Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? (647 Views)

Hypocrisy Of The Nairaland:if It Was Peter Obi That Was Spotted On The Helicopte / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Rossinkipp: 3:24am On Jul 16, 2021
Why Are You On Nairaland if You Don't Believe in One Nigeria?

It makes no sense.

Nairaland is a pan-Nigerian forum.

A NAIJA forum through and through.

Hating Nigeria while religiously attending its biggest forum on a daily basis is like an Ashewo who claims to be a virgin, and walks around covered in bedsheets and scarf throughout the day, but at night, stands on the roadside half-naked looking for customers.

The anti-Nigerian, 'let's break up the country' crowd should have LONG AGO built their own tribal forums, and gone there to discuss the modus operandi for actualizing their new, small, tribal republics.

What they are still doing on Nairaland, I haven't the slightest clue.

It kinda reminds me of the Igbos who say they want to leave Nigeria, yet reside in Lagos, Kano, and Sokoto in their millions, refusing to depart for Umuahia and Awka.

Like the pathetic Lagos Igbo clown called Charlie Boy, who's lived his entire life in Lagos, but claims he doesn't believe in One Nigeria.

Pray, Charlie, what are you doing in Lagos then?

Why aren't you living in Aba or Onitsha? Or Nnewi?

Without One Nigeria, who would know you, outside Enugu and Owerri?

Without One Nigeria, your popularity and wealth would have been 1/10th of what it is today.

When will you separatists and secessionists actually act out your passions?

You're all words and no action.

Attention seekers who really couldn't do without the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Loud-mouthed narcissistic degenerates whose lives would literally fall to pieces without the existence of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Your refusal to put your money where your big mouths are, by voting with your feet and retreating into your little tribal holes, both online and offline, is the biggest testament to the INDIVISIBILITY of Nigeria, the Giant of Africa.

So spare us your loud noises based on hot air, and go out there and do something useful with your lives.

[img]https://media./images/540dcfe1b85dc494915f94e3991eafdc/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Penguin2: 3:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

It makes no sense.

Hating Nigeria while religiously attending its biggest forum on a daily basis is like an Ashewo who claims to be a virgin, and walks around covered in bedsheets and scarf throughout the day, but at night, stands on the roadside half-naked looking for customers.

The anti-Nigerian, 'let's break up the country' crowd should have LONG AGO built their own tribal forums, and gone there to discuss the modus operandi for actualizing their new, small, tribal republics.

It kinda reminds me of the Igbos who say they want to leave Nigeria, yet reside in Lagos, Kano, and Sokoto in their millions, refusing to depart for Umuahia and Awka.

You're all words with no action.

Attention seekers who really couldn't do without the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Loud mouths whose lives would literally fall to pieces without the existence of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Your refusal to put your money where your big mouths are, by voting with your feet and retreating into your little tribal holes, is the biggest testament to the INDIVISIBILITY of Nigeria, the Giant of Africa.

So spare us your loud noises based on hot air, and go out there and do something useful with your lives.

........................[img]https://media./images/540dcfe1b85dc494915f94e3991eafdc/tenor.gif[/img]

Is this how you reason or are you joking?

7 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Rossinkipp: 3:54am On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:

This is EXACTLY how I reason.

Is it that you separatists are too thick and dumb to build your own forums?

Your presence here is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Naijanascam: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Penguin2:

Did you eat palm nuts or is this the color of your teeth?......

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by louqas: 4:41am On Jul 16, 2021
@rossinkipp
THEY DONT REALLY WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA

AND THEY CANT LEAVE NAIRALAND AS NAIRALAND IS THEIR BIGGEST DISINFORMATION AND PROPAGANDA PLATFORM

THEY TRIED BIAFR ALAND. COM BUT EVEN IBOS REFUSED TO VISIT THE SITE NOT TO TALK OF REGISTRATION

BIAFRA secessionists are just doing PDP work of opposition to government alongside ethnic associations like ohaneze afenifere and religious bodies like CAN .
(Oduduwa agitators are just a bunch of pdp clowns, how can any sane yorubaman be agitating for Odua in a government we have No. 2 and No. 4 men in the country with other powerful ministers and aides)

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Rossinkipp: 4:48am On Jul 16, 2021
louqas:
@rossinkipp
THEY DONT REALLY WANT TO LEAVE NIGERIA

AND THEY CANT LEAVE NAIRALAND AS NAIRALAND IS THEIR BIGGEST DISINFORMATION AND PROPAGANDA PLATFORM

THEY TRIED BIAFR ALAND. COM BUT EVEN IBOS REFUSED TO VISIT THE SITE NOT TO TALK OF REGISTRATION

BIAFRA secessionists are just doing PDP work of opposition to government alongside ethnic associations like ohaneze afenifere and religious bodies like CAN .
(Oduduwa agitators are just a bunch of pdp clowns, how can any sane yorubaman be agitating for Odua in a government we have No. 2 and No. 4 men in the country with other powerful ministers and aides)

Thanks bro.

It's just that sometimes one feels the need to tell these folks that they are full of shiit as a christmas tree!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Nbotee(m): 5:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Sometimes some of U need to take out time and examine urselves to be sure what U have in heads isn't mucus.. Why are U focusing on only Igbos no longer wanting One Nigeria? Why aren't U asking why those canvassing for Oduduwa nation are still on nairaland? U ppl jus intentionally continue to stoke the fire of tribalism and ethnic sentiments. If the Igbos say they no longer believe in One Nigeria, are they the only ones complaining about how bad things have gotten in Nigeria? Or because they are the only ones who seem to have taken the agitation to a different level then they are the enemies?

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by orisa37: 5:51am On Jul 16, 2021
I AM A TERRORIST SEEKING WHO TO DEVOUR, I AM BMF-BOKOISWA..
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Do you believe in one America? But you are on an American site called Facebook

Do you believe in one China? But you use a Chinese website called TikTock every day

Do you believe in one Russia? But you are on a Russian site called Badoo

So why do people have to believe in one Nigeria before the are Naira land?

Hypocrites everywhere

9 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Rossinkipp: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2021
gidgiddy:
Do you believe in one America? But you are on an American site called Facebook

Do you believe in one China? But you use a Chinese website called TikTock every day

Do you believe in one Russia? But you are on a Russian site called Badoo

So why do people have to believe in one Nigeria before the are Naira land?

Hypocrites everywhere

Actually yes. People who use those platforms are not in support of the dismemberment of the nations from which they arose.

And NAIRALAND is a NATION-SPECIFIC forum, as shown by the name itself. It's not a 'facebook' or 'twitter' or 'google' that invites all comers from the world!

It's a forum for Nigerians, hence the name Nairaland.

So if you're not a Nigerian or don't believe in Nigeria, you've no business coming here.

It's a complete, utter waste of your time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Frenchkiss564: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2021
I can't remember seun putting believing in one Nigeria as a requirement to be a nairalander.

Heck, there are even foreigners on nairaland.

And as a separationist myself, I domicile in my region and always feel in a strange land whenever I'm outside my region.
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Rossinkipp: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2021
Frenchkiss564:
I can't remember seun putting believing in one Nigeria as a requirement to be a nairalander.

Heck, there are even foreigners on nairalander.

And as a separationist myself, I domicile in my region and always feel in a strange land whenever I'm outside my region.

So why not set up a forum so that you and your kinsmen can discuss your tribal hate to your heart's content?

Why come on this national forum to disturb people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Frenchkiss564: 7:48am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

So why not set up a forum so that you and your kinsmen can discuss your tribal hate to your heart's content?

Why come on this national forum to disturb people?

Exercising my right to self determination by not believing in this shitty country has nothing to do with hatred.

Clamoring for seccession is not the same thing as hatred to others.

I can understand if you believe in one Nigeria, you may be a beneficiary of the rot that the Nigerian state has become. Ain't nothing wrong in protecting your pot of soup.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by theTranslator: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by November1857(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2021
IPOB To Launch Social Media Platform
Damola Areo2 days ago 8

Simon Ekpa, a disciple of IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, has said the secessionist group will soon launch its own social media platform.

Ekpa said this is due to the frustration it receives from Twitter, Facebook and other social media platforms.

According to him, Facebook prevents him from holding live broadcasts.

He said, “Because of the way Facebook is frustrating everything we do, including the one they call their community standard, we will continue to use ‘enterbiafra’ until our social media platform is launched.

“Our social media platform will be launched by our leader Nnamdi Kanu and until then”.

https://www.concise.ng/ipob-to-launch-social-media-platform/

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Actually yes. People who use those platforms are not in support of the dismemberment of the nations from which they arose.

And NAIRALAND is a NATION-SPECIFIC forum, as shown by the name itself. It's not a 'facebook' or 'twitter' or 'google' that invites all comers from the world!

It's a forum for Nigerians, hence the name Nairaland.

So if you're not a Nigerian or don't believe in Nigeria, you've no business coming here.

It's a complete, utter waste of your time.

Yes, and the separatist are still Nigerians until they get their independence.

So until that time comes, we shall use Naira land to express our internationally recognised right of self determination

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Muna4real(f): 9:27am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

It makes no sense.

Like the pathetic Lagos Igbo clown called Charlie Boy, who's lived his entire life in Lagos, but claims he doesn't believe in One Nigeria.

Pray, Charlie, what are you doing in Lagos then?

Why aren't you living in Aba or Onitsha? Or Nnewi?

Without One Nigeria, who would know you, outside Enugu and Owerri?

Without One Nigeria, your popularity and wealth would have been 1/10th of what it is today.

You're all words and no action.

Loud-mouthed narcissistic degenerates whose lives would literally fall to pieces without the existence of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Your refusal to put your money where your big mouths are, by voting with your feet and retreating into your little tribal holes, both online and offline, is the biggest testament to the INDIVISIBILITY of Nigeria, the Giant of Africa.

[img]https://media./images/540dcfe1b85dc494915f94e3991eafdc/tenor.gif[/img]

The last time I checked, Nairaland is not a government forum. It's someone's business and we are patronizing it the same way we patronize businesses of other nigerians in the south east here. Sometimes, you think before you post rubbish okay.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Supan(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
ObadiahMal:

Let me make some revelations because some of us also have our own intelligence networks. I have met with some of the bandits, we have met with some of their high commanders. One or two who have repented. They have sat down with us, not once, not twice.

They told us that one of the northern governors is the commander of Boko Haram in Nigeria. Boko Haram and the Bandits are one and the same thing. They have a sophisticated network. during this lockdown their Planes were moving up and down as though there was no lock down. Moving ammunition, money, logistics and distributing them in different part of the country. They are already in the south. In the rain forest of the south. They are everywhere. They told us that when they finish this rural killings, they will move to phase 2.

In the Phase 2, they will go into the urban cities, going from house to house killing prominent people. I can tell you, this is the game plan. By 2022, they want to start a civil war in Nigeria. Don't joke with what I am saying you. I have a PHD from Oxford university. I am a central banker, we don't talk nonsense. So don't joke with what I am telling you. --- Obadiah Mailafia
Read this
Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Supan(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Perhaps it's time to implore those ''southern Nigerians'' to head back home and free up the land for its original inhabitants, to help ease the herdsman crisis?

Yes ooo, the northerners should also leave their positions in the NNPC, Customs, Immigration offices, NPA etc. Their presence is causing huge unemployment to the southerners.

Dangote should leave that refinery that he built on our land which he also took by force too.

All his trucks are taking people's driving business and wounding road users badly.

All the Navy in the sea, should go and do it in Lake chad.

The cows sellers too, they are competing with chicken, fish and pig sellers.

So many things ooo

Pls when is this movement starting? I will personally donate free 100 trucks to carry your your lepers and beggars too, they are collecting too much money from us.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Tranquillity360: 10:24am On Jul 16, 2021
COW reasoning.

Some of us are only here to counter lies and propaganda from enemies of Biafra.

If not That,i don't think i will be here.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You On Nairaland If You Don't Believe In One Nigeria? by Danzakidakura(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2021
Rossinkipp:

This is EXACTLY how I reason.

Is it that you separatists are too thick and dumb to build your own forums?

Your presence here is baffling.

as long they are still with Nigeria they make use of Nairaland and once they get independent they will developed their own app. Beside why do some Ghanians and Americans use Nairaland are they Nigeria ? Education is finished in this country

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi: A Bridge Between Yoruba And Igbo....reno Omokri / Fulanis Guard Your House But You Guard Pipeline To The North(photos) / Court Orders Okorocha To Forfeit Over 500 Properties To Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.