Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,251 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (42424 Views)

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Lol u dey worry oo
Karlovych:
grin grin grin We at vulturebbqrillz will serve fresh vulture and owl pepper soup to the guests that will attend the burial, we know that the only problem facing the country is Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob. Now that the North is safe and secure our darling daddy will now channel all his energy southward to actualize his dream for the country
Sai Baba
Sai Next level
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by showafrica(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2021
zoeA:
Our waterways is made unsafe by militants and sea-pirates
Then our roads made unsafe by UGM, bandits, herdsmen
Our homes made unsafe by robbers, kidnappers
E be like na air remain
Whether na to go live for sky for this NIGERIA shocked

Nigerian Witches and wizards will start tormenting you up there. No where is safe here, just find way Japa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Okoroawusa: 8:37am On Jul 16, 2021
This is pure planned murder...

Someone who offended before or someone eyeing his current position
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by eldoradoxx: 8:38am On Jul 16, 2021
A soldier must always travel battle ready, fully armed in order not to be taken unaware by criminals. I bet you that they killed h because they knew he was a soldier. So if u have enemies who are ready to murder you on mere sighting of you, why travel unprepared, unarmed and unprotected?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by tnerro1(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2021
No RIP to waste for any Fulani officer killed , after all the bandits are just doing business
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by hybridblood07(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2021
It will happen to your entire family. Useless person like you who knows nothing about Military or life itself. You'll have accident
Tajbol4splend:

It will never be well with you, your father, mother, your loved ones and your children and you will live to cry over them, amen.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Ayiba0911: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Hope the communities around that area will be barricaded and innocent lives destroyed and those alive should be starved as it's done in the Niger Delta?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Sufferingboy(f): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
chaloskyx:
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED THE GEN ATTAHIRU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. A WHOLE GENERAL TAKEN OUT JUST LIKE THAT? WITH THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY THEY KNEW WHEN TO STRIKE WAS WHEN YOU WERNT WITH YOUR ORDERLIES NO COMMON BANDIT WOULD TAKE THAT CHANCE HAS TO BE AN INSIDE JOB

Deep,why did the late Gen not travel with his full security? Knowing his position,security situation of Nigeria,and may be those he has step on their toes in army....

Even a four star Gen like Irabor will still have enemy in the military and at such he must be conscience of his security.....

The late gen made a big mistake.

May his soul rest in peace.....
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Jackzzy: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2021
RIP Sir!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Inasmuch as I find it hard to type rest in peace when a military or police man does, I feel for his family.
May his soul rest in peace.
The living will not learn from how the dead died..they will keep thinking that with their guns and security they are safe. They are exempted from the pain Nigerians go though in the hands of kidnapers.
But they don't know what might deliver them into the hands of the enemy of the poor unarmed, unsecured, Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by sterlingD(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2021
sterlingD:
What we continue to treat or handle with levity will deal with us severely.

This is where we are now and what we are faced with. l had expected individuals from all sectors to raise and using moral suasion to join hands and free and rid this nation of all vices that are been orchestrated to destroy this nation but no they are all keeping quiet. Even those who are actively and heavily involved in the government circles whom we expected to uphold what they swore to uphold in the constitution. This is where we are now it is very unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Benbisco(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You will still meet the Edo airliners

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Abeg, this na serious matter, no dey make person laff. Edo airliners!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by seangy4konji: 9:43am On Jul 16, 2021
While destroying the country trying to steal all the money in the worldlet them know that the insecurity will not only consume the people they plan in impoverish....

The calamity will befall both the rich and poor and the poor already has not much to loose...the generals bank manager now will be smiling while cashing out on the stolen money kept in his care...

I wont waste my RIP ON NIGERIAN LEADERS..

They can all go to The hottest Place in Hell...
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Bimpe29: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2021
May Allah forgive his sins , bless his soul wih Jannat Fridaouz and comfort his family Aameen.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:02am On Jul 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
It will happen to your entire family. Useless person like you who knows nothing about Military or life itself. You'll have accident

You will not have accident but the people you truly love most will, I don't know about the military, but I know they are into killing the harmless and I hope they kill your parents and your children someday, you will know them
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by 36STATES: 10:25am On Jul 16, 2021
Good stuff.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by ogwumgbe: 10:26am On Jul 16, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Who is safe?

Our Lady blesses not only those who preach her Rosary, but she highly rewards all those who get others to say it by their example.

Alphonsus, King of Leon and Galicia, very much wanted all his servants to honor the Blessed Virgin by saying the Rosary. So he used to hang a large rosary on his belt and always wore it, but unfortunately never said it himself. Nevertheless his wearing it encouraged his courtiers to say the Rosary very devoutly.

One day the King fell seriously ill and when he was given up for dead he found himself, in a vision, before the judgment seat of Our Lord. Many devils were there accusing him of all the sins he had committed and Our Lord as Sovereign Judge was just about to condemn him to hell when Our Lady appeared to intercede for him. She called for a pair of scales and had his sins placed in one of the balances whereas she put the rosary that he had always worn on the other scale, together with all the Rosaries that had been said because of his example. It was found that the Rosaries weighed more than his sins.

Looking at him with great kindness Our Lady said: "As a reward for this little honor that you paid me in wearing my Rosary, I have obtained a great grace for you from my Son. Your life will be spared for a few more years. See that you spend these years wisely, and do penance."

When the King regained consciousness he cried out: "Blessed be the Rosary of the Most Holy Virgin Mary, by which I have been delivered from eternal damnation!"

After he had recovered his health he spent the rest of his life in spreading devotion to the Holy Rosary and said it faithfully every day.

People who love the Blessed Virgin out to follow the example of King Alphonsus and that of the saints whom I have mentioned so that they too may win other souls for the Confraternity of the Holy Rosary. They will then receive great graces on earth and eternal life later on. "They that explain me shall have life everlasting life." [1] Ecclus. 24:31
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Collinsanele: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2021
There is something really fishy going on in this country .
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by YaksonFCA(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Unbreakable007: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2021
Nice one frm the ungun men known ��

One idiot is down.... More please sssss
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2021
yassinattah:

The first class seat is close to the boarding pass,so in case there’s air turmoil,the pple in 1st class would flee immediately with their parachute .

This is a joke right?
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by hybridblood07(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2021
Lol lol. I laugh in Finnish Language! If you don't k ow about the Military then shut up! Useless man
Tajbol4splend:

You will not have accident but the people you truly love most will, I don't know about the military, but I know they are into killing the harmless and I hope they kill your parents and your children someday, you will know them
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by smartNerd: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize
how close they were to success when they gave up. -
Thomas A. Edison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by doffman: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
F117nighthawk:
In a country where human lives don't matter except money and wealth, why wouldn't banditry, kidnapping, armed robbery and criminality flourish? Tell me who is safe even with all the military and police protection?
Until common sense prevails on everybody both the people in power and the ruled to get a brain reset and do the right things, these senseless killings will continue and eventually we all live in regret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Buckeyemedia1: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
popizaino:
Well,maybe this will serve as a wakeup call for this so called military to take back the country.
I concur, these democrazy ideology is a failed experiment, under the Military the Minister of Interior Aregbesola would have been removed a long time ago, politics will not let those in power do the right thing, all in the thought that the opposition will use the sacking to play politics, we are doomed.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Abdull01: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2021
Very unfortunate indeed
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by yassinattah(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

This is a joke right?
Am telling you one of the advantages of first class seats apart from their on board services and you are misinterpreting it as a joke.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:05pm On Jul 16, 2021
hybridblood07:
Lol lol. I laugh in Finnish Language! If you don't k ow about the Military then shut up! Useless man

Your father and mother are useless
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by hybridblood07(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2021
Ehya! You're a waste product and you should be locked away for life.
Tajbol4splend:

Your father and mother are useless
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Meshina(m): 9:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/RZY7tzcM

kindly participate in this survey on "Perception on Youths Dissatisfaction with Nigeria's Political leadership in 2021". It's for my Data Lead Africa project.
Kindly feel free to share this survey link with your colleagues & associates.
Kind regards.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
yassinattah:

Am telling you one of the advantages of first class seats apart from their on board services and you are misinterpreting it as a joke.

You have obviously not flown before
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2021
hybridblood07:
Ehya! You're a waste product and you should be locked away for life.

Ehya! Your dad and mum are waste products and should be locked away for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Delta At Isoko Development Union Secretariat In Oleh / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable / Ekiti Election; Policeman Caught Sleeping While Watching Over Ballot Box. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.