Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today (42417 Views)

Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / General Hassan Ahmed killed In Abuja, Wife Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Generalwoodz(m): 6:03am On Jul 16, 2021
D
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Doyou2019: 6:04am On Jul 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
How many murder has he committed?

How many unjust killings has he ordered?

I ain't gonna type like a hypocrite and say RIP to a deceased Nigerian soldier, layelaye faabada

Feeling is mutual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by DSC7: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2021
Nawaooo....

Rip General.....

May God Help this country......
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by alphaeus212(m): 6:07am On Jul 16, 2021
grin grin Buhari about to run to Niger Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by patriotic007: 6:08am On Jul 16, 2021
Even a general was hit too....well it's a business Enterprise according to the satanic group who got to power by mistake.....Mad people

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by redcliff: 6:10am On Jul 16, 2021
when its nnamdi kanu thread, you see some men who are suppised to be able bodied, with full sense masturbating on the thread

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by notym2chektym: 6:10am On Jul 16, 2021
Bandits are business people na, killing the general is also for business purpose

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by temitope27(m): 6:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I ain't gonna type like a hypocrite and say RIP to a deceased Nigerian soldier, layelaye faabada
guy you wicked oo grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Jlow2: 6:12am On Jul 16, 2021
A general kidnapped and murdered by bandits,whois safe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by chimezieeze98: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by xreal: 6:13am On Jul 16, 2021
slimfit1:
The Nigerian Military thinks they are exempt from the madness going on in this country No No No, we are in it together. A plane that wants to crash does not considers who has first-class tickets to keep alive.

grin
Reminds me of Pete Edochie.

So he will be buried at his wife's abi na sister's absence.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Kailalomo(m): 6:15am On Jul 16, 2021
The useless guy no kuku get address and yet he dey sell fake BBq. Na E bbq seller him be grin grin grin

Karlovych:
grin grin grin We at vulturebbqrillz will serve fresh vulture and owl pepper soup to the guests that will attend the burial, we know that the only problem facing the country is Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob. Now that the North is safe and secure our darling daddy will now channel all his energy southward to actualize his dream for the country
Sai Baba
Sai Next level

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:16am On Jul 16, 2021
O God wats happening.
Even a general
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by velocity25(m): 6:17am On Jul 16, 2021
So army general can be killed in the north yet burning of community and killing of innocent people by the soldiers?
Had this atrocity was committed on the southern soil by now that place would have been declared a war zone.
Two laws for the country one for the north and one for south.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by shameonyou(m): 6:20am On Jul 16, 2021
the best option now is to leave this country...naija don cast.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by IKEPENTECOST: 6:29am On Jul 16, 2021
Phaloagh let my people go and Phaloagh refused, until the evil king test soup himself � let keep watching

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by cloud(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

you must not make any comments. Can't you just ignore and continue with whatever you were doing rather than making such insensitive comments? So because he is a military officer, he has committed murder? I just tire for some people's reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by akyus(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Who is safe?
We are at the mercy of God.
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Tbasicme: 6:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Bola146:
Dear Lord cry to travel from Ibadan to Lagos or Osun is now something to be afraid of when I don't have a car Even public transport are not safe. Some men were attached along Ibadan Ijebu Ode road last month sad where is safe in Nigeria sad

Pls it's Attacked not Attached

Thank me later, pls
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by West2019(m): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Hope him will be promoted to the rank of chife of corruption staff in hell fire . I wish those gunmen are after those leaders and leave the poor alone I wouldn't even talk . If I type Rip is not going to change him direction to hell fire no need

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by Mayng01(m): 6:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Isn’t that supposed to be a fake news from the Nigerian army? Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by izubext007: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2021
It's hurts to lose people like this , but still it will make Dem and thier family fill the Pain common man is passing.
RIP GEN..
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by PrinceMajestic: 6:42am On Jul 16, 2021
Let them free more boko haram terrorists and continue to protect the terrorists bandits in the bushes. No r.i.p to waste for a protector of terrorists, Sheik Gumi and house of reps has told them to fish out the officers amongst them conniving with terrorists and sabotaging the security of the country but they're still failing, Nigerians must triumph over them against all odds

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by AmeLonRo(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
He was killed because as a military man he Vulcaniser spin up surprises for them. It's a pity. Rest in peace general...
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by klax(m): 6:44am On Jul 16, 2021
Ok nah let Buhari govt continue building railway as if the damn railway is the solution to bandits and kidnapping or boko haram.

Within the time frame of 6 years of Buhari hell govt Nigeria as a country has lost more than 10 to 15 army Generals if not more. First of such loss in Nigeria history even during civil war it was not these bad. Gej who was a bloody civilian it was not this bad but yet to the lucifer kids it's cool.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by NLmopol(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

FYI... the military police doesn’t have anything to do with war or civilians, they are in charge of MILITARY POLICING ALONE!!!

Lalasticlala do the needful on this site please this is getting too much amidst this national insecurity periods.... SAVE YOUR SITE!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by chaloskyx: 6:52am On Jul 16, 2021
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT KILLED THE GEN ATTAHIRU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. A WHOLE GENERAL TAKEN OUT JUST LIKE THAT? WITH THE INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY THEY KNEW WHEN TO STRIKE WAS WHEN YOU WERNT WITH YOUR ORDERLIES NO COMMON BANDIT WOULD TAKE THAT CHANCE HAS TO BE AN INSIDE JOB

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by saintdevo(m): 6:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Northern people are the major problem we have in Nigeria, they know right within them that this called President is 100% incapable but because of religion they decided to vote for him again, now look at the total mess the country is in now, has long has Nigeria continue to live with the North, just know that development and the country will always move in opposite direction. Nothing good comes from the North

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by hybridblood07(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2021
It will never be well with you! Bloody civilian bastard!!!How I wish it was your father they kidnapped
Tajbol4splend:

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by colossus91(m): 7:01am On Jul 16, 2021
There is more to it abeg,they killed this guy just like the former Coas simple!!
Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by biafranrealson: 7:04am On Jul 16, 2021
A whole army general was killed by fulani bandits and till this moment the army leadership have not mobilized men for total war within that zone / area.
Am surprised

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today by aylive02(m): 7:07am On Jul 16, 2021
GeeMeshin1:
Who is safe?
the dead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Seeing Off The Visiting And Outgoing British High Commissioner. PIC / Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / Rivers Rerun: APC Leading PDP After Results In 11 Seats~The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.