from lagos to shagamu has been a nightmare for me. I have not stepped out of lagos for close to a year now. Any outing wey pass Ojodu Berger ....I nor dey go

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Maybe this will serve government to seriously look into how unknown gunmen is killing its citizens along our major highways and this is a bad signal to the world and intending investors in our country.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Polynek(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
RIP MAN
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by yassinattah(m): 7:28am On Jul 16, 2021
slimfit1:
The Nigerian Military thinks they are exempt from the madness going on in this country No No No, we are in it together. A plane that wants to crash does not considers who has first-class tickets to keep alive.
The first class seat is close to the boarding pass,so in case there’s air turmoil,the pple in 1st class would flee immediately with their parachute.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by kingthreat(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
If a whole Major General can go and business goes back to usual, who government send?
Buhari, when your tenure finishes shit like this can happen to a member of your big family and the present government then can choose to cast a blind eye. This bandits issue is a thing of utmost importance. Stop making it seem business as usual for them.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by kingthreat(m): 7:32am On Jul 16, 2021
slimfit1:
The Nigerian Military thinks they are exempt from the madness going on in this country No No No, we are in it together. A plane that wants to crash does not considers who has first-class tickets to keep alive.

Bless you for this deep statement
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Johel(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Bola146(f): 7:37am On Jul 16, 2021
bigfather:

To travel from lagos to shagamu has been a nightmare for me. I have not stepped out of lagos for close to a year now. Any outing wey pass Ojodu Berger ....I nor dey go

Same here sad to travel to my parents house na wahala, I have gone home since August last year, I'm just afraid sad I can't attend a party outside Ibadan, mi o le wa ku

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2021
I FEEL NO ATOM OF SORROW!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:46am On Jul 16, 2021
cloud:
you must not make any comments. Can't you just ignore and continue with whatever you were doing rather than making such insensitive comments? So because he is a military officer, he has committed murder? I just tire for some people's reasoning.

Use your senses, they are murderers in military uniform, they deserve no pity because they don't show civilians pity

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49am On Jul 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
It will never be well with you! Bloody civilian bastard!!!How I wish it was your father they kidnapped

It will never be well with you, your father, mother, your loved ones and your children and you will live to cry over them, amen.

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Passage:

As if your RIP would either take him to heaven or hell or even make him rest in peace. When I see this nonsense, it irritates me. How consequential is your RIP?

And who the fvck are you?

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by simbrixton2: 7:51am On Jul 16, 2021
how is dese not a good news?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Umaruxoxo(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol.nigeria is really unsafe ,a whole army general with all the security details.if u see where general de pass and security de him back ,u go think say flies no go petch am
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by PAPAFEELERS: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You will still meet the Edo airliners

Stop this nonsense. we Edolites are good christians & God fearing grin

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 16, 2021
What is the army doing to find the kidnapped sister? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 16, 2021
What is the army doing to find the kidnapped sister? undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Marcy45marcy: 8:02am On Jul 16, 2021
Hello
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Blacklion3: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Rip sirr
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by redirect(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tundex911: 8:26am On Jul 16, 2021
Even with the security surround him, nobody is safe again...

I pray make dem no attack bubu for katsina too o

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Uniswap: 8:29am On Jul 16, 2021
velocity25:
So army general can be killed in the north yet burning of community and killing of innocent people by the soldiers?
Had this atrocity was committed on the southern soil by now that place would have been declared a war zone.
Two laws for the country one for the north and one for south.

Make private just die close to your village for south
They will send a barracks to raze it
Talk less of general

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Uniswap: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2021
chaloskyx:
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED THE GEN ATTAHIRU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. A WHOLE GENERAL TAKEN OUT JUST LIKE THAT? WITH THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY THEY KNEW WHEN TO STRIKE WAS WHEN YOU WERNT WITH YOUR ORDERLIES NO COMMON BANDIT WOULD TAKE THAT CHANCE HAS TO BE AN INSIDE JOB
Comment I was looking for
There is a move to clean some people

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by EMMY76: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
The real terrorists they refused to go after have started going after them no reap to waste. undecided

Sit At Home Order In Imo State: How Your Area Be?? (pictures) / Who Got Swag With The Selfie Stick...President Obama Or Ex-President Obasanjo / Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC